Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Sanford H.
Lexus LS 430
11/19/2019
Love this place!
Great service - great and professional work. Very fair pricing. I would never go anywhere else.

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/16/2019
Quality service
Knowledgeable service advisor and quality mechanics. They got the job done right. Twice

LZ
Lorraine Z.
11/10/2019
Competence, friendliness, timeliness, dependability.
Competence. Dependability. Professionalism. Friendliness. Timeliness.

Brodie H.
Subaru Crosstrek
11/10/2019
Always reliable
I've always had my last three cars serviced and maintained here, from oil changes to accident damage covered by insurance and have recommended the shop to friends.

Johanna,E B.
Porsche Macan
11/09/2019
New York inspection
Came without appointment
Graciously fit in
Gone in 20 minutes!
Will book online next time
Great services as usual
Definitely will come again
Highly recommended

LW
Lewis W.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
11/09/2019
Competitive pricing excellent service
I have had my VW repaired here twice now for body work and once to replace a wheel. They have done very good work and are very responsive

Jaye S.
Acura MDX
11/01/2019
I have been bringing my car here for 10 years. They are super accommodating and do great work! Plus you can shop at fairway while your car is being serviced

Rebekah C.
Bronx, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/01/2019
Excellent customer service. Highly organized.
Exemplary service.

EV
Edwin V.
Yonkers, NY
10/27/2019
BMW 535i
Fernando is willing to work with you and is very accommodating. Entire staff as a whole are knowledgeable, professional and courteous.

HB
Heather B.
Bowling Green, OH
10/24/2019
Beautiful repair of my car!
I didn't think my car could look this good. Thank you so much mm Auto service corps!

KK
Kevin K.
10/21/2019
Reliable and honest
Always together. Won’t fix it if it’s not broken.
My go to guys in NYC. Hands down.

AZ
Alexander,Y Z.
Jaguar X-TYPE
10/19/2019
Great, fast and dependable service.
2000 Auto Service Corp. provided me with great service and made sure that I felt welcome and at home. They helped me with my problem and answered all my questions. Furthermore, they provide me with valuable information and recommendations.

DV
David V.
Only place I ever go
Fair and good service for the past 10 years for me.

Nissan Rogue
Reliable and friendly service
Very pleased with how well my car is taken care of.

Barbara H.
10/18/2019
Prompt and polite service, with convenient location.
Service provider explains easily, the reasons why certain repairs are necessary.

John C.
Volvo V70
10/16/2019
Friendly and thorough
Once again 2000 Auto Service Corp. came to the rescue and helped me with an emergency. They are friendly and professional. I've experienced many auto repair shops and this one is among the best I've ever encountered.

MINI Countryman
10/07/2019
Professional & Friendly
I’ve been taking my cars here for inspection for a few years now. The office staff are friendly, warm & efficient. They always offer a number of options for appointment times and the garage staff have never run late — when they tell me they’ll text me in about two hours they invariably text me in under an hour to say my car is ready.

Mathieu L.
Volkswagen GTI
10/05/2019
All very very good..
I have been a customer for the past nine years never had a bad experience… Super Duper service…

Jose P.
09/30/2019
Vehicle inspection

KO
Kathryn O.
Acura RDX
09/29/2019
Consistently HIgh Quality Work
I have been bringing my vehicle(s) for service to 2000 for many years now. Their service and repair work has been, without exception, of consistently high quality.
A shout-out to Ana who does a terrific job of explaining exactly what service is required and how long it's going to take to do it.