CA
Chrysler 300
01/23/2020
Good communication,reasonable price
The place was good. Fast,easy and know what they are doing

DESIRAE C.
Fontana, CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
01/16/2020
Friendly, Fast and Awesome customer service.
They fixed our FJ Cruiser in two days. It was leaking oil. John and Perry were awesome and took care of us really well. Thank you!!!
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/16/2020

Welcome to the family of people we serve! Thank you for the opportunity to help you.  We are thrilled that you are happy with the service you received and we appreciate you saying so!! See you next time...

WK
WARREN K.
Lynwood, CA
01/15/2020
Very Professional
They make you feel like you are part of the Team
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/15/2020

You ARE a part of the team! Many, many thanks to you for your business and the time you took to give us this fantastic feedback!!
See you next time!

SARAH M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Volkswagen Golf
01/14/2020
Absolutely the best
From the second I walked in the door I knew I had come to the right place. Everyone was so friendly and professional. They went out of their way for me and helped me save money on the repairs. Highly recommend.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/15/2020

This is the best compliment we could receive! Thank you for recommending us to others and especially for letting us know that you found us to be "friendly and professional" as that is our goal.  We are happy we could save you money too!! We are here when you need us!!  Perry

DOUG W.
01/12/2020
Know their business
Have gone here for several years now and have always received great service for my X5. Personable and knowledgeable they will go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. Thanks
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for being a long term customer! You are worth the "extra mile"! It is a pleasure to help you :-)

S J B.
Pomona, CA
01/07/2020
Quality of work and very professional
I'm very satisfied with their work
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/08/2020

That is GREAT news and we appreciate you sharing it!! We are happy you are now part of our circle of service!! See you next time, Sir!! Perry

YC
YVONNE C.
Ontario, CA
01/02/2020
John and Perry were great helped me out fast and willing to drive me where I needed or had to go if needed, and took the initiative to call and check if my parts were under warranty,. My experience was pleasant and I was very grateful to them.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/08/2020

Nice to meet you and your son! We hope you keep us in mind for any service you need in the future.  In the meantime, we were happy that your immediate need was under dealer warranty.  We try to save our customers money when we can.  Thank you for your kind feedback!! Perry

NC
NICOLE C.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Great service Always!!
Always reliable. Always great service.
I trust my vehicle is taken care of and given the right and proper maintance.

Fontana, CA
Audi TT
Don’t go anywhere else
Once you’ve been here you don’t want to go anywhere else. They take care of you as if you’re family. They fix your vehicle in a timely manner while making sure you have nothing to worry about. Definitely my new auto repair shop.

GH
GABRIEL H.
Pomona, CA
01/01/2020
You know you’re in the right spot for your BMW!
Great Service & attention to detail. Mr. John the owner is very likable and funny, easy to get along with. Uses the correct parts and equipment for your car. I had my BMW 550i worked on and repaired.

JUAN P.
Montclair, CA
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/31/2019
High Integrity
Efficient and effective repairs and accuracy on vehicle issues diagnosis, repairing exactly what is needed and prevent you from additional unnecessary repairs expenses.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 01/02/2020

This is the highest compliment you could pay us! Integrity Driven is printed on our business card.  Your feedback is a great report card for our mission.  Thank you for taking the time to post this review and for your business.  It is a pleasure to serve you!

Jeep Cherokee
12/22/2019
Over and Beyond!
They went above and beyond to fix my car.

AH
ALFREDO H.
POMONA CA, CA
12/13/2019
Always the best auto service
Always the best service, super friendly, fast and my BMW in the best hands, the best option ever.

JOHN P.
Hyundai Veloster
12/11/2019
Professional, courteous, and honest
A great upland family owned business who cares about their community. I would recommend anybody if they have car issues to go to Akbar.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/11/2019

Thank you John! You are part of our family!! Together we keep our kids safe and moving in the right direction!! Thank you for taking the time to offer this kind review!

MK
Mario K.
Van Nuys, CA
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Mario said this business has really good service.
The Team at A. from Akbar Auto Service Inc. responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you Mario! You're a really good cusomer!! Happy Holidays to you!!