KR
Karl R.
10/17/2019
The works
It was done fast and right. All the time I have need work on my car it has been done correct and right. The people that work there are all was nice and tell you what has been done to the car.

CA
Chris A.
Ford Escort
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Chris said he liked the facility manager because he knew about his vehicle in particular. He appreciated they managed to take him in because they were open late.

CA

Jeffery N.
Detroit, MI
Ram 3500
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Jeffery said the mechanics do a phenomenal job, the pricing is cost effective, they are professionals and the service is impeccable.

Commerce Township, MI
10/10/2019
RMK
Great shop. Great Staff. Excellent service.
Reliable repairs with lasting results.

Detroit, MI
10/09/2019
Fast Service
We had an issue with a work truck. All Night Auto got us in on a Friday and we got the truck back on Monday. We did not lose any work time while the truck was down. Great job All Night Auto|!

RV
Robin V.
Oak Park, MI
Kia Rio
09/20/2019
wonderful service !
I am always confident they will take care of my car ! thank you All Night Auto for your excellent service !!!!!

Ms. V.,  Thanks so much for coming back to All Night Auto for
service on your vehicle.  We sincerely appreciate your business.

TK
Tyler K.
Oldsmobile Alero
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said he had to go back several times.

AH
Andrea H.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Andrea said this business kept in good contact with her. They finished her vehicle quickly.
Ed, Chris, Dan and Curt .. from All Night Auto Repair responded on 09/27/2019

Ms. H., Thank you for having your vehicle serviced at All Night Auto.  We are pleased that you were happy with us.  Please come see us again.

Tori S.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Tori said the service was good and it was quick.

Ms. S.,  Thank you for coming to All Night Auto for service.  We
appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mike S.
09/09/2019
Great Experience
The fellas at All Night Auto allowed me to drop my car off on Friday night and by Saturday before noon I was driving away with the repair done. They do a fantastic job and work some really creative hours late nights and weekends

Mike C.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/29/2019
Excellent customer service!
The only place I will take my cars for repairs. Trustworthy and honest

08/28/2019
Auto Work
These guys are great, they always shoot you straight and have the most reasonable pricing I have seen. I dropped my car off on Thursday, not expecting it back until the weekend, they called me that evening that the car was all set. Not only that, it was hundreds of dollars less than what I expected. There's no one I trust more to work on my car, it is so nice to find a place that doesnt take advantage of their customers. The staff is always welcoming and friendly as well; definitely appreciate All Night Auto!
Ed, Chris, Dan and Curt .. from All Night Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Thanks so much for the kind words.  We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

David M.
Novi, MI
Jeep Patriot
08/23/2019 Category: Service
David said the service and price were really good. They did everything that was promised. Also, they told them what they needed to know.
Ed, Chris, Dan and Curt .. from All Night Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Mr. M.,  Thank you for coming to All Night Auto for service.  We sincerely appreciate your business.

KR
Karl R.
08/21/2019
Clean, Nice people at work there, friendly and do a great job on the car.
Great work
Ed, Chris, Dan and Curt .. from All Night Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Mr. R.,  Thank you for your continued loyalty.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

LE
Linda E.
08/16/2019
Ford. 2012. F 150
Service was great
Ed, Chris, Dan and Curt .. from All Night Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2019

Ms. E.,  Thanks for returning to All Night Auto for service.  We sincerely appreciate your business.

08/14/2019
Outstanding as always!
I drive a high mileage, older vehicle and live out of state but always bring my vehicle in for service when major work is needed, if possible. This time it was for a E-Vap system part replacement, oil change, and vehicle check. As always, the staff provides great customer care, knowledge, and reasonable prices. Moreover they have never pressured me into work just to make an extra buck. I always feel as though the option is mine when they call to tell me what needs to be done. On more than one occasion I have been advised of a condition that could become an issue or would need to be addressed at some future time, this making the visit less of a financial strain in the short-term. I have recommended many family, friends, and even strangers to this business throughout the years and will continue to do so!
Ed, Chris, Dan and Curt .. from All Night Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2019

Thank you so much for coming to All Night Auto.  We sincerely appreciate your business and your loyalty.

Chris B.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the staff at this business display a professional level of service, and their etiquette is bar none. He also stated he was very satisfied with the service.

Chris B.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Ed, Chris, Dan and Curt .. from All Night Auto Repair responded on 08/17/2019

Mr. B., Thanks for your support and loyalty.  We very much appreciate your business.

Ford Expedition
08/11/2019
Customer service
All night auto has great customer service. Every time I go to get my truck worked on the guys there are always very nice & helpful! Definitely recommend!