World Car Hyundai North

Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Brian H. on 09/22/2017
"Great service"
Awesome and thanks!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 09:02 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/23/2017

I would like to take this time to thank your positive feed back, it is nice to see that we were able to meet your expectations. It is always great to know that the training we putting our folks through is paying off. Thanks also for your busness, I know that you have choices and I am glad that you choose us. We look forward to your next visit, please ask for Edith when you come in.

Gerardo R. on 09/20/2017
"Oil Change & Tire Rotation"
I received good and timely service and my experience with the staff was a positive one. Would have liked to have the car washed as part of the service as other Hyundai dealerships provide as a courtesy. Other than that, I will continue to service my 2017 Elantra there in the future.
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 01:20 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/21/2017

I want to thank you for your time to let us know how we took care of you on your last visit. We always appreciate hearing from our customers. I also want to thank you for your visit and you business. We look forward to your next visit, please ask for Chante again; she will be happy to assist you again.

April S. on 09/19/2017
"360 turn around"
360 turn around. The service was 100% better than my last visit. Within an hour my car was ready to pick up. I was surprise, just wish hadn't dropped off if it wasn't going to take that long, but I REALLY appreciate the service. The young lady immediately greeted and helped me. Sam was also welcoming and polite.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 08:56 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/21/2017

I would like to thank you for your visit and letting us know that we were able to meet your service needs. It is always nice to hear that the training we are doing works. We look forward to your next visit.

Robert S. on 09/18/2017
"The Service I received by your employees (darn it, I this moment cannot remember their names... but I did go was outstanding "
YES! Without a doubt
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 09/14/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 12:13 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/21/2017

I want to thank you for your time to let us know how we took care of you on your last visit. We always appreciate hearing from our customers. I also want to thank you for your visit and you business. We look forward to your next visit, please ask for Edith again; she will be happy to assist you again.

Lisa B. on 09/15/2017
"Mileage Validation"
Dwayne Williams made my visit quick, effortless and easy. 2nd visit there and thus far great experience.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 07:48 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/16/2017

I want to thank you for the feed back. it is always great to hear back from our customers.  I am very happy to hear that we were able to meet your service needs. I want to also thank yopu for your repeat business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Please ask for Dewayne when you come in again

August J. on 09/10/2017
"Great Service"
Yes I would send a friend.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 04:39 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/12/2017

I would like to thank you for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I am glad that we were able to meet all of your service expectations. We as a team appreciate knowing that we are making a difference. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit and please ask for Chante to assist you when you come in.

Verified Customer on 09/10/2017
"Great Service"
The work was done at a very reasonable price.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 09:45 AM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/12/2017

I would like to take this time to thank you for the time you took to give us your feed back.  It is customer like yourself that let us know how we are doing, and I am glad to see that we were able to meet your expectations. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit, and please ask for Dewayne when you come back in.

Trinity P. on 09/05/2017
"Professional"
Professional and courteous
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 06:53 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/06/2017

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know that wwe were able to meet your service expectations.  It is customers like you letting us know that out training does pay off. we appreciate you business and look forward to your to your next visit. Please ask for Dewayne when you come in next.

WARREN K. on 08/31/2017
"7,500 mile oil change"
Efficient and friendly service. Shante was very helpful.
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 07:10 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 09/01/2017

thank you for your feed back, it is greatly appreciated. I would like to personally thank you for your visit and your business. it is customers like you that take the time to let us know that our training is working and that we are meeting customers expectations. On you next visit please ask for Chante to assist you once again.

Margaret C. on 08/21/2017
"Service lacking"
I love my car, absolutely. I was very disappointed in the service I received. Never got my receipt either. He said he would email it to me. Unfortunately I have to take it there to receive my oil changes.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017 02:08 AM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/23/2017

I would like to talk with you on this matter. At your convenience please give me a call.

ROBERT T. on 08/18/2017
"Oil change"
Completed quickly
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 10:45 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/19/2017

Mr Trimeyer

I would like to thank you for you continued business and loyality. It is always great to hear from you. I am glad that we are taking care of all your service needs and meeting your expectations. I look forward to you next visit ans please ask for Edith on your next visit.

Kathleen R. on 08/16/2017
"KM Roth"
Excellent Service and very courteous.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/12/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 06:05 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/17/2017

I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know that we were able to exceed your service needs on your last visit. We also appreciate your business, I look forward to seeing you on your next visit, Please ask for Edith when you come in again

William G. on 08/16/2017
"They're Great"
Awesome and professional
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 11:34 AM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/17/2017

I want to thank you for taking the time to let us know that we were able to exceed your service needs on your last visit. We also appreciate your business, I look forward to seeing you on your next visit, Please ask for Chante when you come in again

Mary P. on 08/15/2017
"I could not get information on progress for 4 weeks."
Only if desperate.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 12:26 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/17/2017

I am sorry that we were not able to meet your service expectations. I would like to talk to you about your visit, please feel to reach out to me at the number below

Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/17/2017

I appreciate the call so that we could cover your visit, I will take you info and use it for training so that we can get better in our communication.  As we talked about I would like another chance to show you that your last visit was not how we want to service our customers. I look forward to seeing you if you choose to give us a second chance, please ask for me if you come in.

Verified Customer on 08/08/2017
"Too long for oil change"
Too long for oil change and the employees that were there before were friendly and cheerful these just seem to be doing their job. Not the service I got with my Lincoln
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 02:14 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/15/2017

I would like to thank you for your response it is greatly appreciated. I am sorry that we were not able to fully meet all your service ecpectations. We strive to achieve our customers expectations and we will take your imput and make adjustments in our service. Again thanks for your business and please come in and give us another chance you will see improvements.

Felix R. on 08/07/2017
"Waiting time is too long"
Very slow
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 05:08 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/08/2017

I would like to take this time to apoligze for not meeting the servive time expectations that you had for your last visit. if you would like to talk about it please give me a call

John H. on 08/04/2017
"Being smart for the customer that doesn't know about recalls."
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 11:58 AM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 08/05/2017

I would like to thank you for letting us know that you were pleased with your last visit. It is great to know that we are meeting our customers expectations. I also thank you for the kind words about our personal. We look forward to your next visit, and please come in and ask for Dewayne to assist you. Once again thank you for your business and feed back

Henry M. on 07/30/2017
"Exc staff"
Been happy with both veh and staff svc.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 06:40 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/31/2017

I would like t take this time to thank you for recent visit and letting us know we were able to exceed your service needs.  It is customers like you who inform us how our processes are doing gives us the best information on how our training is going. I again would like to thank you and please ask for Dewayne on your next visit.

Verified Customer on 07/27/2017
"Staff seems ridiculously busy. Also, some pretty unprofessional behavior and sloppy work."
I have paid $640 for work that did not fix my car and still having the same issue.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 08:04 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/31/2017

I am sorry that the concern is still occuring, we are still currently working on the issue and we will get to the bottom of it.

John N. on 07/25/2017
"Pleasant oil change"
Edith signed me in. I went and had breakfast. Returned and I was all set to go.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017 02:18 PM
Kevin R C., Service Manager at World Car Hyundai North responded on 07/27/2017

I would like t take this time to thank you for recent visit and letting us know we were able to exceed your service needs.  It is customers like you who inform us how our processes are doing gives us the best information on how our training is going. I again would like to thank you and please ask for Edith on your next visit.