RP
RUTH P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/18/2021
You guys are great. So good and so honest it’s a little hard to make an appointment.
The real proof is that I can trust what you recommend. You’ve been doing this for 40+ years and Salem loves you all!

LN
LEN M N.
Kia Forte
Great Car Service and Repair
Reliable, knowledgeable and honest.

NL

Fantastic as always

MARGARET H.
06/12/2021
I trust them
Would not take my car anywhere else

DT
DARRYL T.
Monmouth, OR
06/11/2021
1st Time, but not the last
A good friend recommended AJ’s and I was not disappointed. Kevin gave me a detailed explanation of all the suggested repairs on my 86 F150. However what I most appreciated was that he took the time and helped me prioritize the most crucial repairs for safety and bang for the buck. I compared AJ’s quote with other repair shops and I would absolutely recommend AJ’s Auto Repair shop without reservation.

KH
KEVIN H.
Monmouth, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
06/11/2021
Recommend by another shop. They weren't wrong!
The guys at AJ's were recommended to me by another shop, a place I trust and have used for years. They knew they weren't the place for a kind of specialty repair I needed for my Ford F-250. So they said I should go to AJ's in Salem.

I was impressed with them immediately. Matt told me that he had a guy that was really good at the tricky repair of removing broken manifold bolts in a very tight space. Rather than set me up with just any of his technicians, he suggest I wait as his choice for the job was on vacation. Yes it was a wait, but a wait for the right reasons. Matt was clearly looking out for my best interest.

The repair was done as expected and no other bolts broken in the process of removing the manifold. The tech took his time and didn't rush anything. No more tic,tic,tic. Purrs like a kitten.

I couldn't be happier. They kept in touch, the repair was great and I felt the price was reasonable. AJ's really treated me right. I wholeheartedly recommend them for your next repair need.

CELIA B.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/10/2021
Great Place!
Great Place!

TK
TETER K.
06/09/2021
Only auto repair shop we trust
We have been customers of AJ’s for a couple of decades. They have consistently been fair in their prices, excellent in their quality and always have taken great care of our vehicles.

PC
PAULA AND JOE C.
Lexus ES 330
06/09/2021
Good people. Good service.
Job well done as usual! They have kept my vehicles on the road for over 30 years.

JOAN G.
06/08/2021
Over and above help
AJ’s went out of their way to complete repairs to get my car running well.

MIKE AND DEBBIE B.
06/08/2021
Repair of Town and Country Van
I am usually very happy with the work that is done there at AJ’s. This time however, even if the work is excellent, I have a bad taste in my mouth. When I dropped off the car I said to do the work that was on the estimate. The total cost on the estimate was around $800-900. It was a great shocker to have a bill of over $4000 when we got home. I realize that the tie rods were not diagnosed and that increase was extra.. However getting a bill 5 times the estimate is still unsettling.
MK
MATT K., SERVICE ADVISOR from AJ's Auto Repair Inc responded on 06/08/2021

Hi Mike and Debbie - thank you for taking the time to leave your review.  I am however also unsettled as well to learn from your review that there must have been some level of miscommunication through this process.  I spoke to Mike at the front counter when he initially came in to ask if he were to leave the van with us while you were out of town, if that would be enough time to complete the recommended repairs.  I checked our history from the previous visit to see what all was recommended during your visit to us on 5/4 to ensure that the timeframe would work with parts delivery and the scope of work to be performed.  I found that four estimates were present in our system, all of them dated from that visit on 5/4, for repairs on the oxygen sensor system, the EGR system, the air conditioning system, and a cooling system service as well as a couple of new tires and alignment and asked if the goal was to get everything taken care of in that one visit or if there were just certain parts of the recommendations that you guys were wanting addressed during the visit and was told that all items were to be addressed and so I notated the appointment with "perform all estimates, customer will leave for entire week" and we proceeded with the repairs accordingly after the vehicle was dropped off at the beginning of the week.  You guys have always been awesome to work with and we all appreciate you very much, and we do our best to return the favor to you guys with honesty and good quality work that is straightforward in all aspects, so it disappoints me to hear that we missed that mark this visit, regardless of how the issue occurred, and I do not want to leave it that way.  I will be reaching out to you guys this week to discuss the situation further and see what we can do for you.  Thank you very much and talk to you soon! - Matt

JEREMY L.
06/04/2021
I trust AJ's
Now that my vehicles are off manufacturer's warrantee I needed find a quality repair shop I could trust. I did my research, asked friends and AJ's Auto Repair 'won the contract' so to speak. My Mustang had a problem that based on Youtube videos I watched and forums I read could potentially cost me thousands to fix. Any repair shop could have easily charged me for that well-known worst case scenario. I would have been none the wiser. Thats not in AJ's DNA. AJ's not only solved the problem but scheduled a free followup to verify the problem had been solved. Best $217 I ever spent. I'll be back. Thank you AJ's!

AD
ALEECIA D.
06/04/2021
The owner and son I believe!
They are so beyond amazing and kind I first brought my car in for a a/c replacement and they were fantastic and so fast, brought my car back for a check engine and they fixed it right up! They are so kind and friendly and go above and beyond and make you feel comfortable I’ll only bring my vehicle to them!

MARY L.
06/03/2021
Friendly and efficient
This was my first visit for basic maintenance on my low mileage 12 year-old Toyota Camry. They were direct, pleasant and I felt confident in the quality of service I received. I chose this business based on the online reviews and feel they met the positive rating they had received. So the best recommendation I can give is that I will be returning to AJ’s for continued maintenance.