Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667
WALTER S. on 04/25/2018
"Great job!"
Love this place, can’t say enough good things about All Tire. We wouldn’t bring our cars anywhere else
Vehicle: Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
Review Created: 04/25/2018 12:59 PM
Verified Customer on 04/25/2018
"All around good service!"
The staff is courteous. They listen to all your service requests and questions and they keep you apprised of anything additional they may have to do.
Vehicle: Jeep Compass
Review Created: 04/25/2018 07:38 AM
CHRIS F. on 04/25/2018
"Excellent service "
Every time I come here they seem to squeeze me in with no issues and are super helpful.. 5 stars
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Review Created: 04/25/2018 03:07 AM
Marvin G. on 04/25/2018
Marvin said the employees were nice. They provided honest service.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/23/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018
WESSAM K. on 04/23/2018
"Jeff was very tuff and nervous "
He was busy, and I need just a photo inspection, I waited him, and after he finished the inspection, I discovered that I gave him a wrong insurance copy policy so, I returned back and I gave him the right one, he was very angry and used F word in high voice, I ignored what he says, because he is old men, check the stores cameras on Sunday
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/22/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 10:30 AM

Wessam

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are surprised at Jeffs actions and will discuss with him ASAP. Thank you for the business.

WALEED S. on 04/22/2018
"flat fix broke wallet"
Its a nice place and really professional. However, a nail in the tire shouldn't take $20. Its $5-$10 max! Find a place that just tires to fix ur flat.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Review Created: 04/22/2018 10:34 PM

Waleed

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, as a policy we price check our competitors at regular intervals to insure customer satisfation. If you price check a flat repair with other name brand naitonal chains you will find we are right in line in this pricing. We value your business and hope that we can do business together in the future.

Verified Customer on 04/22/2018
"Staff, Mechanics, and friendly service. Work was completed very fast......"
This was my second visit to their shop, for new wiper blades, and a car inspection. The first time was for new tires, and alignment. Which the owner spent alot of time with me explaining the Good Year tires quality to me....Very satisfied with the service. I will definately use them again...Keep up the good work......
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Review Created: 04/22/2018 03:53 PM
Verified Customer on 04/22/2018
"Price gouging and obscenely long wait"
Completely unreasonable pricing for minor services. Acted very differently with my male partner than with me, a female. Tried to take advantage of my lack of knowledge. Waited 2.5 hrs for an inspection with an almost empty waiting room. Terrible.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 04/22/2018 08:30 AM
Team A. at All Tire & Service responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. In our investigation we found that you performed a State Inspection, Flat Repair, Lug Nut & Light Bulb for about $75. All prices were in line with our pricing matrix and labor rates. I also checked on declined items quoted and found the filters and fluid exchange quotes properly and at our labor rate. We apologize for the long wait times from Saturday and will be speaking with the service advisor to ensure customer satisfaction moving forward. Thank you again for the time. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

CHARLES A. on 04/22/2018
"Nice to find an auto service shop you can count on and trust!! "
Started going to this shop in the new year 2018 and couldn't be more pleased !! On my first visit there I saw a very good mechanic who had serviced my car for years elsewhere, Tee, and was very happy to see him there in this new shop. The whole team there are all very attentive and great at listening to your issues and promptly digging in to the root cause. Rob has been my primary point of contact on several visits now with my two cars and has consistently shown exceptional Client Focus and Professionalism. On my first visit Rob stayed open past closing time to address a severe brake issue I was not even aware of until they showed me, rather than have me drive off with virtually no brakes. Most recently I had an issue with my Wiper motor and an odd dashboard light issue. They quickly assessed the matter and ordered a not so easy to get part (I tried myself, so I know), and in a couple of days called me back to have it installed quick fast. And the odd dashboard light issue could have been one of those things that you just don't know why and can't diagnose (what I was expecting them to tell me), but they found it right away and corrected it as well in the same visit. The team there lead by Rob is simply exceptional !! Plus being open 7 days a week is extremely helpful as I work extended hours during the regular work week. Having a Mechanical Engineering degree, I am very picky about where I bring my cars for service, but SI All Tire & Service South Shore is my new Go-To Shop for any non-manufacturer service my car requires !! Already recommending them to friends and family.
Vehicle: Hyundai Veracruz
Review Created: 04/22/2018 08:01 AM
LORY M. on 04/22/2018
"Best Tire Service Customer Service! "
I always come back to Good Year All Tire & Service because of their excellent tire and customer service. You are always greeted and made to feel important. The front desk team wants to know what the problem is, what has to get done and provide you with all the information necessary for you to make a decision. You never wait too long and if there is a wait they let you know from the start. It is always busy and that is a good thing because everyone comes for the same reasons. I would not go anywhere else. Thank you for always taking care of me and my car.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C300
Review Created: 04/22/2018 06:02 AM
WALTER S. on 04/21/2018
"Great Job as usual"
Always a great place to bring your car, professional and courteous and they do the job right. I highly recommend All Tire
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 06:25 PM
CARLO K. on 04/21/2018
"Highly Recommended Service Shop"
They are fantastic, quick service, and very trustworth. I always recommend them to others!!!.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 06:09 AM
JOSEPH B. on 04/21/2018
"Fantastic service "
All tire is a professional auto repair shop. These guys are fantastic
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 04:47 AM
John C. on 04/20/2018
John said, he is a repeat customer of this business, they do very good work.
Vehicle: GMC Savana Passenger
Service Date: 04/06/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018
MAGDY B. on 04/19/2018
"Honesty "
They keep their word as I won $25 before to be used next time and when this time had come they deducted from my total bill.
I respect the people that keep the word without any hidden tricks.
So thanks for taking care of your customers
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 03/30/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 02:26 AM
JOSEPH C. on 04/18/2018
"Good service "
Good service only issue is the parking
Vehicle: Ford Thunderbird
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 10:34 AM
DON V. on 04/17/2018
"satisfied"
satisfied with the service as always !
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Wagon
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 03:38 PM
JUSTIN/PAM/ANTHONY O. on 04/16/2018
"ALWAYS HONEST AND HELPFUL "
HAD A LEAK IN MY TIRE AND WAS ACTUALLY COVERED UNDER WARRANTY AND INSTEAD OF REPAIRING IT AND CHARGING ME THEY REFERRED ME BACK TO MY AUTO DEALER TO GET THE REPAIR AT NO COST,
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018 07:15 PM
Thomas R. on 04/16/2018
Thomas said he had no complaints.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 04/15/2018
Review Created: 04/16/2018
JOEL F. on 04/15/2018
"Great staff"
Always on point outstanding work fast service and I trust them
Vehicle: Honda Civic Sdn