Latest Review about 1 month ago

CHARISS L.
Chevrolet HHR
06/22/2021
Courteous and helpful
I am a handicapped senior and my air conditioner was not working. Although they were very busy they had compassion on me and worked me in. I'm very grateful as it is very difficult for me Indus triple-digit weather to ride in my car without air conditioning. They were very courteous.

Leo S.
Menifee, CA
Ford C-Max Energi
06/18/2021
Very clean, knowledgeable and professional
Excellent service! Thank you

JESUS C.
Volkswagen Passat
06/14/2021
Excellent customer service
The owner is always striving to take care of his customers and do the best work he can and as quickly as he can.

NV
NATHAN V.
06/11/2021
Oil Change, filter clean, and fixed tired leak.
Nice generous people here. Good communication. Also a good location to kill time while waiting on the service of your vehicle.

CP
CHARITY P.
06/10/2021
All Star definitely deserves all the stars
This has been my mechanic since I moved to Lake Elsinore 5 years ago. I'm moving to Hemet next month, but will continue to bring my cars to All Star. It's so nice to have a mechanic you can trust to be honest and straightforward with you about what's needed, and try and help you get what needs to be done. Daniel and all of his employees are nice, honest and hardworking people who will give you a fair assessment of what needs to be done and a fair price to do the work. Their work has always been quality. I appreciate you guys!!

JARED S.
Murrieta, CA
06/09/2021
Excellent Work, Very Honest
Daniel will tell you straight up what’s going on with your vehicle and how he will fix it. He’s a very honest guy who works hard, and I’m definitely going to bring my car back for other service when it needs it!

Robert C.
Sun City, CA
Toyota Venza
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Robert said Daniel at this business was honest, helpful and transparent. All around, everyone was a great staff.

CL
Chuck L.
GMC Sonoma
05/19/2021 Category: Service
Chuck said that he would recommend the business for service.

MK
MAURICE K.
Cadillac Escalade
05/04/2021
Oil Change 2004 Escalade
Daniel and his team did the oil change in an efficient manner. I didn't wait long and was sitting in the customer lounge.

ANTHONY S.
04/30/2021
Daniel is a rockstar
Called in because my battery light was on.
Daniel told me it was the alternator and he could have it installed same day. Daniel got it done before end of the day. Daniel is always so helpful and knowledgeable very friendly and knows his stuff. Very reasonably priced.
A+ highly Recommended.

AMBER S.
04/29/2021
Best Most Honest Mechanic.....We love Danny!!!
Danny saved my son $1500.00 after getting a dishonest diagnosis from another mechanic that told my son he needed a whole new engine. Danny got us in and had us out and running the same day! If you want and honest no bs mechanic this is it!!! He our guy even after our move, won’t EVER go anywhere else! Thank you Danny and staff!!! Your all amazing!

Jose H.
Toyota Avalon
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Jose said Daniel was excellent.

Austin B.
Scion tC
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Danny N. She said they're awesome and they've been going there for a lot of years and he's worked on all of their vehicles.

Chad M.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Chad said he was in constant contact with the owner, Daniel. He was very receptive of his needs, what he needed to get done and went above and beyond to make sure everything got done.

BJ
BRANDIE J.
Kia Optima
04/19/2021
Danny is the best
I've been coming here for about 3 years now. Danny always has the customers best interest in mind. Not only does he provide great customer service, the quality of work him and his team does is superb.