Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

PD
Peggy D.
Trenton, TN
Friendly and courteous service
People there are friendly and courteous
Service was great

A

Nashville, TN
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Very helpful
Efficient with great customer service

Regina S.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Best service Department
They provided quick service and repair.

WF
Wanda F.
Troy, TN
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Safe and secure!
The fact that they took care of my car quickly and efficiently. Not only did I get a free oil change but I had a small screw in my back driver side tire and they plugged it for me looking out for my safety. 5 stars!
Karen L., Customer Relations Manager from Alan Vines Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Marvelous!  Thank you so very much.  We appreciate being able to take care of our customers.

Dyersburg, TN
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Normal service
Very quick an easy. In and out with no my and no fuss. Just the way I like it
Karen L., Customer Relations Manager from Alan Vines Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Wonderful to hear!  Thank you!

Lisa B.
Florence, AL
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful.
Chris was so nice.He kept me informed and explained the problem with my Santa Fe.
I have visited other Hyundai service departments in my area and unfortunately did not have a good experience at either.
While sitting in the waiting area I noticed other employees walk through the area and they were friendly and interactive.
Karen L., Customer Relations Manager from Alan Vines Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Gosh, thank you so much for your great review!  We appreciate hearing how you were treated as a member of our family.

Christie M.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The people that works there.
I really like the workers.

Thank you so much!

Commerce, TX
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Kind and Patient in Emergency Situation
In traveling from Texas to Ohio, we had an issue with our vehicle that resulted in needing to be towed to Alan Vines. When I called, our technician was calm and helpful, which was exactly what we needed in that moment. He informed us that due to our lease, Hyundai would tow the car for free, saving us TONS of money. This was not something that any other person I spoke to mentioned, nor that the person who leased us the vehicle mentioned.

When we got to Alan Vines, everyone greeted us with a smile. We also had our puppy with us, whom they graciously allowed to wait inside with us as we made the repair. They made sure that we knew what was happening every step of the way and checked in often. We would definitely recommend anyone in the Jackson area utilizing their services!
Karen L., Customer Relations Manager from Alan Vines Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  We try our best to accommodate travelers whenever possible, and it sounds like we did a fantastic job.  I only wish I could have played with your puppy myself!  So glad your experience was top-notch and that you shared those feelings with the world!

Ramer, TN
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Not very great with communication

My apologies for the error on your inspection sheet.  I've alerted our management team so we can be more careful when marking our sheets.  Thank you for letting us know that we have some areas for improvement.  Please enjoy your new Kona as it is a beautiful vehicle!  Your next visit with us should show an improvement in communication.

SZ
Susan Z.
Pinson, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Alan Vines
Service after the sale. From your sales people to your service department— Just a great bunch of people—Courtious and professional
Karen L., Customer Relations Manager from Alan Vines Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Wonderful to hear!  Thank you so much.

2007 Hyundai Azera
08/03/2018 Category: Service
satisfied
Had a noise no one else could find at other shops, but Alan Vines found it and corrected it very timely.
Karen L., Customer Relations Manager from Alan Vines Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

We love to hear compliments like these!  Thank you.

AT
Amanda T.
Dresden, TN
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Great Place to Buy Your Car
We came here after wrecking our car and having a Hyundai Sonata as a rental. The guy that sold us our car, was super friendly, very transparent and honest about everything. He was extremely knowledgeable about all the vehicles he had on the lot, as well as what we were looking for. He placed us in a sonata as well, and showed us all the features. Very good with my children also. Great personality. I definitely recommend Alan Vines to purchase and service your vehicles!
Karen L., Customer Relations Manager from Alan Vines Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Marvelous review!  Thank you so very much.

Michael H.
Lexington, TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2018 Category: Service
freindly
great
Karen L., Customer Relations Manager from Alan Vines Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thanks so much!

Caruthersville, MO
08/01/2018 Category: Service
People friendly and service is great
Great place

Thank you!

Bob B.
Henderson, TN
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Cars
They get you in and out in a short time. They are friendly and helpful.

Thank you, we do try!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and inspection
Took my vehicle for oil change and inspection. They service was quick and fast. Also, the Womens Tuesday special is awesome.
Karen L., Customer Relations Manager from Alan Vines Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

We agree, Tuesdays are wonderful here!  Thank you so much.

Tony M.
Sharon, TN
07/30/2018 Category: Service
repair elantra
I am disappointed that the transmission well out; but hyundia did treat the situation well. The repair seems to be good and the shop was easy to work with--very nice. The thing I am disappointed in is that the tech that work on the car; did not connect the negative cable correctly. I took the car home and it stayed parked for 3 days. I went to start it and the whole car was dead. I thought a main fuse had blown. In checking I found that the negative cable just been place an the battery and not tighten AT ALL. I fixed the problem.

I'm so sorry that you found that your negative battery cable had not been tightened properly.  I'll be sure to bring this to the team's attention.  I'm glad that Hyundai treated you well and that we were easy to work with.  Thank you for letting us know about the cable so we may improve on your next service visit.

Cornelius H.
Tiptonville, TN
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice and caring
Cornelius H
Karen L., Customer Relations Manager from Alan Vines Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you!!

CD
Cathleen D.
Camden, TN
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Kept me informed and actually showed me cabin filter plugged with “mouse nest”.

Oh, my goodness!  Mice get in lots of places we would have never thought.  So glad you have that cabin filter situation taken care of!  Thank you for reviewing us!