Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5Overall Rating 4.14286/5rating 4.14286
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

Don R.
Mc Lemoresvle, TN
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Don reed
Very courteous friendly and efficient in and out in thirty minutes for an oil change thanks
RILEY C. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 04/20/2019

We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car in the future.

Whiteville, TN
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The employees at Allen Samuels always treat me and my son with kindness. They informed me of a discount when the oil change price went up. I would recommend Allen Samuels Hyundai for the purchase of a new vehicle and for car service.
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for your business look forward to future visits

Toone, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Vehicle diagnosis
Thorough analysis

CF
Christopher F.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great experience
I've always had a great experience here. I have purchased my last 3 vehicles here and will continue shopping here in the future.

RL
Roy L.
Brownsville, TN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
My regular visit for oil change and filter on my 2009 Santa Fe
I. have always had a good experience when having my Santa Fe serviced at Alan Vines Hyundai. Allen Sims, Service Mgr. and his crew do a great job. Alan Vines always had a good price promotion on all service work like Ladies Day, Tues. and Men's Day on Thurs. I hope Samuel Adams will come up with a similar promotion. If not, I might have to shop elsewhere for a more competitive price.

GB
George B.
St. Louis, MO
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Car
Kip
Easy for my wife to bring car

Gadsden, TN
04/15/2019 Category: Service
great service
good experience

AW
Anita W.
Friendship, TN
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Christopher Ernest was very courteous and polite during my visit. I was impressed with the fast service.

Selmer, TN
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Dirty Car
The service department needs to clean up after service. They left dirt on the floor mat and white finger smears on the console of my car.
RILEY C. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 04/16/2019

Sorry for the inconvience, if you would be willing to bring it back we will be willing to offer detail service at our expense. Give us a call at 731-664-8500 to set a time up. We appreciate your business and we hope we can make this right.

Jennifer T.
Saltillo, TN
04/11/2019 Category: Service
I have had my Hyundai for one year now. I always receive great customer service.

Margery R.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Give in to the stereotype
Don't take a vehicle here for recall work and expect to get out without paying for something. Don't hang out in the waiting room unless you want a salesman to visit you. If I didn't HAVE to go there, I certainly wouldn't.
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 04/11/2019

I'm sorry you feel that way about your dealership experience.
With every service we perform, maintenance, repairs or recall/warranty work we perform a multi-point inspection, if we find a problem we advise the customer. It would be unfair to the customer not to show them the condition their vehicle is in.
We do not recommend or sell un-needed services. Our job is to help the customer maintain there vehicle so the customer has a great experience driving their vehicle for a long time.
Please feel free to contact me at 731-664-8500
or at asims@asag.net

Allen Sims

Huntingdon, TN
04/10/2019 Category: Service
It was great service albeit a little slow. It took an hour to rotate my tires.

Thanks for letting us keep your vehicle serviced and again

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customers service
RILEY C. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 04/05/2019

We appreciate your business and thank you for chosing us to service your vehicle.

Savannah, TN
2011 Hyundai Elantra
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Great people to deal with
fast and friendly service
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 04/05/2019

DJ
Delores J.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Was very pleased with the service but wasn’t in agreement with my concerns about the rapidly decreasing battery. It was at 83% when I bought it less than 3 months ago now at 76% and I drive everyday.
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for your business, I apologize you weren't satisfied with the life of your battery we can check it on your next visit thank you for your business

Debbie B.
Stantonville, TN
Factory repairs.
Told me the factory repairs would only take 30 minutes and it did exactly. Super kind. Very attentive to my needs.

Henderson, TN
04/04/2019 Category: Service
It is a pleasure to take my sonata in for service. Everyone is so polite and customer driven
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 04/04/2019

Always a pleasure to help you, thank you for your business

AW
Arlandis W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Good service and technitions.

Joy M.
South Holland, IL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Honesty
Great service! Trustworthy.
Joe A S., SERVICE MGR from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to fill out the survey