Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667

JO
JUSTIN/PAM/ANTHONY O.
12/10/2018
ALWAYS HONEST AND HELPFUL
Very customer oriented and stand behind their work.

GB
GEORGE B.
12/05/2018
Personal were very courteous and understanding. By inspection was about to expire and one of your mechanics said that they were not too busy and ask inside if I could still inspect my vehicle , it was late in the day. Thanks!
I asked a mechanic named Juan if they can inspect my vehicle, it expires the next day and he said I’m not too busy but go check inside. Then I went inside and they said, well it’s late, but they would do it for me anyway. Thank You ! 👍🏼

TG
Tim G.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the repairs were done in a timely manner.

OB
Oleg B.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Oleg said the business did a good job. He said the wait though was very long.

LE

CARLA W.
Chevrolet Classic
12/01/2018
Honesty
Had problems with my 2004 Chevy and spoke to Jeff when I arrived. I explained what problems I was having and Jeff seemed to think it was my transmission that was starting to go. I spoke to Kevin on the phone about an hour later, he diagnosed the problem, he said the coding came up with an electrical problem but he said most likely it was the transmission. Very honest people I highly recommend going there.

VG
VINCENT G.
Cadillac ATS
11/27/2018
The place was great very satisfied
I will recommend your busniess. Yea

AF

VM
Vincent M.
Hyundai Tucson
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Vincent said the staff were quick and efficient.

KK
KURT K.
11/20/2018
Tire fix
Thank you so much for helping me out last Friday. I needed to get to work and you patched my tire quickly and at a fair price.

AA
ANGELA A.
11/18/2018
Speedy service
The waiting time was great

11/17/2018
Replaced my Tire
My tire had a bubble and was replaced with only a reasonable wait time. That meant I could get other errands completed the same day.
The service was efficient and friendly.

CJ
CAROLANN J.
11/16/2018
great service
Very helpfully had tires in stock

DT
DENNIS T.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/15/2018
My car was not in for service today. My son’s car was in for service. Please correct your records. Different car. Different family.
My car was not in for service today. My son’s car was. Please correct your records. Different car. Different owner. Different address. Different e-mail.

ANN M.

MF
MIKE F.
11/09/2018
Tip Top
I have been going to All Tire & Service for years now. As usual quick, efficient and reasonable. So quick this time I got a call at Wendys (next door) while I was still having a burger. Only place I go now if I have a choice.

Mike R.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he went in for an inspection and the staff got to his vehicle right away.

VG
VILMA G.
11/06/2018
Fast, courteous service
As always, All Tire Service provides a very courteous and quick service. If only my doctor’s office could do the same, life would be so much better. The staff at All Tire explain things well and are very careful with the cars. They do it right the first time.

11/06/2018