RY
RAY Y.
Honda Civic Si
06/15/2018
Great Deal
Our vehicle was long overdue for a valve adjustment and having dealt with Daniel before on repairs to our Son's car I knew we could trust his work. The car's acceleration and power was much better after the work, and I felt confident it could now be driven without fear of ruining the engine. The costs was less than half the dealer's price. Save your money by patronizing All Star, and drive with confidence.

JOSE C.
06/14/2018
Great experience
Dan is the Man!!! Great customer service, fixed and diagnosed my Honda CRV super quick. Had my car running like new within a few hours. Super friendly and honest shop. I hope I don't need a mechanic soon but if I do I will definitely be bringing it back to this shop. Thanks Dan and team for replacing my cars alternator so quickly.

DU
Dave U.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the facility did all of the work that was needed.

Saul C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Saul said the owner and the mechanic were nice and the prices are fair.

Rebecca M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said the staff members are honest. They went out of their way to drop her vehicle off with her, when she did not have a way to pick it up.

RF
ROBIN F.
Hemet, CA
06/03/2018
Daniel owner of All Star Automotive Center is my Auto Angel!
I started out with All Star Automotive Center in Lake Elsinore,CA when I first moved to Riverside County CA but he was a bit for from where I lived so I tried another auto repair shop closer to home a few times but I just didn't get the feeling that I was "part of the family" like I did with Daniel so I recently went back to Daniel and I am so glad I did! I had a very costly repair that came up and so glad Daniel was there to steer me in the right (and best long term:) direction....I am back in the family and Daniel (and Luis) are my Auto Angels!!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/05/2018

We thank you greatly for taking the time to review us today. You are so kind and im happy that you have returned to us to help you with any and all vehicle repairs that may arise in the future. We are happy to be considered your auto angels !

JOE S.
HUMMER H3
06/02/2018
Awesome service and experienced help!
Daniel is a very knowledgeable mechanic! We have been bringing all our families cars to him for the past 5 years.
They do great Word and always have good prices on everything.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/05/2018

Thank You for being a valued customer here at All Star Automotive, I am happy that I have not only aquired great customers but friends as well, I do look forward to seeing you in the future, and truly apprciate taking the time out of your busy schedule to review us.

EB
Eric B.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the service was good and the pricing was decent. The business was very efficient.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to recommend us and also to leave us a pleasent review. I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the shop, and do hope to see you in the future for any service needs or repairs that may arise. Thank you again for choosing All Star Automotive.

James K.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
James said Daniel was very helpful.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/05/2018

Happy to hear that you have found coming to All Star as helpful and look forward to seeing you in the future for any future serive needs that may arise . Thank you for taking the time out of the busy day to leave us a review.

LD
Leonardo D.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Leonardo said Daniel has always taken care of him and been up front and honest.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/05/2018

We beleive in being honest with our customers and am happy that we have been given the continued chance to serve your vehicles needs properly , so that the vehicle and my customer are happy when they leave the shop. Thank you for taking the time out of the busy day to give us a nice review.

BJ
BRANDIE J.
Kia Optima
05/14/2018
First Timer
This was my first time at All Star Automotive and I am very pleased. Danny is very friendly, professional, efficient and a man of his word. He is not out to take advantage of you like I have experienced with most mechanics in the past. He truly just wants to fix your car and make sure you are satisfied in return. I have already recommended him to my family and I will be returning for any services that need to be done on both of my vehicles.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank You for reviewing us and am pleased to hear you were happy with the help we provided to you. We feel that honesty is the best policy when it comes to our shop. and are always trying to help the customer when in need. I do not like fixing things that are just fine just to make a dollar. I thank you for choosing our shop, and we are pleased to hear that you would like to return and we value your bussiness.

MATTHEW B.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/13/2018
Complete and Correct Service
Daniel at All Star Automotive always does an amazing job. He recommends only what is needed and does it correctly. I can't say enough good things about All Star Automotive.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank You for reviewing us and am pleased to hear you were happy with the help we provided to you. We feel that honesty is the best policy when it comes to our shop. and are always trying to help the customer when in need. I do not like fixing things that are just fine just to make a dollar. I thank you for choosing our shop, and I hope to see you in the future if any real problems accrue. Thank you again

Merwin S.
Ford Crown Victoria
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Anna. She said the staff was nice. They were really good and helpful.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop  We are happy to hear you enjoyed the customer service provided because we take pride in making our customers feel at home . We enjoyed your visit and hope to see you in the future.

JASON B.
04/29/2018
They took car of all my trucks needs
I am new to the area and was looking for a place to take care of the problems I had with my Tahoe the people was extra friendly and took me through each step they would take to fix my problems in a timely manner and now my SUV runs great and I couldn’t be happier thanks All Star you have a costumer for life now
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

thank you for being a valued customer of ours we truly appreciate your business and love to hear that we are your choice when looking for your vehicles needs. We look forward to helping you when ever you are in need. and thank you again for choosing All Star Automotive.

JORGE P.
04/28/2018
Best place in town
I’ve been bringing my cars to Daniel at All Star for years. I don’t ever hesitate. Daniel has always been reliable and inexpensive.

Samatha M.
Sun City, CA
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Samantha's Dad. He said that he would recommend the business for service.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop and hope that you continue to choose us for all your future service or repair needs that may present itself in the future.

KRIS S.
04/19/2018
I’m very happy with this place
I have brought my cars here several times now. Daniel is polite, friendly, always remembers me, explains everything, and I receive good quality service every time. Honest mechanics are hard to find, so I’m sticking to this place!

SP
SUSAN P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2018
Very friendly staff and great service.
Very friendly staff and great service. I recommend this business.

ANGELA S.
Dodge Dakota
04/16/2018
My truck is happy
I get reliable service. And I'm not pressured into doing unnecessary work.

JOHN A.
04/16/2018
Honest, Technically Capable, Fair Market Pricing
ALL STAR AUTOMOTIVE
The 1998 Ford F-150, with 161K miles, was previously diagnosed, by others, as having a blown head gasket. Decided to take the truck to All Star Automotive because of having a positive experience with them on 2002 Honda Civic about a year ago.
The owner/manager of All Star, Dan, greeted me in his usual friendly manner and we discussed the issues with the truck including the blown head gasket and its marginal clutch. Upon agreeing on what he would need to do the work and the approximate amount of time that would be needed, one of his mechanics drove me to my home.
During the repair effort Dan kept in constant phone contact with me providing up-dates in progress and in a few cases up-dates on additional findings that were revealed as the truck was disassembled. When Dan came across new finds he would ask me to come by to see for myself.
Upon the completion of overhauling both heads, at my request, and replacing the entire clutch system, Dan asked that I drive the truck for a few days then bring it back to his shop to enable him to address any unforeseen issues that may/may not have surfaced.
Anyone seeking an honest and technically capable shop to take care of their car or truck – this is the place to go.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 05/16/2018

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop . We like to make sure all customers are knowledgeable on what is being done to their car . We are happy to hear you enjoyed the customer service provided and hope to see you in the future.