TD
TONY D.
Hemet, CA
12/09/2018
I really love the staff at Allstar Automotive. They are fast, friendly, and efficient when it comes to my vehicles. Thanks Danny, Manny, Franky, Alex, and Louis.

DA
DANIEL A.
Menifee, CA
Nissan Versa
12/09/2018
Daniel is the best!!
Daniel really took care of us I am so thankful that he is there for us

PO
PAUL O.
Sun City, CA
12/08/2018
Very professional and amazing work
The owner was beyond professional his Workers are amazing at what they do had my truck running up in know time with a great price transmission work is expensive but they gave me an amazing price on a brand new one I will only go here for all my car needs thanks again all star

MF
MARIE F.
Sun City, CA
12/08/2018
Brought my Camry in Best price for oil change and tires rotated Filter changed Fluid checked They won my business

JJ
Jeff J.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the business provided good service, the prices were reasonable, they had a nice staff and he also said they dropped his vehicle off at his house one time.

Blake M.
Palmer, AK
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Blake said the staff was really helpful and knowledgeable.

NB
NICOLE B.
11/18/2018
Fabulous customer service!
All Star Automotive Center was amazing! They fit me in to their busy schedule right away to check my concerns about a noise I heard in my car. There was no charge for this diagnostic check, unlike most other repair shops. They quickly identified the problem and contacted me. My husband and I went there to hear the about the necessary repairs. They ordered the needed parts and had my car ready to pick up the following day. Not only were they kind, efficient and quick, but their prices were a great deal lower than a previous quote I had gotten. All Star Automotive will be my "go to" car repair shop from here on out! They're the BEST!! Thanks guys!

DA
DIANA A.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/16/2018
Highly recommend!
They are very honest and always willing to
Go the extra mile and help us out! I
Highly recommend this shop! Thanks again for fixing my car! You guys rock!

DONNA L.
Lexus ES 330
11/14/2018
The honesty, integrity and first class service provided by Daniel and his staff are second to none!
All Star Automotive provides excellent service at a very fair and reasonable price.
The work is done in a timely manner and the personal touch of genuine concern for
the customer is evident by the friendliness and honesty they provide.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your Lexus. We hope that if anything arises in the future that you choose us to take care of your vehicles needs.

JOSH R.
Corona, CA
11/14/2018
The entire staff at All Star Automotive are a class act. Not only was vehicle fixed for less than any other shop estimated but it was also done very quickly.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your Honda We hope that if anything arises in the future that you choose us to take care of your vehicles needs.

Michael H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business took care of the problem his vehicle had and they were professional.

Dennis W.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said he is happy to have found someone in the automotive industry who is honest. The business has prices that are extremely good, and they are always willing to show him the work that they have done to his vehicle.

ABRAHAM B.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/09/2018
Very Happy Customer
I was very please with the service Daniel provided. The prices are very fair and I felt comfortable here. It’s not often where one can say that about a mechanic. I came in with no appointment and was taken in right away. I did not wait long for the mechanics to finish the oil change, tire rotation, fluids refilled, and air filter cleaned. He, Daniel, makes recommendations and does not push you to buy their products. I will let everyone know if the amazing customer service I received here.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your Honda. Customer service and getting the job done correct is the our main priority, and we are happy to hear we are succeeding in the goals we have set for our staff

OW
Oscar W.
Chino Hills, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Oscar said that Joe is really nice and very trustworthy.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your Honda . and trust us to work on your vehicle

VR
Vince R.
10/30/2018
Highly recommend
Extremely skeptical at first when I first came here. I was always used to taking my cars to the dealership. Danny the owner was very friendly and knowledgeable. I immediately noticed that he was very supportive of military and law enforcement, he has a wall with memorabilia, this is always a great sign. I have been taking my two vehicles to him for approximately 1 year now. I have not one complaint. He has demonstrated that he really enjoys his craft and his staff as well. He immediately made me feel as though he welcomed building long term relationships with his customers, very rare now a days. With other businesses I get alot of "it's all about the money ". With Danny and his staff at All Star Automotive, things are truly what they say they are, professionals and focused on customer satisfaction.

Thank you guys for giving me peace of mind when it comes to both my vehicles...with you on my side, I know my family is safe on the road....

And so will you if you give them a chance..
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service Vehicle. I am happy to hear we gained a long term friend and customer.  thank you for choosing us for your vehicle needs,

Charles W.
Saturn SL
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he really liked the service the business provided,
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank You for the kind review and we at All Star Automotive would like to thank you as well for choosing us to service your Saturn. We hope that if anything arises in the future that you choose us to take care of your vehicles needs.

Jason R.
Toyota Yaris
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Jason said they are honest and straightforward.

Thank You for your kind review We appriciate your bissiness

KK
KEVIN K.
Nissan Armada
10/10/2018
like family
let me say I love these guys, they have treated me like family since the first day I walked in with issues with my car. They have always been up front with everything and had absolutely zero surprises come my way. I HIGHLY recommend them for all the automotive needs you have. I will never use another auto mechanic, they will always get my business. Thank you for the awesome service.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 10/30/2018

Thank You for your awesome review and we apprciate that you feel as comfortable with us as you do to compare us to family . Here at All Star Automotive we beleive in honesty and having the customer leave sastified with the knowledge and ease that their vehicle was repaired correctly.

VR
VINCE R.
Buick Enclave
10/09/2018
Awesomeness
Danny and his crew hit it right out if the ball park. My car was b CV k on the road in NJ o time. My bill was fair and There workmanship was excellent. Thanks guys.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 10/30/2018

Thank You for Choosing All Star Automotive as your one stop service shop .

MT
manuel t.
Menifee, CA
10/06/2018
Daniel is very good at diagnosing and fixing the problem along with great prices
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 10/30/2018

Thank You for the kind review. We  look forward to seeing you for any of your future needs