MK
MAURICE K.
Cadillac Escalade
05/04/2021
Oil Change 2004 Escalade
Daniel and his team did the oil change in an efficient manner. I didn't wait long and was sitting in the customer lounge.

ANTHONY S.
04/30/2021
Daniel is a rockstar
Called in because my battery light was on.
Daniel told me it was the alternator and he could have it installed same day. Daniel got it done before end of the day. Daniel is always so helpful and knowledgeable very friendly and knows his stuff. Very reasonably priced.
A+ highly Recommended.

AMBER S.
04/29/2021
Best Most Honest Mechanic.....We love Danny!!!
Danny saved my son $1500.00 after getting a dishonest diagnosis from another mechanic that told my son he needed a whole new engine. Danny got us in and had us out and running the same day! If you want and honest no bs mechanic this is it!!! He our guy even after our move, won’t EVER go anywhere else! Thank you Danny and staff!!! Your all amazing!

Jose H.
Wildomar, CA
Toyota Avalon
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Jose said Daniel was excellent.

Austin B.
Scion tC
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Danny N. She said they're awesome and they've been going there for a lot of years and he's worked on all of their vehicles.

Chad M.
Wildomar, CA
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Chad said he was in constant contact with the owner, Daniel. He was very receptive of his needs, what he needed to get done and went above and beyond to make sure everything got done.

BJ
BRANDIE J.
Kia Optima
04/19/2021
Danny is the best
I've been coming here for about 3 years now. Danny always has the customers best interest in mind. Not only does he provide great customer service, the quality of work him and his team does is superb.

MARCIA S.
Cadillac XT5
04/15/2021
Professional and caring
Everyone is caring and professional. The owner is very attentive and friendly.

03/27/2021
Highly recommend
I came in for a oil change and they provided me with a few helpful tips. The staff was friendly and the service was excellent. I will definitely be going back and I highly recommend them.

03/16/2021
As always, great service from All Star Automotive. This is my 3rd vehicle i've brought in the last few months and work is always top notch.

FC
FERDINAND C.
Jeep Cherokee
03/11/2021
Love the service and follow up.

03/05/2021
Great service, helped me understand exactly the issue with our 2007 Toyota Rav4. I love how close they are to my house also.

MILAGRO D.
Perris, CA
Hyundai Accent
03/03/2021
Great automotive services.
What an amazing experience.
I was respected as a client not just dollars on the engine of my car. The office staff is friendly and professional, specially the employees that worked in my car. They are the hands that keep the business going. Above all they are all a team and i got to see that in the work they did to my car. Thank you so..sooo..much. No more oil leaks..😎

02/21/2021
09 Camry needed a lot of work. All star team got it back in shape. Great service great price

Toyota Matrix
02/21/2021
Daniel is great. Straight forward and not pushing sales. Came in for a new alternator and work was done same day. Professional and courteous team working on vehicles. Definitely recommend and will be coming back for all my vehicles.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for the review! We're not sales people, just hard working individuals. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Take Care