Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Ouick repair services
Kind and professional staff

Brett H.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Service manager made the experience the best I have had with a dealership!
Service Manager Chris Ernest is the reason this dealership deserves 5 stars. The man is the epiphany of customer service. He bent over backwards to keep me updated and make sure the recall service was as smooth as possible. There were a couple of momentary issues but as soon as he knew about them, the only answer we received was “Don’t worry, I will take care of it.” This man deserves major props for earning my business as I usually won’t go to a dealership because of past experiences but as long as he is there I will shop Allen Samuels Hyundai.

KG
Kathy G.
Milan, TN
02/15/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
Very friendly and prompt service.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Bought vehicle there
Ok...
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 02/14/2019

On behalf of Allen Samuels Hyundai I would like to apologize for your experience with our service if we can remedy this matter and have you rescore we would greatly appreciate it

CT
Celeste T.
Martin, TN
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Nice service reps!
Nice service reps!
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 02/14/2019

I would like to thank you for your visit with us and look forward to future visits

Tammie B.
Yuma, TN
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Staff is always very friendly and helpful

Milan, TN
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Affordable
Oil changes here are always relatively fast, and the service is good.

Desiree B.
Bolivar, TN
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly auto service
Auto service was very nice

Paris, TN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Service but pricey
Been going here for awhile now. Always good service. Pricey not that is has new owners.
Joe A S., SERVICE MGR from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 02/14/2019

Unfortunately with the new management we cannot give the discounts that Mr Vines was giving at this time, with the price of premium oil and the use of factory filters we try to keep the pricing of services down to the minimal.
We do have coupons on our dealer web site for various services.
www.allensamuelsjsckson.com under the service tab
If this was helpfull please let me know, as i would like to send you a recore and hopfully get a better review.

thanks, Allen Sims
731-664-8500 X1076

Meagan R.
Bells, TN
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Chris Ernest is always so helpful and friendly when I bring my car in for service. Most places dont just stop at what you brought your car in for. But Chris on the other hand listens to the customers and meets their needs. He always has a friendly smile on his face and tries to relate to his customers.

CG
Cindy G.
Beech Bluff, TN
Fast, friendly service
Fast friendly service

Huntingdon, TN
Great service dept.
We had a great experience this past weekend getting our car serviced and parts ordered under warranty. Chris was very helpful and we look forward to coming back again.

Joey F.
Five Points, TN
Best Service
Each time I come in for service the crew there is nothing but helpful and honestly seem to do whatever is best for me. They let me know about deals, and they don’t push me towards anything I don’t need. It’s nice knowing that it isn’t going to be a hassle to get my car serviced.

Saulsbury, TN
02/05/2019 Category: Service
The way the shop was clean and quick
The man(Chris) that waited on me was very much a people person and explained things too me and very quick and kind

KW
Kathy W.
Huntingdon, TN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
02/04/2019 Category: Service
This dealership can be trusted.
I had a problem with my Sirius radio. Sirius directed me to go to my Hyundai dealership. I was reluctant, as dealerships have a scetchy reputation for being overpriced, ineffecient and uncaring. That does not describe my experience with Allen Samuals Hyundai of Jackson. Initially, I called and talked to Chris Ernest. He was upbeat and informative. I made an appointment and came in. Minutes later, I had my car in their shop. Within ten minutes, they were able to diagnose my problem. As I was leaving, I remembered a knock I had in my stearing. Chris came right out, drove my car and put in right back in the shop. Again, the problem was dianosed in minutes. I made another appointment to come in the next day. They replaced a very important part in my front end and had me on the road within the hour. I must commend Chris for showing great care and excellent product knowledge, taking his time and attending to the problem. Had this been ignored, I could have had a serious wreck. Thanks for keeping me safe.

SG
Stanley G.
Bells, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Stan Gideon
Good clean Christian atmosphere.

BA
Butch A.
Hornbeak, TN
Butch archie
The service manager and the mechanic Brian are a pleasure to work with

Savannah, TN
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept is considerate
Service Dept is very nice and fast

HH
Holly H.
Sardis, TN
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
As usual,My experience was fantastic. I have used this service department since I bought my Sonata a few years back.
Chris is awesome and he will take great care of you!!!!

AP
Andrea P.
Bolivar, TN
02/02/2019 Category: Service
service department
I love Chris is the Hyundai service department!