ReScore Reviewsā„¢ (1)

Ferndale, MI
Dodge Charger
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great job A-1
Very friendly, and did a great job, thanks I'll b back

Farmington Hills, MI
11/01/2018 Category: Service
I'm not sure what they were trying to do.
I went in for a muffler repair. The mechanic told me there was no direct fit part so he would have to cut and weld the new muffler pipe for around $600 I then took it to another shop to see if they could do a cheaper custom fit generic muffler. They told me the direct fit part was cheaper and they did it for $216. I'm guessing they just didn't want to do the work but wanted my $60 for looking at it.
They seemed like nice guys though.
I wasn't going to leave this review but they sent me an email asking for a review, so here you go.

Ferndale, MI
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Brake repair
Brakes didn't stop the car now they do. Also didn't screw me over by doing the bare minimum and suggested that the other lines be replaced; instead of waiting for the other lines to go bad and have me come back and double the labor costs. A+

Angela S.
Hazel Park, MI
Dodge Journey
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Auto Maintenance Quality Affordable Service
Thank you, A.T. & staff at Amazin Auto. Quality & affordable service from a very friendly staff.

JHON s.
09/24/2018
honest owner
I found this place on google and i was very supersized to see a shop with honest mechanic and owner !
i a retired mechanic and i cant work on car i do my own diagnostic on my own cars'
but i let shops do the repair and see if they diagnostic the same problem i found i tell 9*10 they tell me something different after i found this shop online i seen how honest this owner is i told him that he will succeed and have more business shops and only if all shop and mechanics are and as honest as you are

ST
Shondra T.
Oak Park, MI
Ford Flex
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Extremely slow service even though I had an appointment. It took 50 minutes before even starting the synthetic oil change special on my car. They have way too many broken down vehicles in the way of work and not enough space to accommodate for completing services in a timely manner. You'll definitely need a car wash after service due to their muddy establishment filled with potholes.

PP
pamela p.
Oak Park, MI
09/22/2018 Category: Service
A.T. is the best!
Jus took our Toyota Prius in for a check engine light. Amazin fixed it in a couple of days and even threw in a headlight bulb. Love this place!!

MA
Michael A.
Inkster, MI
GMC Envoy
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Its a No NO
These mf are thieves...didn't do my job right after all the money I had to pay & my truck was there for 3 weeks

09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service was completed quickly
Service was great. Very informative and I felt you guys was honest with what needed to be done to my vehicle.

LJ
lacresha j.
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
08/29/2018 Category: Service
All about business
The shop is all about business and the customer service is awesome. The owner is very knowledgeable and he make sure all his customer are properly taken care of, also they make it they business to get you in and out.

KF
kevin f.
Harper Woods, MI
Saab 900
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Strong relationship established amongst owner and customer
A.T. The owner of the shop is a stand up guy and made sure I was taking care of. I will be doing more business with him..šŸ‘šŸ¾

Denise b.
Southfield, MI
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Stellar Service
In June 2017 I had the wheel bearings replaced on my Toyota at Detroit Auto Repair on Wyoming in Detroit. To my surprise they had to be replaced again September 2017. I took it back to the same establishment and yet again yesterday I had to turn to Amazin Auto to get the job done right. Not only did they make my vehicle noise free again, I received a 2 year warranty on parts and labor, along with a free oil change. I'm sending all of my family and friends to A.T and Sonny at Amazin Auto. Fantastic Job Fellas. Thank you

LJ

jeffery A.
Ypsilanti, MI
FIAT 500e BATTERY ELECTRIC
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Great work at a good price! I'll definitely be back!
I brought my 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth in for some brake work. Not only were these guys quick and efficient with their work, but they were able to repair parts that many other shops would have just replaced. This saved ME several hundred dollars and earned THEM a repeat customer.

Birmingham, MI

Doreen F.
Roseville, MI
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Assum
They are friendly and knowledgeable. Quite reasonable priced compared to other auto mechanics I've been to. They do a good job in a timely manner. I have more repairs to be done and I for sure will be going to Amazin Auto repair.

candis c.
Saturn Outlook
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service .. I was cheated outta 700$ because im a woman
Never go here if your a single woman... They cheated me out of 700$
A T., owner from Amazin Auto repair responded on 06/13/2018

We do apologiesĀ for the inconveniences and the way you feel about our facility. But unfortunately we have so many female that comes to out facility we don't base the repair on what gender you areĀ  or color or religion we base it on the right diagnostic to determine the issue you have .Ā
After I looked at your visit to our shop you came in for estimate not a repair and we never charged you anything in order for you to say we cheatedĀ  you basically came in for a Diagnostics because your car had a check engine light and it was shaking . We gave you an estimate only no service was done

A.t Thank you for your bussiness

Highland Park, MI
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Good work and honest people
Did a good job on our body work. Very happy with the work.

JJ
Janella J.
Dearborn, MI
05/27/2018
Professional & Friendly Service
These is by far the Best overall experience with a auto service shop.

JJ
JANELLA J.
Dearborn, MI
05/27/2018 Category: Service
The professional and kindness of staff. The prices and Amazing owner A.T funny style!!!
I always felt that taking my vehicle to a shop I would be taken advantage of as a female. Not here from the rest day the owner put me at ease by explaining everything, giving me options and understanding my situation. The entire staff make you feel like family. THANKS Gentlemen you will forever have a Customer in me!!!