SP
STACY P.
04/09/2021
Friendly and knowledgeable
I was able to drop my vehicle off and the next morning they got to work on it. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a mechanic in the area. Will be returning.

SUSAN S.
04/08/2021
Always take good care of my car
This time the found a critter's nest and cleaned it up . If they hadn't noticed it I could have had a smelly mess. Of course they also took care of my scheduled maintenance

DANA M.
Pontiac G6
04/08/2021
I had an emergency repair that needed to be done. The wonderful people at AJ's got my car in and repaired it faster than the quoted timeline. They were friendly, cooperative, and helpful.

GH
GAYLE H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
Highly recommend
The staff at AJs exercise patience and excellent listening skills. The technicians will find the root of the problem and will fix it! Best of the best!!!

INFINITI Q70
04/05/2021
Fixed fast without appointment
My car was losing power and was running rough and was getting worse. I was near AJ’s so I brought it there before it died completely. They warned me that since I didn’t have an appointment they were booked out 2 weeks, but they would try to at least do a diagnostic within a few days. Amazingly, despite the warnings, they got it all done and fixed in 2 business days! And the price was fair. Definitely will be going back there again (hopefully with an appointment next time).

DOUG S.
Aumsville, OR
Dodge Dakota
04/01/2021
Communication
Kept me updated on progress even when problems arrived Work quality was good

03/30/2021
Coils and plugs
AJ's repaired coils and plugs on 2004 F150. They did one coil a year ago and warned that they may all begin to go. They are very informative without trying to sell a job. Once again they were timely and very fairly priced. I will continue to return to them, better work than dealer by a large margin.

GF
GENE F.
03/29/2021
they always give great explanations. they know cars .
they do research for whatever your car problem is and share it with you.

PK
PAUL K.
Honda Insight
03/28/2021
Fit me in and even added a freebie
They were booked out almost two weeks and I needed an oil change before selling my car. They fit me in, and even fixed a loose latch on my glove box at no extra charge. Always a friendly and helpful crew.

Steven S.
Independence, OR
Chevrolet Pickup
03/27/2021 Category: Service
Steven said had to wait quite a while, 2 days, otherwise it would have been excellent.

WC
WAYNE C.
03/24/2021
Great job! Great job!
They did just what I asked him to do. They were friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to everybody. I will definitely use them again. If you way an honest place go to AJ's auto. I was in the car business for 30 years and Salem. These guys are legit.

ALAN S.
Silverton, OR
03/21/2021
Friendly and efficient staff
They found and repaired the leaks that were causing my cab carpets to get wet in my truck. I would use them again for sure.

BT
BRIAN T.
Dodge Ram Van
03/17/2021
Warranty/Honesty
After having to drop the fuel tank to fix a fuel related issue with the van not taking gas, an issue developed when I brought it home with the generator not starting in my motorhome. AJ’s completely re-dropped the tank, reviewed their work to ensure that they did not have a problem, and determined that a new issue developed with the generator fuel pump. They did not charge me a penny for the time spent in their review and we fixed a new problem with the generator.

JANET S.
Dodge Stratus
03/17/2021
Friendly, reliable, knowledgeable, honest
AJ's is a great shop! It's always clean, friendly, honest. I love that if things become more complicated than the original diagnosis, AJ's will call me to let me know, "Hey, it's going to be more involved than what we first thought..." AJ's always takes great care of their customers. I recommend AJ's all the time to my friends and family members. Sometimes, someone will say, "AJ's? Aren't they expensive?" But then I tell them (with a smile), "You get what you pay for! If 'honesty' and 'excellent work ' are more expensive, then so be it."

CG
CAROL G.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/16/2021
Great people! Great work!
Great people! Great work! Really good communication back and forth while working on car.