Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KP
K. P.
New York City, NY
05/29/2018
Don't take your care here.
For nearly one-half a decade I've had the NY State Inspection done at 2000 Auto Service. Take your vehicle there at your own risk. Last year one of his employee stripped one of the wheel bolt nuts - the shop did the repair. This year after taking my vehicle in to 2000 Auto Service for the 2018 inspection, I discovered that my business cards were no longer in the vehicle. Other than when the car was being serviced by 2000 Auto, my vehicle was locked in the garage or driven by me. No one else had any access to the vehicle. Fernando vehemently supported his employees and denied that the business cards were stolen. In good faith, I am unable to recommend this company for anything but for incompetent and doubtful service. Car owners beware!!! Rating = Zero Stars!!!

K. Payne

ST
shanavasu t.
New York City, NY
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

rafe g.
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.