Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

BE
Bruce E.
05/22/2019
Good, friendly service not trying to rip people off
Great service with a family like atmosphere

KJ
KERRI J.
Subaru Legacy
12/13/2018
Came to A&R for an oil change, everyone was nice and helpful. Car was finished in a reasonable amount of time, appointment time was respected and not having to wait for your car to go in. Will be back again!
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review J. Family! We truly appreciate the trust you put on us!

Nissan Sentra
12/11/2018
Brought car in for oil changed and was happy to find they had a deal going on so it was less expensive than I was thinking. Also had check engine light on that although they couldn’t resolve, took the time to best explain it and was very helpful.
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for your kind review K. It was our pleasure meeting you, we hope we can help you in the future!

JJ
JOE J.
Hauppauge, NY
12/07/2018
Repair work
I've used A & R a few times now and they do quality work. The guys are friendly, know their stuff and don't rip you off.
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Joe, your feedback means a lot to us!

KP
KIM P.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/03/2018
Great job! Nice people!
Nice people , from mechanic to office girls ! Thank u !
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your kind words Kim, we truly appreciate it!

SV
STEVE V.
12/03/2018
Steve,Continental Fence
The work was excellent and finished when promised.
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 12/03/2018

Thank You Steve, we truly appreciate your feedback!

TONY S.
Nesconset, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
11/27/2018
Friendly and very helpful Service technicians . Always willing to help in a pinch fast turnaround
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Tony, it's always our pleasure working on your vehicle!

SR
SHERYL R.
GMC Envoy
11/26/2018
Excellent service as always!
Came in today for an estimate, the service was prompt, the price was reasonable and the job was completed in a timely fashion. Great staff. Couldn't be happier with this honest and reliable business!
Thank you Denise and team.
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 11/27/2018

Sheryl thank you so much for such a kind review, it means a lot ot us!

MK
MARK K.
Huntington Station, NY
11/22/2018
Very impressed
I made an appointment for a NYS inspection and both Doris and Nicole were very friendly and accommodating. My car was taken inside by Dennis exactly on time and was finished ahead of time. The shop was clean and organized and Dennis was very professional. Most importantly they were very honest and did not try to sell me any unnecessary work. This was my first time at this shop and I only went there because it was local. For whatever it's worth, I was personally involved in many different phases of the auto repair business for 35 years and feel that I can give a fairly accurate review. Thank you A&R Alignment for a pleasant experience.
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 11/23/2018

Mark thank you very much for your kind words! Our team always strives to provide our customers with the best experience possible. We are glad we were able to help you and we hope you can count on us in the future!

AK
ALAN K.
GMC Envoy XL
11/02/2018
Fast service
Was taken on time of appointment and service was fast and excellent. Highly recommend
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you Alan! It was such a pleasure meeting you, we truly appreciate your review!

RF
RICH F.
10/26/2018
Dennis again was honest and on time with his work.
Glad to be a repeat customer!
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for your kind review Rich! It's always a great seeing you

STEVEN C.
10/21/2018
Ecstatic customer
Thank you I cannot be happier knowing that my truck is fixed. Great work. Thanks
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Steven, we appreciate your loyalty and trust on us!

LD
LISA D.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/17/2018
Dennis and his staff are the best! So professional and a truly honest and reliable mechanic. So happy we found A&R. Please don't ever change.
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your review Lisa! We truly appreciate your kind words!

LT
LAUREN T.
Bay Shore, NY
Toyota Yaris
10/04/2018
Great place
Very Trustworthy.
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you Lauren, we truly appreciate it!

STEVEN C.

LIA C.
Acura MDX
09/26/2018
A+
Always a pleasure dealing with Dennis. He goes out of his way to make his customers happy.
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 09/26/2018

Lia Thank you for your kind review! It's a pleasure seeing you!

PR

MATT D.
Dodge Durango
09/19/2018
Best Mechanics on Long Island
Simply the best mechanics I have ever had the pleasure of using. I've cycled through a variety of mechanics from Westbury to Wading River, and all have failed to be a place I could trust with my vehicle. From the first phone call to schedule service, A&R offers a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Doris always greets you with an eagerness to help, and never once have I had an administrative issue with this business. Beyond the professionalism of A&R's reception, Dennis and his team does INCREDIBLY THOROUGH work. I have had four separate MAJOR repairs performed at this shop, and each time I have left safe and satisfied. A&R never overcharges, always provides an honest and accurate assessment, and confirms your approval each step of the way. You will never meet a better, friendlier, fairer mechanic than Dennis. I frequently recommend this business to my friends, my family and my coworkers, and will continue to do so with utmost confidence.
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you Matt, we truly appreciate your kind words, they mean a lot to us!

RF
RICH F.
09/14/2018
Great repair, and on time as well.
My truck died a few blocks from A&R. They were very helpful and replaced my Alternator for me within 24 HRs.
Even though I found them by chance, I will now consider bringing my vehicle to the in future.
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your kind review Rich! It was a pleasure meeting you, we hope you count on us on the future!

MT
MARIANNE T.
Northport, NY
Toyota Matrix
09/14/2018
Trustworthy
As always when I go here I’m always treated so well. And they go out of there way to accommodate my time Totally recommend them
Dennis M. from A & R Alignment responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your review Marianne, it means a lot to you, we truly appreciate it!