Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5rating 4.14286
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

PR
Pam R.
Parsons, TN
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Everything went good.

Scotts Hill, TN
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Staff and Fast Service
We were very impressed with how friendly everyone (both sales and service) was while we waited on our car being serviced. We appreciate how quickly we can get in and out when we are there. The customer care we have received has made us very happy with our car purchase. Thank you!

QT
Quianna T.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
Unsatisfied
Joe A S., SERVICE MGR from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 07/17/2019

Valued Customer, I would like to make another attempt to fix you sunroof issue. I have talked with a different technician that would like to look at it. Please contact me at 731-664-8500 ext 1076

Thanks, Allen Sims

TC
Tanishia C.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
They had great customer service
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 07/16/2019

OW
Olivia W.
Trimble, TN
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Didn’t have an appointment but they were nice and fixed my car without a problem!
My car had been messing up but was still under factory warranty! I showed up earlier than my appointment I had made and they fixed it within a few hours !
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle and for having patience. Look forward to future visits

DF
Daniel F.
Humboldt, TN
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Poor service communication.
Made an appointment a week in advance for a recall on an airbag module. When I took the car in, they did not have the part but said they could have it the next day. Why didn’t they order in when I made the appointment?
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 07/11/2019

We apologize for the inconvenience that we have caused you we normally keep plenty of airbag recalls in stock that week they went on back order because of there not being enough to supply other Hyundai dealerships and the fact that we do many during the week. If there is anything we can do to remedy this please contact us at 7316648500

Summer S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and knowledgeable
My Hyundai had a few recalls and the staff in the service center was very helpful. They got me in within a few days of calling and my car was fixed within 3 hours.
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle look forward to future visits

YP
Yvonne P.
Alamo, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2019 Category: Service
It is always a pleasure to have my car serviced there, everyone is so accommodating
Everyone is so accommodating
Chris is supper nice!!
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 07/05/2019

Always a pleasure to see you and look forward to future visits

2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Messed with my air pressure
I went in Allen Samuels for a system recall, Everything else about my car was perfect coming in, I had an oil change 3 months ago and my tires and air pressure was great. They ended up telling me I needed an oil change and I needed to change all 4 tires. The next day I saw a low tire pressure symbol on the dash when the pressure was good before I came in to Allen Samuels.
Joe A S., SERVICE MGR from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 07/05/2019

This is Allen, I'm the service manager here at Allen Samuels of Jackson. I'm sorry about your last  experance in our service department. I will be looking into this to find out what went wrong and I'll reach out to you

PP
Preferred P.
Humboldt, TN
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Accommodation and service

Thanks for letting us take care of your service needs here at Allen Samuels

Sarah M.
Dyersburg, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Great
Chris is great. Great communication, personable. The waiting room is comfy and provides coffee and water. I've never utilized the vending machines but I'm happy they're there.
I've always been taken care of when I come here
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 07/03/2019

Always a pleasure to service your vehicle. Look forward to future visits

Darrel S.
Alamo, TN
07/03/2019 Category: Service
Great
My experience was a lot better this time . In 2015 I had an awful experience with that place however the new crew is great and I definitely will be taking my car back.
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for your business and the opportunity to redeem ourselves

April M.
Selmer, TN
Service meltdown
I brought car in for some recalls issues and asked that they also look at air conditioner that was not working. I made appointment and brought car in late Friday so it would be there first thing Saturday and my Monday morning at 11 my car still had not been touched. I called both days and inquired about what was happening and was told they had one car in front of me but still never got call letting me know they couldn't get to work.

I apologize for the inconvenience of your last visit, I will be looking into tish to find out what went wrong and why the A/C system was not checked. I will get back intouch with you.
Allen Sims

AW
Anthony W.
Finley, TN
gimmick charge
As long as the 1.50 charge is there . I won't pay it anymore.

Brownsville, TN
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Good
Service was done in a timely manner and everyone was friendly

JN
Jan N.
Milan, TN
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Appointment snafu
I scheduled an oil change appointment for the following week. On the day of the appointment, I called to ask how long it would take because I had another appointment later that afternoon. I was told that they didn’t have me down for an oil change that day 😡. However, luckily for me, they did have an opening still, so it worked out. But, I would have been very unhappy if I had showed up when I was scheduled and then been turned away.

DK
Diana K.
Henderson, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Super service
super service on a Saturday morning

Westport, TN
Always so kind
Chris is always willing to work with me and do all he can. I really appreciate him every time I go to have my car serviced.

AT
Anthony T.
Customer service was great

FP
Frederick P.
Gadsden, TN
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Car Door repair
Very good service. They were very clear about the pricing and what needed to be done before the work started. Good customer service and very alert to my needs.
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 06/20/2019

Always a pleasure and look forward to future visits. Thank you for your business