Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Denise b.
Southfield, MI
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Stellar Service
In June 2017 I had the wheel bearings replaced on my Toyota at Detroit Auto Repair on Wyoming in Detroit. To my surprise they had to be replaced again September 2017. I took it back to the same establishment and yet again yesterday I had to turn to Amazin Auto to get the job done right. Not only did they make my vehicle noise free again, I received a 2 year warranty on parts and labor, along with a free oil change. I'm sending all of my family and friends to A.T and Sonny at Amazin Auto. Fantastic Job Fellas. Thank you

LJ

jeffery A.
Ypsilanti, MI
FIAT 500e BATTERY ELECTRIC
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great work at a good price! I'll definitely be back!
I brought my 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth in for some brake work. Not only were these guys quick and efficient with their work, but they were able to repair parts that many other shops would have just replaced. This saved ME several hundred dollars and earned THEM a repeat customer.

Birmingham, MI

Doreen F.
Roseville, MI
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Assum
They are friendly and knowledgeable. Quite reasonable priced compared to other auto mechanics I've been to. They do a good job in a timely manner. I have more repairs to be done and I for sure will be going to Amazin Auto repair.

candis c.
Saturn Outlook
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service .. I was cheated outta 700$ because im a woman
Never go here if your a single woman... They cheated me out of 700$
A T., owner from Amazin Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2018

We do apologies for the inconveniences and the way you feel about our facility. But unfortunately we have so many female that comes to out facility we don't base the repair on what gender you are  or color or religion we base it on the right diagnostic to determine the issue you have .
After I looked at your visit to our shop you came in for estimate not a repair and we never charged you anything in order for you to say we cheated  you basically came in for a Diagnostics because your car had a check engine light and it was shaking . We gave you an estimate only no service was done

A.t Thank you for your bussiness

Highland Park, MI
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Good work and honest people
Did a good job on our body work. Very happy with the work.

JJ
Janella J.
Dearborn, MI
05/27/2018
Professional & Friendly Service
These is by far the Best overall experience with a auto service shop.

JJ
JANELLA J.
Dearborn, MI
05/27/2018 Category: Service
The professional and kindness of staff. The prices and Amazing owner A.T funny style!!!
I always felt that taking my vehicle to a shop I would be taken advantage of as a female. Not here from the rest day the owner put me at ease by explaining everything, giving me options and understanding my situation. The entire staff make you feel like family. THANKS Gentlemen you will forever have a Customer in me!!!

KW
KARILYN W.
Buick Rendezvous
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick excellent work
Came in for a regular brake inspection, they noticed that the front brake pads were wearing more than normal and squeaking a bit (not enough to be audible to be while I was driving). They replaced the pads under parts warranty, quickly and now my car has much reduced road noise as well.

BL
Quick and honest service

michael M.
Oak Park, MI
04/29/2018 Category: Service
This place is a gem. Service was great, very quick, done well and everything was explained at the level that helped me understand. The owner seems like a nice family man. I'm happy to take any of our cars there in the future.

OV
oliver v.
Ferndale, MI
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/24/2018 Category: Service
oil change and noise fix
Pretty quick also fixed a donut that rotted through

ryan h.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is A1.
I appreciate those folks. I was worried about if they could work on my BMW but they assured me it wasn't a problem. They got it done, and im back out here. Thank yall!

morman h.
Hazel Park, MI
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job good service and warranty. Definitely a place I would recommend to everyone

Marvin R.
Cadillac Eldorado
03/23/2018 Category: Service
AUTO REPAIR WORK
Honesty and completion of work in as fast of time as we had hoped. Price was a bit more than we had expected, but guess it could not be helped.
Satisfied with the work and happy it was done within a decent amount of time.
Thanks!

Highland Park, MI
Mazda 3 s
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent experience
First time and definitely not the last. Nothing but great things to say about this place

Asia M.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service!
I've been going to Amazin Auto for roughly 4 years now and have always received the best service. I'm not the most knowledgeable about "car stuff", but AT and the rest of the gang make understanding easy. The quality of work is consistently excellent, and I recommend everyone to give them a shot!

SJ
stephen J.
Lincoln Town Car
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Found 'heaven' for my baby.
Not only friendly and personable, but also speedy. Has become THE ONLY place to take my pampered baby - a 97Town Car Cartier. YUP!!!