All Star Automotive Center

ANTHONY A. on 10/17/2017
"Oil Change"
Was my first time at the shop since I just moved to the Elsinore/Temecula Valley area. Looked them up on Yelp and saw all the positive feedback, so I thought I give them a try. They made a great first impression. Not only did they perform the asked oil change, but they rotated my tires no questions asked. My old mechanic never did it without asking. Also, they gave me some info on some needed maintenance, but not once did I feel pressured to do it that day or tomorrow. Will definitely do my due diligence on other shops, but I have a feeling I’ll be back. Great customer service!
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:08 AM
Brittney B. on 10/17/2017
Brittney said the mechanic was on top of the repair and they kept her in the loop. The price was good.
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
Janet S. on 10/13/2017
Janet said the business is great.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017
ERIK V. on 10/12/2017
"Excellent auto shop"
I trust Dan and the work he and his crew does. We have been coming to this shop for years.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 11:12 PM
Nicholas S. on 10/12/2017
Nicholas said he likes this business. They always done a good job. They are accommodating and they even provide a loaner or shuttle vehicle. Danny is up-front and honest.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/30/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017
CODY R. on 10/09/2017
"wonderful company"
I take my vehicles here for any work I can't do myself. They are the best place around and have great service every time. I highly recommend.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 07:49 PM
Ma S. on 10/09/2017
Ma said staff did a really good job. They were friendly and they went above and beyond to help her.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017
Larry T. on 09/30/2017
"Class act"
I’ve been going here for years, always up front and well taken care of, Dan and crew are the great
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 09/30/2017 08:41 PM
Shirley B. on 09/22/2017
Shirley said the owner was a very nice person. This business was cheaper than other places and she liked their work. However, it took a long time.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring Sdn
Service Date: 09/19/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for reviewing us and am pleased to hear you were happy with the help we provided to you. We feel that honesty is the best policy when it comes to our shop. and are always trying to help the customer when in need. I do apoligize for the time it took to service your Chrysler , however we wanted to make sure that all the nessary things were finished before returning the vehicle to you.  I thank you for choosing our shop, and I hope to see you in the future if any real probems accure. Thank you again

Craig C. on 09/22/2017
Graig said the mechanic he worked with was a good guy who knew what he was doing.
Vehicle: Ford Fiesta
Service Date: 09/16/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for reviewing us and am pleased to hear you were happy with the help we provided to you. We feel that honesty is the best policy when it comes to our shop. and are always trying to help the customer when in need. I do not like fixing things that are just fine just to make a dollar. I thank you for choosing our shop, and I hope to see you in the future. Thank you again

RYAN P. on 09/14/2017
"GREAT SERVICE "
Really great service... Could not ask for better! Also, wonderful prices... I checked around before having the work done on my car and it was literally doubled at other places! Great Business!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 09:31 PM
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop and hope that you continue to choose us for all your future service or repair needs that may present itself in the future.

AMY J. on 09/12/2017
"Knowledgeable, affordable, prompt service!"
Best experience we've ever had with a repair shop, hands down.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017 09:38 PM
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop We are happy to hear you enojoyed the customer service provided becasue we take pride in making our customers feel at home . We enjoyed your visit and hope to see you in the future.

RICK F. on 09/03/2017
"Very Friendly and prompt "
Was in for a bad A/C regulator valve and I was taken care of very quickly. Best prices anywhere.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 09:58 AM
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop .  We are happy to hear you enojoyed the customer service provided and hope to see you in the future.

Adam A. on 08/31/2017
Adam said he appreciates the excellent service the business provides and he has recommended them to others. His vehicle still has ongoing issues they are working on, but he knows the owner takes pride in his business and he is doing what he can to make the experience as easy as possible.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017

Mark T. on 08/29/2017
Mark said this business is the best. They were able to take care of him.
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop . We all hope to see you in the future and thank you again for choosing All Star Automotive.

Jay H. on 08/28/2017
Jay said it took almost 4 months for the service. He was the satisfied with the outcome, at the end.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for reviewing us and am pleased to hear you were happy with the help we provided to you. We feel that honesty is the best policy when it comes to our shop. and are always trying to help the customer when in need. I do not like fixing things that are just fine just to make a dollar. I thank you for choosing our shop, and I hope to see you in the future if any probems accure. I do apoligize for the time it took but we wanted to make sure that everything was done correctly . Thank you again

Keith I. on 08/28/2017
Keith said the service was great. He's been using this business for years. The employees are great.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017

Mike M. on 08/23/2017
Mike said they are very personable and provide good quality service and good customer service.
Vehicle: INFINITI G35 Coupe
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop. We are happy to hear you enojoyed the customer service provided becasue we take pride in making our customers feel at home . We enjoyed your visit and hope to see you in the future with any future services that come up in the future for your Infiniti G35 .

Lisa T. on 08/23/2017
Lisa said the service was good.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/19/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop  We are happy to hear you enojoyed the customer service provided becasue we take pride in making our customers feel at home . We enjoyed your visit and hope to see you in the future.

Christian C. on 08/21/2017
Christian said this business was very descriptive on what was going on with this vehicle. They had very good customer service.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017
Daniel G. at All Star Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review your experience with us here at All Star Automotive. I am pleased to hear that you are happy with our shop . We like to make sure all customers are knowledgable on what is being done to their car . We are happy to hear you enojoyed the customer service provided and hope to see you in the future.