Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

James S.
The Bronx, NY
Acura RDX
09/16/2019 Category: Service
James said that the place did not totally get his problem solved but he recommends them.

HP
Hommy P.
Lancaster, PA
Nissan Murano
09/14/2019
Unhappy customer
Sorry but my last two visits I have been overly charged for an unsatisfactory service to my vehicle. They charged me $85 dollars just to diagnosed in less than a hour diagnosed was ridiculously pricey 1400 dollars.
I lived near by and neighbors tells me not to go that place.

Jeep Liberty
09/11/2019
Oil Change and Sensor replacement
2000 Auto Service is thorough and professional. I have been taking my car to there for quite some time and I will continue.

GG
GION G.
New York City, NY
09/10/2019
THEY LISTEN AND PERFORMED EXCELLENTLY !!
DID A TUNE UP TO MY 2006 TOYOTA SIENNA CHANGED SPARK PLUGS OIL CHANGES AND BALANCE..THE VEHICLE IS BRAND NEW THANKS TO AUTO SERV. 2000. PLANNING A TRIP TO CANADA WITH FAMILY THIS WEEKEND ! THAT HOW CONFIDENT OF THE WORK I SAW THEY DID !! GODBLESS THEM ALL !!

RO
Ricardo O.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/07/2019
My PT will live forever
With a new set of brakes, I'm driving away safe and sound in my 18 year old Chrysler. If you hear any sound coming from your car, Auto 2000 will take the time to diagnose the source.
The Best !

PB
Paul B.
09/05/2019
Personal and friendly and good work
I love bringing my car here. They make it so easy. I bring it in, they diagnose and call with a quote and then let me know when to pick up. They always do a good job. I have a BMW and far prefer the experience of bringing it here than to the dealership.

NG
Nestor G.
09/05/2019
Nestor
Your service and attention to detail is first class. When I need your service you are always ready to help. Best of all you stand behind your service.

AC
Aubrey C.
Milford, PA
Toyota Venza
09/04/2019
Ana is the Best!!
Ana has been so very accommodating in providing services to both my vehicles. She has exhibited thorough knowledge and professionalism in all my appointments. I’m another satisfied customer. Thank you so much!!
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you again for trusting us with your vehicle and safety. Have a wonderful & safe winter. :)

09/02/2019
Inspection
Courteous and professional service. They performed the service quickly and efficiently.

CG
Colin,B G.
Honda Element
08/30/2019
Responsive, good work, good pricing
I have used 2000 Auto Group for several years now, first for regular oil changes and then bigger things as they cropped up. It’s easy to schedule work with them, and they were very good about keeping me in the loop if things came up along the way. Their estimates are also accurate so I’ve never had an unpleasant surprise in terms of price.

Totally recommended.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We tried to be as thorough as possible.  We appreciate all the kind words.  Thanks again for trusting us with your vehicle.  Have a wonderful fall/winter!

BG
Bogdan G.
Quick and smooth
Thank you for a smooth process to get the annual NY state inspection update.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We know try to make NYS Inspection as smooth as possible.  Thanks again and have a wonderful fall. :)

Gardiner, NY
Honest, fast and friendly
Took care of my issue and answered all of my questions. Will be back whenever I need service.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We are here to accomodate & try to educate all of our customers as much as possible.  We hope this atmosphere will continue to friendly & family orientated.  Thanks again for trusting us with your vehicle.  Have a wonderful fall!

AG
Andrew G.
Greensboro, NC
08/24/2019
Fernando & Ana
Thank you so much for your service. I would recommend your service to any & every one. Thanks again, Andrew
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We appreciate all these wonderful words as this means alot to us.  Thank you again for trusting us with your safety. :)

EF
Evenlyn F.
Bronx, NY
08/21/2019
Honest work. They good to the customers.
I appreciate the hard work the mechanics do. They also do a wonderful job. Anna is great at juggling the phone customers and the mechanics. She knows her stuff. I never feel as if I am being taken for a ride. I trust this business.

BR
Barry R.
Subaru Legacy
08/19/2019
Great and honest service!
My experiences have always been terrific. They never oversell, and their charges are fair. I have recommended them to friends and family and all conclude as I do.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We appreciate your wonderful and kind gestures.  Thanks again Mr. Radick for all the wonderul years of trusting us. :)

08/10/2019
A customer for nearly a decade
Friendly, reliable service at fair prices. As a car owner in the city I’ve always been satisfied with their inspections and repairs.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We appreciate you trusting us with your safety and repairs on your vehicle.  Thanks again!!! :)

Anthony B.
Buick Regal
08/09/2019
Very clean place and courteous staff...the office manager was also very informative..
Very clean place courteous staff....office manager was very informative ...
Will definitely be back..
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We appreciate all your kind words.  Thanks again for trusting us with your vehicle.  :)

GC
Glen,B C.
BMW 328d xDrive
08/07/2019
Excellent Friendly Service as Always!
I have been going to 2000 Auto Service for over 30 years. This is a friendly, honest shop that diagnoses problem \s and fixes them without padding the bill. They do super fast inspections and take great care of your vehicle.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

When customers become family. Thanks again for your wonderful words.  Have a wonderful fall!

EA
Eric A.
GMC Acadia
08/05/2019
Location
The service was quick and very affordable

Leonard B.
07/31/2019
Anna, the receptionist, is so cool, efficient and professional.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We will see you in the future for some TLC on your vehicle.  Thanks again for you wonderful words. Have a wonderful fall/winter!