V
Newport Beach, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/30/2019
Amazing Team Amazing resluts
The gang at 2000 are the best!! Car was done to perfection just like new. They were quick, courteous, accommodating and professional. I would recommend them a thousand times over. Jose and company are the absolute truth!!!! Auto 2000 the Pride of Harlem!!!

GG
Gioneivy G.
05/29/2019
Very Courteous
They took their time explaining to me the problems my vehicle had and fixed it wothout hesitation..The next following day i went to canada without any trouble or any mechanical issue do to the professionalism of the certified mechanics of auto 2000..Thank you for your service and will be their in my next check up...Highly Recommended !!! 100%% !!

05/28/2019
good for routine work
I go to 2000 Auto Service Corp for routine work and have been very happy with their service. For specific things that may be unique to my car (a hybrid), I go to a Toyota service center in CT.

EA
Eric A.
GMC Acadia
05/22/2019
It was conveniently located close to my house
The service I received here was like no other. The women at the front desk is Anna and she was more then helpful with letting me know up front what I was looking at and the options that I had. I recommend this place highly.

Hopewell Junction, NY
05/21/2019
5 Stars
Thus garage is always busy but will do their best to get you in for minor repairs or inspections. Extremely reliable!

Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/20/2019
Inspection
It's my second year coming to the shop staff is very courteous and they work fast , would recommend this place to anyone

Sanford H.
Lexus LS 430
05/19/2019
Consistently excellent work and service.
Always quick and polite service and great work by the mechanics.

Rebecca B.
Conway, SC
05/18/2019
We have been taking our cars here for years, they are thorough and will work with a busy schedule. Ana communicates clearly. Cool family! Friendly mechanics and overall easy going plus reliable place to care for your car. ✅

Kevin B.
05/18/2019
They will take care of you!
These guys have taken care of two of my cars. They're honest, do the work right and will try to save you money on the way!

DA
Donald A.
Quick and Friendly Service
I have been using 2000 Auto Service for many years, always a pleasure. I called to see about getting an oil change and Anna told me to come right in. Arrived in 30 minutes and was taken right away. By the time I finished shopping at Fairway across the street my car was done. Quick, friendly and reasonable!

RY
Rafael,M Y.
05/16/2019
Fantastic
Fast and efficient. Great service. Thanks, Fernando and team !

Nissan Rogue
05/15/2019
professional, quick, efficient
professional, quick, efficient

Mazda CX-9
05/05/2019
Good, fast work at a good price
Did a great job replacing headlamp and completing inspection.

Price was better than expected.

Highly recommended.

NB
Nasario B.
Mercedes-Benz C350
05/01/2019
His owner
They have a great team of professionals

BG
Brian G.
05/01/2019
Our go-to for all our car needs.
Just had one bumper replaced and one painted. Excellent job done .....and excellent service as well.