JE
JAMES E.
06/11/2021
Belt replacement.
Called in the afternoon to have the main belt for alternator and AC replaced. took me right in and had me on the road in less than 1 hour.
You guys are great and fast service. Thank you.

DAVID C.
Kia Sorento
06/10/2021
Always friendly and honest, trust is number 1 for me
Plaza is the best place I have ever brought my car for anything, the prices are the best, friendly, don't take forever, and I trust them, which is very important to me. I don't even usually leave reviews for places but it's hard to find a car repair shop that's worthy. I get my oil changed there, I would bring it for anything, I recommend to anyone, I just call first and they always say come on down

ER
Emanuel R.
Windsor, CT
Chevrolet Cruze
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Emanuel said he would recommend the service

EE
Eugene E.
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Eugene said he is a regular customer of this business, they do a good job and he has never had any problems.

DK
Dimitri K.
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Dimitri said that they did pretty good.

CT
CHRIS T.
New Britain, CT
Ford Crown Victoria
05/10/2021
Worth the drive from central CT!
These guys are top notch. Unlike the other 2 shops I had look at my car, these guys didn't blow me off and say "it's an old car, just drive it and ignore the noise" after not immediately finding the solution. My car may be from 1999, but it has only 74k miles and no actual structural or mechanical issues, a true survivor. They found the issue (loose body mount) within an hour, and were more than happy to allow me to take their tech on a ride to demonstrate the noise I was having. They also allowed me to test drive after the repair was completed to make sure the issue was fixed. Pricing is comparable to other shops in CT as well! Can't recommend them enough

DF
DONNA F.
Seymour, CT
05/05/2021
Friendly service, great prices
They helped me out of a tough situation

Subaru Legacy
04/17/2021
Great service and very accommodating. Thank you very much!

JAMES S.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/15/2021
Why I keep coming back
Well folks, I brought my relatively new Colorado (10 months old and <2800 mi thanks to Covid) for it's first oil change. No brainer right? However, the guys at Plaza are pretty thorough with their "lube oil and filter service check lights and fluids". They discovered a leaky front pinion seal and two leaky rear shocks. Maybe some other service department would have picked that up while the truck was up on the rack, but it's something that just happens at Plaza due to the quality of mechanics.

BF
BOB F.
Amston, CT
Cadillac DTS
04/10/2021
You can trust them
I brought my caddy in for some touch ups and Gary went out of his way to deliver a beautiful product, I could see the difference as soon as I pulled into the parking lot. That is how you want to be treated.

MICHAEL S.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/07/2021
People
I’m going there for years always been happy with the service.

JV
JULIE V.
Toyota Avalon
04/05/2021
Trust, Reliability and Efficiency
I ran into multiple issues with my two vehicles in the past several weeks and the folks at Plaza Service were the best to work with. They handled everything with speed and efficiency. I trust these folks for how they work and mostly communicate what is happening throughout the process.

RONALD C.
Buick Cascada
04/03/2021
service
Always great service. Very dependable. Doin business for years.

HB
Helene B.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Helene said they are excellent, have great service, are very pleasant and very nice.

KC
KELLY C.
Nissan Rogue
03/29/2021
Always a great experience
I trust Plaza with my car. They are quick and efficient and well worth the cost. They don't overcharge and they always tell me what work is needed soon and what can be put off for a while.