Cheshire, CT
03/19/2020
Trustworthy, Reasonable & Well-Run
They are trustworthy, efficient and I feel they try to provide you quality auto maintenance at the best price possible.

AG
ANNA G.
03/18/2020
Honest, reliable, and friendly
I have been bringing my vehicles to Plaza for years and would not go anywhere else. They are honest about what repairs are needed and always provide feedback during regular maintenance about what may need to be repaired or replaced in the coming months. Honest reliable service always.

Robert B.
Chevrolet
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff are excellent and he has always taken his vehicle to them for service.

M
Mike
03/16/2020
Great Customer Service
I have a local small Home Improvements business. I’ve needed both regular and emergency service on my work truck. Plaza Service has been able to keep me on the road. They listen and have a mechanic call you as well.
Keep up the good work
Mike B

ME
MATT E.
Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2020
Amazing service all around
One of the best customer service oriented body shops I have ever been to. Thanks again Gary and great work!

LP
Laure P.
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Justin. He said he had an oil change completed for maintenance purpose. He is a return customer of Timmy's for a long time.

VG
Vicki G.
East Haven, CT
Subaru Impreza Wagon
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Vicki said that the place was there for her and did a great job.

SF
Scott F.
Chevrolet Blazer
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Scott said the business was fantastic and they did a good job. However, he said the price was a little high.

GC
GUENIVERE C.
02/18/2020
Honest.
They don’t rob u off with unecessary repairs.

LA
LORI A.
02/13/2020
consistently good experience
Wonderful work and customer service, always at a fair price

North Haven, CT

Cheshire, CT
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
02/12/2020
Box truck repair
We have used Plaza for the last 10 years to service and repair our fleet. Due to the nature of our business , we can not be without our fleet. Plaza is always quite accommodating to our repairs and get our trucks back to us quickly. We recently had a major issue with our box truck and within 2 days it was back on the road. All Plaza employees are pleasant and work well as a team. We highly recommend Plaza service.

RF
RICHARD F.
02/06/2020
Survey
I find the service to be great hear. Gary has been very helpful. He is always willing to help.

Chevrolet S-10
02/06/2020
Fixed my truck
They did a realy good job

Branford, CT
02/05/2020
Local business friendly and efficient
Gary and his team are a pleasure to work with, make the hassle of car work very stress free. I bring my business vehicles and personal to him and will continue to do so