Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Milford, NJ
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
No extra charge for taking longer to make repair.

MK
Michael K.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Action Hyundai has always been great to deal with. Been very happy with the Genesis Coupe and Action's service over the past 6 years.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great
I accidentally arrived a day before my scheduled appointment. They were so nice to fit me in and even fit in the free wash for me.
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/13/2018

Jose S.
Lebanon, NJ
07/10/2018 Category: Service
5 Stars
Great people, consider them friends!
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/10/2018

NK
Nicole K.
Trenton, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great team at Action. I am treated like family.
Action Auto is great... I just bought my new Elantra there too.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review, we appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. I am looking forward to helping you service your new Elantra in the future. Have a great day!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service
I'm always happy with the service that I receive at Action Hyundai of Flemington. It is easy to book an appointment online plus I earn rewards points for any service that I have done to my car. I also love getting the free car wash after an oil change.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review and for the great feedback. I am glad to hear that you are happy servicing your car with us and look forward to helping you on your next visit. Have a great day!

WI
William I.
High Bridge, NJ
07/06/2018 Category: Service
f
f
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating. I look forward to helping you on your next service visit. have a great day!

BG
Bob G.
Pittstown, NJ
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great people, great service.
Treated very well. Would definitely come back.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating, I am glad to hear you had a great experience. I look forward to helping you with your future car care needs. Have a great day!

AG
Annmarie G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Curtesy promptness
They showed curtesy and promptness to my issues
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us a 5 STAR rating. I am glad your service went well and look forward to helping you with your future car care needs. Have a great day!

PN
Paul N.
Plainfield, NJ
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast and thorough. Always a pleasure. Arrived early for my appointment and they took me early
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 07/02/2018

Skillman, NJ
Z
Z
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/30/2018

John C.
Califon, NJ
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff and excellent results. I am always impressed
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review and for the feedback. I am glad you had a great experience and look forward to helping you on your next visit. Have a great day!

RK
Robert K.
Middlesex, NJ
The advisors are outstanding
The advisors go out of their way to make your service appointment ti be as pleasant as possible.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for the outstanding feedback and the 5 STAR rating. I am glad I was able to make your experience a pleasant one and look forward to helping you on your next visit. Have a great day!

KO
Kathryn O.
Bridgewater, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and follow-up.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating. I a glad to hear we provided you with great service and look forward to helping you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Annandale, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2018 Category: Service
From the scheduling of the appointment, to the date of service-everyone was friendly, helpful & professional. I would recommend highly!
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for the great feedback and the 5 STAR review. I was glad to have helped you and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have a great day!

ES
Eileen S.
Edison, NJ
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Best Service department ecver
Everyone At Action Hyundai is always pleasant and efficient and my car is always serviced correctly and it is always returned cleaner than when I brought it in. I always wait for my car and it is ready when they tell me it will be. I have never had a problem with them.
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/28/2018

LY
Lynn Y.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Love ACTION Hyundai
Easy to make an appointment. Friendly staff. Comfortable area to wait in. No pressure for other services to be done.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey and for giving us a 5 STAR rating. I am happy to be a part of your positive experience here and look forward to helping you in the future. Have a great day!

2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and courteous
The whole team is friendly and professional. They keep you informed throughout the process and make you feel like they have your best interests at heart.
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/27/2018

Joanne G.
Pottersville, NJ
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Tucson service spectacular
Arrived thinking it was just an oil change. Needed much more, waited and was done in a timely manner.
Brandi S. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for the five star rating and taking the time to fill out the survey!

Matthew P.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2018 Category: Service
I got coupon for free oil hange there. I didn’t have to wait that long. That was no pressure. Good customer service
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating, I am glad you to hear you had a great visit. See you on your next visit, have a great day!