BW
Brad W.
Durham, CT
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Brad said the staff was very professional and did a good job.

BJ
BETH J.
Kia Rio
03/27/2019
Oil change and check up
Oil change performed other items taken care of.

Michael W.
Madison, CT
Volvo S60
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Michael said everything was fine.

03/20/2019
Good Service...for the vehicle & for me!
I was able to leave my car for a diagnostic check in the afternoon. I was contacted within a few hours with a diagnosis of the problem, the part that needed to be replaced, and the cost of the repair, including the diagnostic fee. The replacement part needed to be ordered, so the the car had to stay in the shop overnight. This was really a non-issue for me. I very much appreciated the courtesy shuttle service, both after the drop-off, & again the next day when the work was completed & the car was ready for pickup.

BJ
BETH J.
03/20/2019
I rely on Plaza to keep my truck running.

03/17/2019
Always great service
Service is always top notch and when they work on your car, you know that you can drive with confidence.

ANTHONY M.
Durham, CT
03/07/2019
Gary
Everything was top notch. Gary is amazing and I would recommend them to anyone

BC

PD
PETER D.
02/28/2019
Prompt service
My car broke down in the afternoon and was towed to Plaza Service center. They diagnosed the problem and repaired the car the same day. They went above snd beyond by filling a soft tire with air which was beyond the scope if the repair

MICHAEL G.
02/25/2019
Repairs
Good quick service

LD
LORI D.
02/23/2019
Always treat me good!
Plaza has helped to keep my 17yr old vehicle on the road!

Ronald B.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said his experience was very good. Gary was very nice, helpful and did a good job on the vehicle.

Cassandra H.
Volvo S40
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Cassandra said the employees helped her out. They took her vehicle in at last minute. They provided great service.

DIANNE M.
Saab 9-3
02/17/2019
Customer Care
I always do a walk- in for my oil change and they've never not been able to take me. They go above and beyond. Not only did they check everything on the car but let me know what needed to be done with no pressure. My brake light hadn't been working even after I tried multiple times to replace the bulb, which I had a supply of in my car. They were about to replace the bulb and get it working without charging me. Plus their coffee is pretty good :-) not a bad place to hang out for the hour. Very friendly staff...

BF
BETH F.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/17/2019
Trustworthy
Experienced and professional. You can trust them with your car.

RI
ROSARIO I.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2019
Service Overall
They not only do a great job but they help you, advice you, work with you. I highly recommend them. I always talk to Gary.

Buick Verano
02/10/2019
Great
I ran over a huge pothole and bent my rim and got a flat tire. AAA towed my car to the nearest garage. I didn’t know what to expect. They were very professional. They put on a new tire and put on an extra rim that I brought from home all for a reasonable price.

DAVE B.
02/10/2019
Reliable and Friendly service .
Always satisfied when I leave Plaza! Always thorough,always friendly affordable service!
I’m always 100% satisfied, and confident my vehicle was repaired correctly when I leave
Plaza! Thanks for everything Tim!

GY
GREG Y.
02/08/2019
I trust them. Two days max and their done.
They have towed, repaired and shuttled us to and from our home. It's never perceived as a chore or burden. Their prompt, polite, and professional. I have friends in the business who look at my truck before I make a call, and Plaza doesn't stray from what I've already been made aware of. As long as I trust them, and the work continues to be ' top notch ', they will be my ' go to ' mechanics.

YA
Yamil A.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Yamil said the business provided professional service, good communication, fair prices, and he is happy.