Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Nicholas,P C.
Toyota Prius v
01/30/2019
Quick and Courteous
I turned up at 9:30AM without an appt. to have my car inspected and was taken right away.. Car was inspected and i had them replace wiper blades. Done in half an hour, had a free Keurig coffee and some laughs with the man at the counter in their basic but warm and comfortable-enough waiting room. .Price was decent. Service was fast and friendly. What more can you ask?
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

We are glad we can make your wait time as comfortable as possible.  Conversations with his daughter (Ana) are much entertaining, just saying.  We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle and we hope to see you in the future.  Thanks again!

KF
Ken F.
Suzuki XL7
01/29/2019
Awesome Tire Repair
Needed a tire fixed right away and was accommodated just as fast. Service with a smile and reasonable price. They even helped me with a parking spot.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

Glad we come be of service.  See you next time. :)

LP
Lakeisha P.
01/19/2019
They care about the quality of their work
I had all 4 tires changed, I went late and Ana was able to fit me in thank you. Later on I go to get my car but it was not ready and I was in a rush had to get my kid by 6pm and it was 5:20pm. I was told the guy needed 20mins, but I was like I can't and the gentleman Juan said listen wait it's better for you. The job get done right and you leave happy- if we
rush then you have to come back not happy. So wait we get the job done right one time. I'm glad I listen. Thank you so much Happy Customer.
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

I'm sorry it was ready for you when you came to pick it up.  I wish I would have known.   I am glad things worked out at the end.  We appreciate your patience & honesty.  Thanks again for trusting us.

KK
Kevin K.
2000 Auto Service Rocks
I recently became a 2000 Auto Service customer when I needed a local shop for state inspection. I was impressed with their organization and the number of high end cars in the bay and waiting for service. All the work I’ve had there was done right and quickly . 5 stars
Juan D. from 2000 Auto Service Corp responded on 03/04/2019

We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle.  Thanks again for your kind words and your patience. :)

R
Rafael
Yonkers, NY
Honda Civic Si
Trustworthy shop!
I would highly recommend this auto repair shop to anyone in need of having their vehicle checked for whatever reason. Higly skilled professionals. They even do inspections!

Jose,F L.
Bergenfield, NJ
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/08/2019
Couse 2000 is the best
The personal workers specially Fernando..

Mitchell G.
Kia Soul
01/05/2019
Friendly, reliable service
This is a great service garage!

KG
K G.
New York City, NY
10/30/2018
Rip Off
They always say you need repairs that you don't. I took my car in for inspection and they said I needed wheel bearings AND shock absorbers. I knew they were lying because I only drive 3000 miles a year and had the shocks replaced 6000 miles ago. It's very easy to check anyway by using the car down and seeing if it stops instead of keep bouncing. Anyway, I have never been able to trust them because I never know when they are telling the truth. Always a problem with car repair.

MZ
Mota Z.
Jamaica, NY
GMC Acadia
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Mota said they did a good job.

Jeffry C.
New York
FIAT 500
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Jeffry said his overall experience with the business was great. The pricing was a little high, but otherwise he had no problems.

John R.
Callicoon, NY
07/19/2018 Category: Service
John said this business was great. They were accurate in how long the service would be and they took care of the issue.

KJ
Kim J.
Bronx, NY
INFINITI FX35
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Kim said the service provided by the business was good and was delivered in a timely manner.

FE
Farrell E.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Farrell said they were great.

DA
Donald A.
06/26/2018
Great as always1
I brought my car to 2000 for my yearly inspection. Even though their internet connection had gone down my finished car was returned in 2 hours!

Joseph R.
Lexus ES 350
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the staff members were prompt when they told him they could do the job. They did the work on time.

DF
Debora F.
MINI Countryman
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Debora said she would recommend the business for service.

Jana S.
06/17/2018
Prompt honest service
Always prompt and reasonably priced. I’ve taken my car here for years and always been satisfied

Besim M.
Yonkers, NY
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Besim said the business is fantastic. They were very good, from the moment he called. The front desk staff were very friendly, as well as the mechanics. They had his vehicle diagnosed and serviced fairly quickly. The one negative he would say is that he asked them to change his headlight bulbs because one was out, and one is still not working. He would have appreciated a call to let him know that the light was still not working so he could authorize additional work.

Ramon R.
Bronx, NY
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Ramon said the staff at this business treated him properly.

Charles H.
Porsche Cayenne
06/14/2018
Excellent Service as Usual
I've been having my cars serviced at 2000 Auto Service Corp for many years and happily recommend it to others.