Business Solutions

2000 Auto Service Corp

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Luis,A B.
06/29/2022
Auto F-150 inspection
Auto Service is my go to place for all of my automotive needs.

Crain,S W.
06/29/2022
Easy in, easy out.
Other than spelling my name wrong (Crain’s instead of Craig) in their request for a review, I had a great experience. This is the second or third time I’ve...

BG
Brian G.
06/26/2022
Friendly, Efficient, Fast, and Trustworthy
This is my *Go-To* garage for my 2001 Honda maintenance and repairs. Whenever I have a problem or emergency, Fernando and his staff are always and...

DA
Donald A.
06/25/2022
Inspection
I received an appointment right away and had my car back in a couple of hours. Great people, great service!

Doris,D H.
06/23/2022
Quick, easy, professional
I went in for an oil change and to have my tires checked because my hybrid vehicle was giving me warning messages - they checked everything, reset my systems...