TH
Stayton, OR
GMC Acadia
05/25/2020
AMAZING
We love coming the Ajs, the workers are very professional and always have our best interest at heart. Never going anywhere else

TAYLOR B.
05/24/2020
I was recommended to come to AJ’s and I’m happy I did! I have a 2006 Mazda with 240k miles on her. She broke down and when I brought her to AJ’s they were very transparent and so helpful! They got the part needed very fast and got my car back to me quickly!

KEITH S.
Acura MDX
05/22/2020
Courtesy and competency
Courtesy people and fixed the problem

JEANNE P.

TOM G.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/20/2020
Top notch
Top notch as usual....thanks guys

CE
CONRAD E.
Ram Pickup
05/19/2020
Always completed work on time

BRIAN and KAY H.
Honda Civic Si
05/18/2020
Quick service polite front desk.
Always provide a estimate before starting the work. Upfront with what needs to be done.

DAN M.
Monmouth, OR
Ford Cutaway
05/15/2020
Great service with quick turnaround. Practiced safe distancing and disinfected keys. Very friendly, plus the bill came and it was lower than the estimate which I rarely find at auto repair places.

TOM and KIM S.
05/13/2020
Taillight. Replacement
My daughter had a broken taillight, so I called AJs and they were able to get her in and had it fixed in 1/half hour! Thank you AJs!!

SP
SHARON - PEACHES P.
05/12/2020
Brakes fixed
Brakes fixedAjs took care of my brakes and pads and rotors and everything. It drives so much better. They took me in quickly got it done in one day I’m very grateful they did a wonderful job.

LR
Linda R.
Ford Freestyle
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Linda said the employees at this place are very friendly, fast and efficient.

AT
ALAN T.
Dallas, OR
05/09/2020
Great Customer Service
It’s been a while since one of my vehicles needed some repairs. Since I had used AJ’s and been pleased with the service I had my vehicle towed there. As usual, the customer service was great and the repair work was done correctly and quickly. I will be using them again and have referred others to AJ’s.

TE
Tobias E.
Oregon
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Tobias said the business did exactly what he expected at a good price.

JASON T.
Aumsville, OR
GMC Yukon
05/08/2020
Ripped me off during the virus DO NOT go here!!!!!
Took my vehicle to them for a transmission installation. Was quoted $1181 by Tony and then the phone calls began. They damaged the threads on my exhaust manifold collector and quoted me $300 roughly to repair a $100 manifold that was not damaged or touched before them. Anyway they drilled out the studs left metal all over my engine bay and charged me $400. They said the extreme charge was to remove the manifold, drill out the studs, replace gaskets etc. but they never removed the manifold. It was easy access to drill the bolts out which they admitted. The hardware alone was $60 for two cheap grade 5 bolts from the hardware store with nuts and washers that I don't expect to hold since they are the wrong size. I was warned by others about their ways but they had me in a pickle and I paid. I did send an email to them about this with zero reply so guess what AJ's???? See you in court

LN
LEN M N.
05/06/2020
AJ’s Auto Repair
Always accommodating; very personable and knowledgeable. If they can’t fix it, they’ll give an honest, spot on referral.