Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Andrew S.
New Hope, PA
Review
Staff is very professional. They also diagnose your car and explain any potential problems that you may not even know you have.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 STAR rating, we appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and for adding feedback for us. I look forward to helping you on your next service visit and hope you have a great day!

Lebanon, NJ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Explained options and pricing. Easy checkout.
My car was long overdue for service. I received a good explanation of the scheduled services and what each would cost. I understood what they were recommending and why. Picking up my car was quick and easy and the car had been washed. All in all, a great experience.

LL
Lillian L.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Such kindhearted and sincere people.
I love how Chris always keeps you updated on progress. Everything is so thoroughly explained.
I don't know his name, but the gentleman who greets you as you drive up is so exceptional in his social skills. He always asks how you are and he is easy to talk to if need be. He even explained something, the last time, that came up on the dash and solved the issue. Everyone truly seems to remember you. Just amazing.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for such wonderful feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey and thank you for the 5 STAR rating. I always enjoy helping you and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. I hope you have a great day!

PH
Patricia H.
service was fast & clean & professional
i already have recommended Action Hyundai to many of my clients & friends. now i can also give them positive feedback on service also.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we appreciate the 5 STAR rating. I look forward to helping you on your next visit. Have a great day!

David G.
Bridgewater, NJ
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Fair, Friendly and Fast!
At my last service, the consultant who served me was efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. She informed me of recommended services, but because I was under a time constraint, I couldn’t do them that day. She kindly priced out all the recommended service options for a future visit and got me in and out that day in less than 45 minutes!
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we appreciate the great feedback and the 5 STAR rating. I was happy to help and look forward to taking care of you on your next visit. Have a great day!

ME
Michael E.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
The people
I was in and out in know time.
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/13/2018

Ringoes, NJ
09/11/2018 Category: Service
repairs
Repair work scheduled easily, repairs done quickly.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/11/2018

MK
Maryam K.
Branchburg, NJ
Great Service!!
Thank you Brianna for going above and beyond answering my questions!
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/08/2018

KG
Kenneth G.
Stockton, NJ
Super service
No appointment-no problem. Quick oul change. Thank you.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/08/2018

You're welcome Ken, thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for giving us a 5 STAR rating. We will see you on your next service visit. Have a great day!

Raymond S.
Service Rating
Expensive but efficient
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, I appreciate the 5 STAR rating. I look forward to helping you on your next visit. Have a great day!

Raritan, NJ
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, prompt
Routine service handled smoothly, nice waiting area
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/06/2018

AC
Alvin C.
Bridgewater, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Christine was very friendly and helpful! She thoroughly walked me through my options and answered my questions.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR review and the great feedback. I look forward to helping you with all your future car care needs. Have a great day!

PN
Paul N.
North Plainfield, NJ
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Car was completed on time and under quoted price. Nice surprise
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/04/2018

ED
Ed D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/03/2018 Category: Service
location and the service is great
Action Hyundai did a great job at the price that was quoted
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/04/2018

09/01/2018 Category: Service
Eager to provide service
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the 5 STAR rating, I look forward to helping you on your next service visit. Have a great day!

Joanne G.
Clinton, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/31/2018 Category: Service
First oil change on my 2018 Sante Fe
Oil change went very well and at designated time. Christine was very attentive and addressed all of our questions.

We had an issue with a section of pinstriping and this was photographed by Christine who was going to forward to the responsible person who was not available. This person was to follow-up with us, but a week has gone by with no response.

Christine made sure the appointment ran smoothly.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 09/01/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey, I'm glad the appointment ran smoothly. I strive to give excellent customer service and would appreciate your feedback on how I can turn that 4 STAR rating into a 5 STAR on your next visit. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day!

Deborah B.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Great, fast service, friendly, very accommodating staff.
Great, fast service, friendly, very accommodating staff.
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/31/2018

LD
Lynn D.
Lebanon, NJ
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Christine went above and beyond to service the car as quickly as possible. Friendly and courteous. Car came back fixed and clean. She really listened to me and I felt like she really cared
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for the excellent feedback and the 5 STAR rating. I was glad to help you with your service needs and look forward to taking care of you on your next service appointment. Have a great holiday weekend!

Belle Mead, NJ
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Professional Representatives and Very Clean
Everyone is professional and the service area is very clean.
john b. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/30/2018

Middlesex, NJ
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Appointment time is adhered to.
Christine K. from Action Hyundai of Flemington responded on 08/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, we appreciate the the 5 STAR rating and the great feedback. I look forward to helping you on your next visit. Have a great day!