02/15/2020
Professional and thorough
First time at AJ’s. Just came in for an oil change, but they also did a thorough inspection of the vehicle at no extra charge. Great experience!

02/15/2020
Great, friendly service
I had another headlight out and I was given A #1 service for the short time that I was there. So nice to be able to drive up, walk in, tell them what I need and have it done within 10 minutes. They are all rock stars! Thank you AJ’s!

DF
DEBBIE F.
02/14/2020
Deb F
AJ’s is so good, less expensive then any other place I had been. Customer service was great. I would recommend them to anyone!

LF
LANEY F.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
02/14/2020
Proven Best In Town
I have used several repair shops in town over the years, including the car dealer from whom I bought my car. None of them have ever come close in terms of service, price, speed, and overall value. I highly recommend this business for your personal car or your commercial fleet. You will be glad you did!

HC
HEATHER C.
Mehama, OR
02/12/2020
Water Damage
After calling around to four places to find someone to help me with some major water damage inside of my vehicle, AJ's told me it would be my last call I'd have to make because they specialize in water damage.

They were very informative on the steps for remediation, willing to work with the insurance,, answered any and all of my questions, and even allowed me to see my car while it was still being put back together.

Not only did they take care of the water damage, they also did a thorough maintenance check on my vehicle. While other places have told me that I needed to have some very expensive maintenance done, their checks found that not to be true, saving me from costly, unnecessary maintenance and repairs.

DEBRA AND DAVID H.
Dodge Caliber
02/11/2020
Water Leak
U guys did a gorgeous job car smells nice too would recommend others to see u ; highly professional. Thanks Debra and David Hummel."

DAN G.
02/06/2020
Customer service
Great customer service. Friendly atmosphere and just plain great people to work with.

LP
LARRILEE P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
02/06/2020
Courteous, timely and honest service
The service was courteous, timely and honest. The mechanic diagnosed the problem in my car shortly after I brought in. The price for repairing it was reasonable.

DAVID P.
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
02/05/2020
This was the first we visited AJ's and we were impressed with the service from checking in, follow up calls and the final picking up our motorhome. We would recommend AJ's for repairs to your RV.

EG
EVELYN G.
Honda Civic Si
02/05/2020
Do good work, give good info.
People at AJs are friendly and explain things. They do good work.

Tina S.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Tina said the service is always great.

YP
Yiota P.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Yiota said the staff at the business were polite, professional and the work was done on her vehicle. They also gave her a ride back and forth. She was very satisfied.

LAURA M.
Toyota Matrix
02/03/2020
Peace of Mind
Very professional. Excellent rates. Trustworthy. My vehicle is an important part of my stability and wellbeing. It takes me to work, so I receive my pay, and everywhere else I go. It is absolutely imparative for me to know I have an expert team keeping me on the road, WORRY FREE!! Thank You, AJ's!

FB
FRED AND NORMA B.
01/31/2020
Very friendly
Always very accommodating to needs - even when something is not scheduled.

DENNIS D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/29/2020
Quality Service at a reasonable price & guaranteed
Full service for the customer and good explanations of what is being done and what needs to be done or not done. Good attitude of the employees. ..... this time I dealt with Kevin, Robert, Pablo and Matt in order of who assisted me at AJ's Automotive. : )