Business Solutions

All About Automotive Inc

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Mary D.
12/06/2020
They suck
They charge you $140 just to diagnose your car which I have never had to pay before I paid over 1,100 in repairs & a week later the van won’t start. I have...

TK
Therese K.
11/28/2018
Good honest work
I've been comming here for 4 years we have never had any problems they always tell the truth and give it to you like it is!

TK
Therese K.
11/28/2018
Timely honest work
They will always give it to you straight and NEVER tries to "pad" the bill with unnecessary work. They give you recommendations based on what your car needs...

Joe F.
08/15/2018
Con artist!
I had my dodge caravan towed here after it wouldn’t start. First off waited for 2 hours to get towed when I was only 10 min away from their shop. Then they...

Rob c.
08/09/2017
dishonest towing company
They dislike the truth and think they are perfect in all areas. NOT. I didn't appreciate the service and how my situation was handled. After hours and...