TL
TRUDA L.
Hawley, MN
01/31/2019
The owner and employees
Have gone to them for about 3 years. Always great customer service.

RA
Ross A.
Brookings, SD
12/27/2018
awful repair skills and terrible service
My son brought his college car in because the gas gauge wasn't working so they put in a new fuel pump in an attempt to fix it. The gauge still didn't work and an hour outside of Moorhead the car broke down on the interstate. After 20 minutes on the phone, Advanced Alignment's insurance said it would take up to 2 hours for a tow. We called a local towing company and had it brought into Fergus Falls where they said the fuel pump had not been correctly installed (thus the repair would not be covered by Adv. Al.’s insurance) and we paid them to fix the botched installation. Jim at Advanced Alignment rudely told my son they were not going to pay for any of the repairs to fix their mistake. They were equally mean to me when I called them and refused to believe me when I said the fuel gauge had never worked. Their best attempt to make their mistakes right was to have us take it in so they could try fixing the fuel gauge again—AT FULL PRICE! I took it somewhere else and they fixed the gauge on their first try for a reasonable cost.

KJ
Kieran J.
Barnesville, MN
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Kieran said the staff members were friendly and offered a good price for the service they provided.

Jack M.
West Fargo, ND
Chevrolet Suburban
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Jack said the business treated him good and worked fast. They did a real good job.

RA

Brandon O.
Fargo, ND
Honda Civic Sedan
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the service was completed really quickly. The work was at a good price.

AA
Ahmed A.
Pontiac G6
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Ahmed said he likes the staff, and the customer service he receives.

EQ
ELIZABETH Q.
12/07/2018
Great service and price.
Great customer service and prices are very reasonable. I had an alignment done and they did a great job.
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you Elizabeth for your kind words. We hope to be able to do just as good a job in the future.

Fargo, ND
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/06/2018
5 Stars
I came in here for a simple radiator flush on my car and they took good care of me. The service was fast and I was in and out under an hour. Highly recommend.
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the great review. We are happy we could take care of you on such short notice.

JE
Jill E.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Jill said that the place was careful, kind and reasonable.
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Jill. we always enjoy seeing you.

DE
Don E.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Don said they have good service.
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Don. We try our best to provide safe and fair service to all our customers.

CR
Crystal R.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Crystal said the staff always takes good care of her vehicle and the service is timely.
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Crystal. We are so glad you were happy with our work.

CRAIG H.
11/06/2018
Mount and balance tires
These guys are awesome. Play mounted and balanced 4 brand new tires and rims for me and the car ride the best it ever has!
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you Craig. We had a great time putting on your new wheels and tires. They look good!!!!

Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 11/09/2018

THANK YOU CRAIG FOR THE POSISTIVE FEEDBACK, IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASEURE TO HELP YOU OUT

Buick Century
11/05/2018
Poor customer service
Disrespectful to customers. Poor customer service. Derogatory language when not needed.
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 11/05/2018

I am sorry you had a bad experience. We do appreciate your business. However when a customer comes in and starts being rude and belligerent, after being afforded the privilege of credit and time to make payments. After so many excuses and being confronted on amount owed, there had to be a line drawn and the bill to be paid.

This has happened multiple times over the course of her coming here for repairs. We definately don't want to lose her as a customer, but when our graciousness is tested on multiple occasions, there comes a point when enough is enough.

Tim B.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they do a good job
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Tim. We enjoy seeing you around the shop.

LC
Leonard C.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Leonard said it was good, reliable service.
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Leonard. We enjoy working on and repairing your vehicles.

Randy S.
Fergus Falls, MN
10/26/2018
Quickness in getting in for service.
Staff is personable, friendly, & knowledgeable.
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 10/31/2018

THANK YOU RANDY FOR YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT OF OUR SHOP, WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE FUTURE.

TA
Trevor A.
Buick LeSabre
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said the service was good and quick at this business. They called to verify the price before doing the work. They went above and beyond.
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you. We always do our best to keep our customers informed of the work being performed. We also don't like to do work on a vehicle before getting the ok.

After all, it is your vehicle

AN
Art N.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Art said he was happy with everything at the business.
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Art. Always a good time when you come here to allow us to work on your vehicle.

RO
RUSS O.
GMC Pickup
10/19/2018
Good work
My husband is a very good mechanic himself and would have done the work himself if he had time. The work was done within reasonable time limit, done right and the price was fair. What more can you ask.
Patrick T. from Advanced Alignment And Rpr responded on 11/06/2018

We are happy you thought so highly of us.