Rancho Cucamonga, CA
11/16/2019
Easy getting an appointment. John is great. Thanks, Perry for the ride home, for accommodating me!

SUZANNE H.
11/13/2019
Happy Customer
My first time at this repair shop and I left a happy customer. They repaired my car quicker than expected. They saved all the parts they replaced so we could see why they needed replacing. The owner is friendly and knowledgeable. I will return and refer others to them.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/13/2019

Hi "Happy Customer"! We are so glad you are pleased with our service! Thank you very much for taking a moment to let us know.  We really appreciate serving kind people like you! Perry

LUIS M.
Corona, CA
11/06/2019
Do you really know how to treat a customer
Akbar Auto service was great I originally had an appointment at CarMax but because my vehicle was a diesel truck they could not help me so they send me to Akbar. When I got there they were notified by CarMax and they knew exactly what I needed, they helped me and were able to take care of the problem. I would highly recommend them to my friends and relatives and I will continue to go to them in the future
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/06/2019

Really good to meet you Luis! I'm so glad we were able to help you and that CarMax referred you to us!! Many thanks for taking the time to post a positive review!!

SR
SIERRA R.
CA
Audi Q5
11/04/2019
The most attentive crew around!
My whole family has been coming here for years and they’re always very considerate and attentive and take great care of our cars!
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you thank you for this lovely review! I'm sad I didn't see you this last visit because I always look forward to seeing your smiling face! We are privelaged to be "attentive" to such a wonderful family!! Stay beautiful ;-)

JANET L.
Claremont, CA
Volkswagen CC
10/31/2019
Awesome service
Awesome service. As always; a Pleasant experience
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 11/01/2019

We think YOU are AWESOME and PLEASANT, Janet!! Great to see you! Glad this round was no biggie for you guys!!

RO
RAUL O.
West Covina, CA
Volkswagen Bus
10/29/2019
They listen to you
Besides the obvious things that are wrong they are willing to look at suspected problems. Prices reasonable

JAMES F.
Pomona, CA
Cadillac ATS Coupe
10/24/2019
Just the overall customer service
I had a minor problem with my car from the dealer. These guys were referred to me from my dealer. BEST SERVICE!
I will definitely be back and refer anyone I can to Akbar!
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you! Wow, what a compliment! You, by the way, are our ideal customer! It is equally gratifying for us to be able to provide seemless service to pleasant and appreciative people like you.  We are especially happyto know  that you felt our waiting room is "serene". ;-D

Shalay C.
Chino Hills, CA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Shalay said the staff is great, very personable, has great customer service and quick turn around.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you Shalay!  You and your family are FIVE STAR customers!! Thank you for your support and positive feedback.  We appreciate all of you and always look forward to seeing you!!

Best,

Mike R.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Tim. He said this facility tested something that his own automotive repair business wasn't able to test. He stated he sometimes works with this place when there is something technical regarding BMWs because they do not specialize in BMWs at his business, and this place does. He said he was happy with everything, it was good service and the staff called him back promptly.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/23/2019

What a glowing testimony! We thank you VERY much for this and are so happy to be able be a resource for you in accomadating your customers.  We look forward to working together in the futue!

JN
JEFFERY N.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
10/20/2019
Great Service, Great People
I’ve been having my cars serviced at Akbar for the pst 15 years. I have never been disappointed with the quality of the maintenance and care the staff has shown me.
John in particular has been great; his friendliness and personal attention make him an invaluable resource to the shop.
I thank you, and so does my elderly 280 SL 😎
Dr. Jeff
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you kindly Dr. Jeff! We are thrilled that you continue to be happy with our service all of these years.  John is still on cloud 9 since you dubbed him " invaluable"!!!  Now the rest of us have to work with him ;-D Ha! Ha!  See you next time...

TG
TAVENGWG G.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/18/2019
Brakes
John and his team were at their best when I went in to have my brakes inspected and replaced. I will be coming back in a couple of months to have my manifold replaced

TG
Tavengwa G.
10/18/2019
Airbag Replacement
I took my Mercedes GL450 to have an airbag fixed. Excellent service!
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/18/2019

It was so nice to see your smiling face today! Thank you very much for supporting our business. We always look forward to serving you!

KEITH S.
Nissan Frontier
10/15/2019
Love this place. Great care, communication and persistance to get it done right.
Had an electrical issue. Took a couple visits to get it all right. But thanks to thier persistance it got handled. They helped get me back home fro the shop. The owner actually drove me. Sweet people, great service. I recommend them to everyone.
Thanks guys.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Keith for this kind review! Our business is built on reputation and comments like these really contribute to our growth. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to doing so long term! See you next time!

BEVERLY H.
Moreno Valley, CA
10/04/2019
Hudson BMW
John and staff are wonderful, informative and genuinely seem to care about their customers. I will take my car to no one else. Promise.

VB
VERONICA B.
Claremont, CA
10/02/2019
Service was great. Friendly
Great service. Great honest and fast

PR

MITCH A.
CA
09/28/2019
Five Stars
Friendly and welcoming staff. The service is always extremely well done!
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 09/30/2019

You are friendly too! We welcome that all day every day!! We are so happy you are happy with our service.  See you next time...

PT
Phill T.
Cambria, CA
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Phill said the business had good customer service.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you kindly for taking a moment to let us know our service is on track! We look forward to serving you again!

Corona, CA
BMW M3
09/27/2019
Quality work at less than dealer pricing
The staff is friendly and very helpful. Quality work at less than dealer pricing.
I had my Valve Gasket Cover replaced on my M3 due to leakage. It required meticulous work and was returned a few days later.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 09/30/2019

This is by far one of my favorite reviews! Thank you for your thoughtful feedback and your patience.  Meticulous work takes time and we appreciate you giving us the time to take care of you properly.  You are a quality customer and it is a pleasure to serve you!

RP
Ray P.
Pomona, CA
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the business did a good job and he was happy with their service.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you Ray! We are always happy to see you! We appreciate your business and positive feedback!