01/17/2020
Plaza is my go to auto body
Go there for oil changes and minor repairs. Staff is always friendly and accommodating. Always satisfied with services!

01/16/2020
Fast, friendly service
Had my vehicle towed in to Plaza via AAA.
The tow truck left my house just before 3pm.
Got a call from Plaza at 4:15pm telling me what was wrong, how much it will cost to repair, and that it would be ready to pick up the same day.
About 40 minutes later, I got the call that my vehicle was ready.
They are the only place I will take any of my vehicles for service.

WL
Wendy L.
Subaru WRX
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Wendy's husband. He said that they're an awesome family orientated business. Tim is a very awesome guy.

PB
PATRICIA B.
01/14/2020
My experience at Plaza service always leaves me with a smile. All the members I have ever interacted with are consistently knowledgeable, helpful, respectful and kind. Repairs are consistently fairly priced. The courtesy ride to my downtown office is very helpful and a major plus. This has been my experience for over 30 years when it was called Plaza Shell.
In today’s world I find it important to support businesses that value and support the customer in this way.

RN
RALPH N.
01/11/2020
Always great to work with!!
The few times I had to have body work done I always come here. Gary and his body shop are the best!! He takes care of you and always explains everything along the way! I would not go anywhere else!

Mary H.
Branford, CT
GMC Acadia
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the lady at the front desk was lovely and the facility was clean and well kept. She said she was traveling and had a flat tire and stopped there to get it fixed.

RA
Ryan A.
West Palm Beach, FL
GMC Terrain
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said he appreciated that they got him in and out on New Years Eve.

12/27/2019
Just flat out rude
Plaza, was rude to me in my recent visit to their shop. The gentleman behind the counter was on a personal phone call and chatting about boats while I stood their and was waiting to be waited on. Then they charged $128 diagnostic fee and tacked that onto the bill instead of incorporating into the labor. They dod not diagnose the car for over an hour.... rip off. Then they gave me a ridiculous estimate. I will never go there again. Unwilling to work with the customers! But willing to rip you off!
Tim C. from Plaza Service Center Inc. responded on 12/30/2019

I'd like to respond to this to correct some misinformation. To start with, this vehicle was towed in on the day after Christmas. Due to the holiday week, many employees were on vacation including much of the office staff. Mr. N is correct that I was on the phone when he arrived. I was speaking to another customer of ours regarding an inspeciton on his vehicle that was at our shop, and the pros and cons of repairing it. Rather than make Mr. N wait, I began assisting him while continuing my conversation. Shortly thereafter, the service manager entered the office, and took over speaking to Mr. N.

Before the vehicle was towed to our shop, Mr. N called us to inform us that the vehicle was being towed in, and that he believed there to be a problem with the ignition switch. At that time, he asked for an estimate to replace the ignition switch. The service manager wrote an estimate, and called Mr. N back.

Upon arrival to the shop, Mr. N was stated that he was not positive about his diagnosis, and wanted us to properly diagnose the vehicle. It was at this time we stated our diagnostic fee, and Mr. N signed the agreement. Our diagnosis revealed that the failure was not an ignition switch, but actually an alternator failure. The service manager wrote an estimate for repair and called Mr. N.

It is fairly common that we will discount the diagnosis if the customer chooses to have the vehicle repaired at our facility. However, this conversation was NOT had with Mr. N as he became verbally combative when we gave him our repair estimate.

GV
GARY V.
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/14/2019
Very Patient and accomodating
Chris and the crew have worked on my 1984 Landcruiser before. With a vehicle this old, there are always problems! The guys were very understanding while we were waiting for parts to be located and delivered. Once in, they were able to fix the situation within a short period of time. I really appreciate their help and patience.

12/10/2019
Great service.
Great service. And excellent people skills.

Kia Forte
12/07/2019
Battery replacement
I don't have enough stars to give to these guys! Battery was dead and they came to my house to replace it! No wait and amazing service! I'm still in shock in how outstanding they are. THANK YOU!!

LG
LINDA G.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
12/05/2019
Your friendly, conscientious service men and woman.
I came to Plaza at the advice of my daughter which I must say was the right advice. Chris was so honest about the Chevy and I applaud him for telling me the truth. The Cutlass was towed in because of the steering and was repaired with my additional list. I am very pleased with the service I have received and will continue to use Plaza. Thank you for your kindness.

Hamden, CT
11/28/2019
Honest and fair.
Very honest and fair business practice. Work is done in a timely fashion.

JAMES G.
11/15/2019
Fair & Friendly
Always accommodating & we know Chris & Gary will do what is best for us (the Customer).

PD
PATTY D.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/08/2019
Great customer experience
Honest, fair and quick turn around makes Plaza Service Center our choice!