Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MO
M,B O.
07/30/2019
Best results
They were fast, patience, and job well done. Very business, everything was done.

Crystal M.

07/23/2019
Done quickly
The car was completedon time and I was also texted when it was ready.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We are glad you were satisfied with our punctuality.  We try to accomodate everyone's needs as much as we can.  We appreciate your kind words.  See you in the future.

WS
Willis S.
Buick Park Avenue
07/18/2019
Good service, and convenient location.
It's a little pricey at times but it's worth it. I'm always satisfied with the work.

WG
Walter G.
07/17/2019
Ana
friendly excellent service
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

We appreciate your continuous trust through the years.  Thanks again for all your patience and much support. Have a wonderful Fall/Winter!!!

James C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/15/2019
Professional and detailed serivce
Took my car here for service, they examined my vehicle and completed the task.

Bronx, NY
Nissan Maxima
07/08/2019
Good Work But Very Experience
Technician was very good and knowledgeable but the services are very expensive will be my last time going to have anything done
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 09/05/2019

I am extremely sorry you were not satisfy with the pricing.  Maybe in the near future we can accomodate you on a different repair.  Unfortunately our pricing needs to meet our overhead expenses.  Feel free to take advantage of our discounts/promotions that are sent out via email.  Thanks again for trying our services.

BC
B C.
07/05/2019
Honest and prompt
I have had only one experience with this shop and I read get happy. The experience was annual inspection. Based on this experience, I'd say it's an honest business. Also punctual and professional. I'll go again for other things than inspection.

John M.
07/03/2019
Maintenance
Excellent service.
Quick and reliable.
I trust 2000 auto with my vehicle and my family’s safety.

07/02/2019
Honest and fast and good price. All. Mechanic should do!

DV
David V.
Quick reliable service
Always trustworthy and quick. The only place I go.

Ruth S.
07/02/2019
Work done well - and quickly
Nothing else to add

V
Valued Customer
smart fortwo
06/27/2019
Great!!
Let's Start with great customer service with Ana ... great Mechanics/Techs/Staff and finish with great prices ... Can't beat that.

BR
Barry R.
06/27/2019
We have been loyal customers for over 20 years and have always been impressed by the professionalism of the staff and the service provided our vehicle.

Honda Fit
06/26/2019
An Auto Service You Can Trust
2000 Auto Service has been our choice for almost 20 years through the life of several cars. They are completely reliable and trustworthy. Several times we have experienced unexpected trouble but a call to them has always resulted in a fast fix of the problem.

Joseph R.
Lexus ES 350
06/26/2019
A repeat customer
Have been going there for a few years after a neighbor recommended the shop. As in the past all were courteous & effecient. Dropped off car early in the day & before closing as promised received a text & was able to pickup my car.

Joey A.
Quick and Easy
I've had several experiences at 2000 ASC working on my 2004 Toy Corolla. Each time they were honest, efficient and got the job done right the first time. I would highly recommend them as one of the best in Manhattan.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 06/26/2019

We are extremely happy that we can provide this service to you and everyone else.  We hope you have a wonderful summer. :)

DA
Donald A.
06/25/2019
As always, 2000 was prompt in giving me an appt and in finishing the job. They are the best!
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 06/26/2019

We appreciate your kind words!!! We Love all our customers.  Have a wonderful Summer!!! :)

Sarah S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
Very convenient
A reliable old garage for service and inspections, but not only that: It is located across from Fairway's Harlem store and a city park on the Hudson River. No need to wait for service in a cramped office -- you can do your food shopping and/or relax in view of the river. How many auto places can say that?
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 06/26/2019

We appreciate your honesty and kind words.  We truly value all our customers.  Have a wonderful summer! :)

KZ
Katrin Z.
Chrysler 200
06/21/2019
Ana rocks!
I’ve been a customer for more than ten years- they are great, but Ana really puts it over the edge for me. She’s unfailingly nice, organized, gives you a fair price and does what she says she’ll do.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 06/26/2019

We appreciate your kind words and your loyalty through the years.  Have a wonderful and safe Summer!!! :)

RT
Robert T.
Ram 1500
06/21/2019
All employees and office personnel were friendly
Truck was done exactly when they said
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 06/26/2019

We are glad we could accomodate your needs and thanks again for trusting us with your vehicle. Have a Great Summer! :)