Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

AG

GH
GERALDINE/RICH H.
10/15/2018
new tires / alignment
Quick and professional—personable and on the ball!

DAVE B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2018
great staff, great fast service
all the staff are great, its a pleasure sevicing my cars there

AV
ANDREW/ANDY V.
10/07/2018
As usual, very good service. Truly professional.
No games are played at this place.

WD
they do a good job

Brooklyn, NY
Nissan Rogue
10/06/2018
Everyone is polite; friendly and professional
Very happy with the work. Efficient and honest.

BEATRICE M.
Customer service
Always accommodating

CD
CHRIS D.
Dodge Challenger
Oil chg
Just went for my 2nd oil change on my car, as usual it was quick and easy. Was in and out in less than 25 mins. Always quick and easy service.

SAL S.
Hyundai Azera
10/03/2018
Oct. Service
My car was brought in for the annual state emissions inspection. The wrong month was punched on the windshield sticker. I didn't realize this until I got home. I called & was told Bring the car back we'll fix it. When I got back to the All Tire shop they altered the sticker. They didn't give me a new one. I was told I can get a summons for a altered I inspection sticker by a ticket agent & a policeman. Who is going to pay for the summons? They should have changed the sticker.

DANIEL B.
Honest
Honest company .

MICHAEL R.
Jeep Patriot
Replace tire
My family and I take all our vehicles for service on each of our service needs. My son had to replace a tire on his 2017 Jeep Patriot. As always the crew was professional and were able to get my son back on track- and on the road to make his tour at work in time. He is an FDNY firefighter and works in Timessquare. He made it to NYC on time. Thanks again.

JAMES F.
Ford Edge
well done
ea
verything was done quickly and professionallyu

RT

Fast and convenient

EL
EDDY L.
09/26/2018
Everyone knows what their doing.
I had an issue with my new truck that the dealer and 2 other tire places couldn't rectify. All City knew exactly what needed to be done, and they did it!

KD
KAREN D.
Jeep Patriot

JJ
Janet J.
Honda HR-V
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Janet said the employees were honest. They provided quick service.

TOM M.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/23/2018
thanks for another good job.
your crew of techs did a good job to give me back my window of opportunity by getting another motor for the door window now i can clearly see. the car goes faster too.

MARY/NICK H.
Audi A3 Sedan
09/23/2018
Mary J Holovinsky
I have been dealing with All Tire for a few years now, and I would recommend them to anyone with a car. You go, tell your problem, and if at all possible, it will be taken care of. Great bunch of guys.

MARIANNE R.
09/22/2018
As usual All Tire provides quick and efficient service.