Micak C.
Oregon
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Micak said they were friendly, had quick service and fair prices for what he needed to have done.

JILL A.
Dodge Avenger
11/08/2019
When I dropped my car off they were so busy that I was told they wouldn't even be able to look at it until Monday. They had it all fixed and ready to go Friday afternoon. That was a pleasant surprise. They were all so kind and friendly. Thank you AJ's auto!

LC
LOUISE C.
Hyundai Accent
11/06/2019
Trustworthy
AJs was able to get my car in the next day. I've had intermittent problems with my car- always a challengs!! They checked everything out and I was reassured my car was safe.

Carol W.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ann. She said the staff always provide satisfactory service.

Tina S.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Tina said the service was prompt, especially considering she did not give them any warning and just called to say she was having her vehicle towed there. She was grateful they were able to get it in when they did considering how busy they were. She also stated the staff here is always pleasant, provides good customer service and explains everything well.

CLAUDIE H.
11/01/2019
Great service !!!
These wonderful gentlemen saved me today. I had heard they were good and they certainly are. They helped me right away with my minor car problem and I was relieved to pay very little and be able to trust again the safety of my car. I highly recommend them. Plus, they are an ECO Business, so one more reason to give them your business. Thank-you AJ !!

10/31/2019
I have been servicing my car for years at AJ’s—because the service is always excellent.

WD
WILLIAM D.
10/30/2019
Friendly staff quick service
My car was running poorly. They got me in and fixed next day. Tech talked through trouble shooting and recommendations. Got work done faster than estimated. Repairs fixed issue.

MIKE R.
Ford RV Cutaway
10/28/2019
COMPETENT
EXPENSIVE

Robert S.
Oregon
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Robert said this business is very good. They're very helpful in telling him the problem and situation. They let him know if there is anything that needs to be fixed or not and they call to tell him what the cost will be, He said they're very informative.

10/27/2019
Great experience
AJs staff and service were excellent. Repair cost was as estimated and their price was the most reasonable compared to other shops I contacted.

KL
KATIE L.
Fast and friendly
Had an oil change here today, great fast service and friendly staff.

BF
BRIAN F.
Cadillac SRX
2012 SRX
Those guys are always helpful and professional. Great crew! I hope don’t need them anymore. But if I do, I’ll chose AJs.

Great customer service!
I needed a new headlight and they were very quick to change it and discuss with me the pros and cons of upgrading my headlights or not. Very knowledgeable guys who are easy to talk to. Thank you AJ’s...

SANDY B.
Audi Q5
Good service, friendly staff
Checked my car for wheel censors to make sure they did the right alignment

ROXIE C.
10/22/2019
repair
Always professional and courteous.

KH
Karim H.
Nissan Versa
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Karim said they did a great job.

AA
ADONAL AND KRISTI A.
Lincoln Town Car
10/19/2019
Always a good experience
Been going to these guys for a few months now and every experience has been great. The guys at the front counter are great to chit chat with. They have fair pricing and really seem to care about their customers. I would definitely give this place a chance if I were you.

MICHAEL G.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/17/2019
Quick and easy to make a great decision on who is doing my auto repair, AJs is worth every penny with the reliable work experience they have and affordable.
AJs has been my favorite go to place in Salem. They have taken great pride and have the ability work with you thru your vehicle issues that are affordable, reliable and efficient in a timely manner. They are my Auto doctors when I need them, my FAMILY loves them. Highly recommended AJs for your Auto repair and needs.

DAN AND GAIL H.
Independence, OR
10/11/2019
The best, as always
This was a routine maintenance, but we drove all the way from out of the area to have it done. We are willing to travel to work with honest, direct trained professionals with a boundless sense of humor who can tell you the truth about what needs to be done and then stick with the problem if other issues crop up, as they do sometimes. They will also tell you honestly if your vehicle has reached its service life and needs to be recycled, and they will help you do that, too, unlike some shops who view this situation as an opportunity to make repairs on a vehicle that can make them extra cash. We highly recommend them.