BR
BERTA R.
08/09/2018
good service and prices
mechanic was very skilled in fixing the issue with my car and the price was reasonable.

AC
ADAM C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/03/2018
Dan and his team are awesome, the always provide great customer service. I have used All Star Automotive to service and repair my 2001 Nissian Frontier, I Wouldn’t trust anyone else to take care of its repairs.

Joe A.
Corona, CA
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business has really good service.

NS
Nicholas S.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said Danny provides good service and the staff is trustworthy. The business provides outstanding service, and they take care of his vehicles as if they were their own.

KZ
Kevin Z.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said Daniel always takes care of him at this business, which he likes.

John B.
Murrieta, CA
07/27/2018 Category: Service
John said there was an issue with the service on the vehicle this time.

AR
ARMANDO R.
Mira Loma, CA
Toyota Matrix
07/24/2018
Great customer service and honest

AP
Aaron P.
California
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the staff has excellent customer service, a timely turn around time, and they explained everything in detail. Overall the experience was great.

ANDY S.
Ford E-250 Super Duty
07/16/2018
Daniel and hi crew are great
Great customer service, A busy shop is good!! Dan and Louis have always been very professional and polite, straight forward, and hard working. It’s hard to find a shop like this anymore

JOE S.
07/07/2018
Great service & knowledge
Daniel is a great Mecanic and so are all the people who work there-

Joe R.
Corona, CA
07/07/2018
Outstanding Service and Experience
Dan and his automotive specialist are the best in the business. From the moment I walked into the shop, I was greeted with a cheerful greeting and an offer for a cup of coffee. The entire staff is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the service they provide to the customer. Dan and his staff inspected my vehicle based on my concerns, then provided me with an overview of the work needed and the cost involved. Very " upfront and honest" about what my car needed and what future maintenance I would likely need.

I live 30 plus miles from the garage and believe me, I don't mind driving the distance because of the excellent customer service and quality maintenance my car always receives when I drive to All Star. I have been a loyal customer for many year now and I wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else.

All Star service is truly the best. You can't go wrong with Dan and his excellent crew.

FC
FABIAN C.
Sun City, CA
07/04/2018
Danny is the man

Jim H.
Scion xB
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he was happy with the service at this business, the staff was very accommodating and they knew what they were doing.

LT
Larry T.
Temecula, CA
06/22/2018
F150 2000
Another great job done on my truck ,

RY
RAY Y.
Honda Civic Si
06/15/2018
Great Deal
Our vehicle was long overdue for a valve adjustment and having dealt with Daniel before on repairs to our Son's car I knew we could trust his work. The car's acceleration and power was much better after the work, and I felt confident it could now be driven without fear of ruining the engine. The costs was less than half the dealer's price. Save your money by patronizing All Star, and drive with confidence.

JOSE C.
06/14/2018
Great experience
Dan is the Man!!! Great customer service, fixed and diagnosed my Honda CRV super quick. Had my car running like new within a few hours. Super friendly and honest shop. I hope I don't need a mechanic soon but if I do I will definitely be bringing it back to this shop. Thanks Dan and team for replacing my cars alternator so quickly.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 08/01/2018

We hope that you do not need to bring your vehicle back for some time but in the future if you do we will be here ready and happy to help . thank you for reviewing us here at All Star Automotive !

DU
Dave U.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the facility did all of the work that was needed.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 08/01/2018

Happy to hear you are pleased with the job completed on your vehicle. I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us a nice review.

Saul C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Saul said the owner and the mechanic were nice and the prices are fair.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you Saul for reviewing us here on sure critic. im happy to hear you were happy with the price. we dont like to cheat our customers of their money. we hope to see you in the future.

Rebecca M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said the staff members are honest. They went out of their way to drop her vehicle off with her, when she did not have a way to pick it up.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us a good review. We hope to see you in the future for any and all other future needs you may come across.

RF
ROBIN F.
Hemet, CA
06/03/2018
Daniel owner of All Star Automotive Center is my Auto Angel!
I started out with All Star Automotive Center in Lake Elsinore,CA when I first moved to Riverside County CA but he was a bit for from where I lived so I tried another auto repair shop closer to home a few times but I just didn't get the feeling that I was "part of the family" like I did with Daniel so I recently went back to Daniel and I am so glad I did! I had a very costly repair that came up and so glad Daniel was there to steer me in the right (and best long term:) direction....I am back in the family and Daniel (and Luis) are my Auto Angels!!
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/05/2018

We thank you greatly for taking the time to review us today. You are so kind and im happy that you have returned to us to help you with any and all vehicle repairs that may arise in the future. We are happy to be considered your auto angels !