Overall Rating 2.27273/5Overall Rating 2.27273/5rating 2.27273rating 2.27273rating 2.27273

Larry S.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Good service
Prompt and Quick, wonderful combonation.

AL
Aaron L.
Selmer, TN
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer care
Always friendly and great service I appreciate you taking care of my ride
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 11/15/2019

Always a pleasure to service your vehicle, look forward to future visits

BY
Bob Y.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
x
x
TAYLOR F. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with us! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know!

Debra D.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Best and fastest oil change ever!
This was the fastest and most courteous oil change ever. I was out in30 minutes!
TAYLOR F. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are so glad to hear you had a wondeful experience with us! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know!

2013 Hyundai Veloster

11/08/2019 Category: Service
DON REED
VERY NICE SERVICE NO COMPLAINTS
TAYLOR F. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are so glad to hear you had a good experience with us! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know!

Meagan G.
Westport, TN
11/06/2019
Chris always does a great job to take care of my car! He is super nice and helpful.
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 11/06/2019

Always a pleasure to service your vehicle. One of my best customers.

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Efficient Service
I always have a great experience here, with efficient service.
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 11/05/2019

see above

11/01/2019 Category: Service
see previous comment
see previous comment
Joe A S., SERVICE MGR from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 11/01/2019

The 2018 Sonata does not have a audible alarm for the passenger side seat belt, it only has a light in the center of the dash that will flash. This was recorded on your repair order the first visit to our service department. Please contact me so I can explain this to you in person or on the phone.

GY
Guy Y.
Dyersburg, TN
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Allen Sammuels Service Department are top notch. They got me in and out in a fast and hassle free experience.
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 10/31/2019

CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 10/31/2019

Milan, TN
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Service work
Fast service and friendly people to deal with.
TAYLOR F. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know!

Saulsbury, TN
10/23/2019 Category: Service
The service awesome!
I called on a Saturday morning needing my car serviced , and Chris told me he would work me in . I got my car serviced and out quickly. Chris was the one that helped me with my car very polite man . The shop was very clean .
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 10/23/2019

MT
Marisa T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Great people at a great dealership
The staff has always been so knowledgeable, courteous and helpful. They take real good care of both our vehicles.
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 10/19/2019

CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 10/18/2019

Larry S.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Good service
The Hyundai team was quick and efficient I was in and much quicker than the last time I went there.

VP
Vickie P.
Huntingdon, TN
10/15/2019 Category: Service
All of the workers are very pleasant.
Chris in the service center! He is willing to help a customer in any way he can.
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 11/07/2019

Always a pleasure to service your vehicle. Look forward to future visits

LT
Lewis T.
Dyersburg, TN
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai servicing
Fast and efficient just the way I like it

PT
Patricia T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2019 Category: Service
I can always depend on great service whenever I get my vehicle serviced unfortunately I couldn’t come back as planned to get some other work done but because I was alerted before hand I knew what I needed and I have to thank the service department for keeping me informed about my vehicle.
CHRISTOPHER L E. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 11/07/2019

Always a pleasure, look forward to future visits. Thank you for letting us service your vehicle

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Superior service
Very knowledgeable, superior service will definitely use again
TAYLOR F. from Allen Samuels Hyundai of Jackson responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience with us! If there is anything else we can do for you let us know!