PV
Pedro V.
Mazda CX-5
04/12/2019
Excellent And Reliable Service
As a new customer, I’ve been very impressed with the excellent service. They make you feel secure that your vehicle is in great hands with true professionals!! I’m so glad my son-in-law recommended A1 Repair!
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 04/15/2019

Thank Pedro, we consider and treat our customers as family. Thank you again.

Diane M.
Sewell, NJ
04/11/2019
Great place
This is a great place to take your vehicle for service. Everyone is friendly, helpful and honest. I would recommend them to anyone....
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you Diane, we love our customers as family. Glad to be of service for you.

Cindy C.
Thorofare, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/28/2019
They are the best
Always the best service. Thanks for all you do for me.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Cindy. We aim to please all you'r automotive needs.

Tom B.
Gibbstown, NJ
Saturn Aura
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business provides the best service.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Tom, glad we were able to keep you'r vehicle up and running.

Mike S.
03/23/2019
Fixed Fast
Dan and company took care of me again. He was swamped but knew I needed my truck and fit me in before I needed to go back to work. Also he surprised me when my bill was only 1/2 because I didn't need everything replaced. Awesome. Truck is great now.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Mike, we love to make our customers happy with our low prices.

Joe C.
Marcus Hook, PA
Cadillac Escalade
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the business had exceptional value.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Joe, always a pleasure to take good care of you.

Sharon M.
Dodge Caliber
03/15/2019
Above n Beyond
Family owned and oriented. They go above and beyond for their customers. Always available and ready for your walk in service needs. Very fair prices for services rendered. Thank you :)
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Sharon, we love to go above and beyond for our family of customers.

Richard W.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business's employees always take really good care of him.

AA
Amanda A.
03/07/2019
The best service I’ve received
Dan and the crew are the sweetest and most reliable mechanics I’ve ever had the pleasure of dealing with for all of my car issues ☺️
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Amanda, we love and consider our customers as family.

Jay R.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Scion tC
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the business's associate was really nice, but the facility wasn't able to do the work. He stated the vehicle wasn't a total loss but no one else could have fixed it, either.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you Jay. We do our best to provide the best service and advise to our customers.

Nissan Frontier
02/13/2019
Dan is the nicest guy, always very thorough. He really looks great when he bends over to pick up tires. Great service and a great @$$.
Dan W., owner/operator from A-1 Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Thank John, Love you'r comment, funny. Thank goodness you are my cousin and happily married. Love you too buddy.

GS
Glenn S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/12/2019
Very good service
Dan knows car repair and does excellent work. He seems honest and fair. He does his best to fix your problem as quickly and at fair as possible.

Jack W.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the staff really did a good job.

RD
Romaine D.
Bordentown, NJ
GMC Yukon
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Romaine said the employees were able to squeeze her vehicle in for service. They provided good service. They completed the work within a day. She was satisfied with her service.

Richard W.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the staff always take care of him.

David S.
Dodge Dakota
01/19/2019
Good people
Have done a very good and thorough job on my vehicle and my girlfriends car. Timely and professional. Thanks Dan and Cody.

Jessica S.
Pilesgrove, NJ
01/17/2019
Very friendly
Cody is very professional and gets the job done very quickly.

BJ
Bill J.
Sewell, NJ
Chevrolet S-10
01/14/2019
Had to have four tires replaced. Cody did and excellent job of mounting and balancing the tires. The service was quick and efficient.

01/07/2019
Knowledgeable and Reliable Auto Repair
We started going to A-1 Auto Repair in 2018 at the recommendation of a co-worker. Dan and his team are trustworthy and reliable. We’ve never gotten the impression that they’re trying to “take us” for everything we have. We have cars that are over 10 years old and Dan and his team provide sound advice regarding our mechanical needs.

RJ
Ray J.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Ray said this business helped him out and fixed his vehicle,.