Robert W.
Dover Plains, NY
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that he had no problems with the place.

BW
BRIAN W.
Chevrolet Cutaway
09/06/2019
Great employees and service
This will be my third time to plaza they did my transmission worked on my sons car and now back breaks rotors calipers seals and ignition I’m 38 been to a lot of garages and by far this is the best place to go to they are polite reasonable and do great work I’ve never had any issues thanks plaza and the crew

EP
Evan P.
Nissan Xterra
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Evan said the service was good. The work was fair.

LG
LINDA G.
Kia Soul
08/17/2019
Highly recommend
The owner was involved to oversee the repair. It was a unique situation with severe time constraints. They exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend Plaza service for any automotive needs in the Wallingford area.

SV
SAL V.
GMC Yukon XL
08/15/2019
Good work
Had work done fast clean and at a great price

GY
GREG Y.
08/14/2019
Routine service
I stopped in late yesterday afternoon to see if they could do an oil change without an appointment. Not only did they say yes with a smile, but I added a headlight bulb and tire rotation to the list and again a yes with a smile!
Great people, great service! Thank you!

LT
LEE T.
GMC
08/13/2019
EXTREMELY HAPPY AND SATISFIED
The price, customer service, friendliness and professional work is EXTREMELY create.

MARIA R.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/04/2019
Always reliable
Plaza service is the only place I trust without feeling like I'm being ripped off. They are always quick and honest with affordable pricing! My car was having trouble starting, they were able to give me a ride home, checked my car, called with problem and pricing and fixed it all within 24 hours! Won't bring my car anywhere else

JIM S.
Volvo V70
07/30/2019
Best service center
Always able to help especially when I’m in a bind. Personable professional and affordable. These guys treat you like family. Recommend them to friends n family. I’m a mechanic myself and these are the only ones I trust to work on my vehicles.

Southington, CT
07/30/2019
Quick & professional
Car died on me driving last Friday. AAA came to tow the car the next day. They recommended Plaza Service Center So I figured I'd give the MBA shot. They mechanics there had the issue diagnosed that day and I had my car back Monday evening. Couldn't believe how quick they had replaced the serpentine and alternator belts. As well as the price which was less than 400$. Will definitely be returning there for future service and repairs.Thank you so much plaza Service Center!

CF
Charles F.
GMC Canyon
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Charles said he would like to thank this business for doing a good job.

SL
SHANE L.
Kia Sedona
07/28/2019
Reasonable price,nice people
The techs are honest and friendly people.work was done in a good time frame.

KF
KIM F.
Acura 3.2TL
07/26/2019
Great, courteous service
Thanks again for getting myAC to work. You guys are the best!

KG
KATHLEEN G.
07/23/2019
Friendly & honest
I've had body work done here several times and each time I feel I've gotten a fair deal. Plus the car is really clean when it comes back. They really know how to remove dog hair.

Llewellyn B.
High Springs, FL
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Llewellyn said the service provided by this business was good and fine.

AH
ANDY H.
Bethany, CT
07/18/2019
Gary B. Body shop mgr is terrific.
Auto accidents are always trying situations. Gary’s expertise and good nature alleviated the angst. Gary walked me through the process, answered all my questions, and addressed my concerns. He was always cheerful whenever I called and kept me updated on the progress of the repairs. The repair work is great. Can’t see any signs of the damage. Job well done.

MARK D.
Nissan Rogue
07/14/2019
2 cars in one day
These guys are great, I highly recommend them. I came in yesterday no appointment with two vehicles in need of repair. They took them right in and I was out in no time. They always give you a heads up on stuff that needs to be done soon but never any pressure. Free coffee if you have to wait!

07/12/2019
Trustworthy
Reminded me of warranty I had forgotten about and which saved me a lot of money. Always feel like they are looking out for me. Work is highest quality.

Mariah C.
Pennsauken, NJ
Honda Element
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Mariah said she was waiting for 2 hours, without communication, to find out what was wrong with her vehicle. She said she was told it would take 30 minutes to fix the problem but instead it took the staff one and a half hours, without any update, to fix it. She stated she would still recommend the business for service because her vehicle is running well.

SAM W.
06/20/2019
Great Service Station
Plaza Service Center is a great place to have your car fixed. They are very friendly and do an excellent job servicing and repairing your car.