Daniel W.
San Jacinto, CA
06/07/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said this business sent him home with his vehicle messed up and it could have caused a really bad accident.
Daniel G. from All Star Automotive Center responded on 06/14/2017

Hello, I am truly sorry to hear that you left my shop unhappy. My intentions for all my customers is to leave happy with the work that was performed. However I am aware that we informed you upon leaveing that we had some recommened repairs for you and your Ford. If you would be so kind to call the shop so we could discuss this, I would greatly appriciate it. I hope we can resolve this isssue

RJ
Ray J.
Lake Elsinore, CA
06/29/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Ray's wife. She said that the vehicle was making a tapping noise and the business could not find where the noise was coming from. She paid $328 for no service to be performed on her vehicle. For this reason, she would not recommend this business.

Keith B.
Dodge Stratus
03/01/2013 Category: Service
Keith said he will never go back to this business because he felt like a second rate customer. He said he dropped his vehicle off on Monday or Tuesday, and he was told he would get it back on Friday. His vehicle was ready a week and a half late and he was told his vehicle was delayed because they didn't have enough people there to work on it.