Latest Review about 1 hour ago

PAT M.
Volvo V60
09/25/2020
Personal care and knowledge
Matt knows my situation and my car. He gave me sound advice when I sold my previous car. His sense or humor is always a joy. When my Volvo needed a repair he referred me to an excellent shop.

JEAN W.
AJ's service and staff
AJ's has always given me good service over many years. Matt and staff are helpful, friendly and they stand behind their work, that is important to me.
Jean Woolard

KC M.
Fast and we'll done
Dropped in and they were ready to take vehicle in. When ready, cost turned out to be less than thought.

PK
PAUL K.
Honda Insight
09/23/2020
Repair of wheel cover skirt panel
Made an initial attempt to diagnose and provide a temporary repair at no charge while ordering the part. Once the part arrived, installation was done well.

COURTNEY B.
Nissan Versa
09/22/2020
Aj's auto repair is the best!!
My car has been having troubles for awhile and I've taken it to other places and fixed the issues they said i had but it never got completely fixed so i took it to Ajs Auto and Matt was so kind he told me every issue its having and it was such a good price now my car is running great!! Thankyou guys soo much!!

MF
MICHELLE F.
Nissan Pickup
09/17/2020
Very quick and affordable.
Provided Excellent Customer service.

WS
W.D. S.
Volkswagen Passat
09/11/2020
Honesty. Knowledge Professional
A dealership said I needed brakes. I didn't believe. AJ's inspection. Brakes are Good. No charge. Thank you
A J',s

KATHLEEN B.
09/11/2020
Thorough and efficient and reasonable!

LAURA M.
Toyota Matrix
09/10/2020
Thank you.
Great job.

Acura MDX
09/05/2020
Creative solutions to save money
Rather than the conventional, “it needs to be replaced” answer, the crew at AJ’s tried to find a creative solution that would save me money. In my case, a power steering reservoir didn’t need to be replaced as would normally be recommended by any other shop. Rather, they reverse flushed the unit and found buildup on a small screen. A simple solution that could have so easily been missed by anybody else. A bit of extra effort and creativity on their end saved me money and landed a very happy customer. Thanks for going the extra mile, have been very impressed with you all!

RANAE W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/03/2020
Flower baskets say it all
The fact that a mechanic shop has hanging flower baskets goes to show the level of detail and care that has been put into making this shop a customer-focused, efficient, and reliable business. I was so impressed! Every person I talked with was courteous and friendly. They gave clear explanations of the work my car needed, and delivered the repair a day earlier than promised.

MELISSA H.
09/03/2020
There an amazing shop with amazing people working for them
Amazing

KG
KEONI G.
Monmouth, OR
Great all around!
All the staff at AJs are very welcoming and friendly. They'll fix you up under budget and ahead of schedule!

SP
STAN AND PAT P.
Chevrolet Suburban
car repair
Great service as always.

JOHN M.
09/02/2020
I have been coming here for over 20 years. Great service. Great to do business with!
Friendly, very knowledgeable... about both the technical car issues as well as cost options. Explain situation and options clearly. I have been using AJ's for over 20 years and trust them implicitly to always give the best information and service!