Bill M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the service was good.

Rick S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/10/2019
Heater help
The heater was not blowing hot air at all. Mike and his guys took around three hours to figure it out and did so, I’m extremely happy since been so cold in the mornings and I work early! Thank you Mike and your guys for figuring out the issue and getting it taken care of, terrific service would highly recommend Mike and his guys!

TN
Tanya N.
Hemet, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
02/09/2019
Happy Day!
As a woman, I feel like a target when I take my car into a shop. This place made me feel anything but. My repairs could have been significantly more, but I was charged for only what was necessary. I will recommend to everyone I know and this is my new auto shop. ❤️

Lake Elsinore, CA
02/04/2019
A+ Customer service/honesty
Brought my sons car in for brakes. They did a fine job. Very honest and the staff even was willing to take me home so I didn’t have to wait

FK
Fred K.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/31/2019
Air conditioner fixed!
Fast and friendly service was my experience when I took my 1988 Chevy truck to get the AC fixed. They diagnosed, fixed leak and recharged my AC for a fair price! I will be coming back to have any future work my truck may need.

HK
Henry K.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/25/2019
Mike explains everything to you, what you need
They stand behind their work

AR
Alberto R.
American Canyon, CA
GMC Envoy XL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Alberto said the business did not provide a free service to take him home. He stated that Mike is nice and easy to talk with.

MK
Mike K.
Winchester, CA
01/17/2019
Excelllent service and Mike the owner is a stand up guy.
This was my first time at American Auto Care. The experience was great. I will tell my friends.

LD
Latrenda D.
Acura TSX
Trusted& Honest Auto Care
I am particular about my car, so take great care in choosing the right service and business for Bogart (my cars name). I take my car to American Auto Care because I know that I’m gonna get honest and fair pricing, as well as, honest and fair delivery of service.

KC
KERI C.
Fallbrook, CA
Honda Insight
01/10/2019
American Auto Care in Murrieta is the best!
I originally found this shop through a Groupon for oil change. Since that time, I have driven the extra miles to consistently go here for most of my quto service and repair needs, due to Mike's honesty, integrity and over-all knowledge of cars that blows my mind. He takes the time to explain everything and works to get the best deal he can. He misunderstood a message I left and he ate the price difference as a result, Finest customer service around and I always know that I can tryst everything Mike tells me, and the job he will get done on my cars.
Everyone I have referred to him has thanked me profusely and said the same things about him!
I just wish he were closer, but he is worth the drive!

Tony B.
Glendora, CA
Volkswagen Passat
Mike and his staff
If anyone is looking for an experienced, honest and professional shop, American Auto Care is the place! I highly recommend anyone who needs work done to their vehicle give this place a look and experience the customer and professional service you deserve. Thanks Mike for all that you do.

Tony

EP
ep p.
12/28/2018
Theif
Sold me a defective engine with 9k miles on it, that smoked and failed with my Wife, 2 kids, and newborn in the car, 31 days later. I was out of town for work, and Mike took advantage of her $3066 later. Now it's not his problem? I have text saved, where Mike harassed my 9 month pregnant wife at the time, for the money. He thinks we're rich and we can just pull money out of a hat and hand it to him. My wife repetitively told him, she wanted to wait for me to be back in town, to look at the car, before we paid. He then started telling her it's "unacceptable", that we don't have $3066 sitting around, because he has bills to pay? Since when is Mikes bills, a customers problem? Don't you think it's "unacceptable" that he sold us a defective engine, and that he harassed a pregnant woman for the money, and threatened her, he will tack on fees if we didn't pay? This is garbage customer service!!

Yes $3066 for an engine. He even went to O'reilly and ordered all these extra parts, without even contacting us, and slapped it on the bill. I don't know who this guy thinks he is, thinking he can get away with this. He's challenging the integrity of a retired war veteran. All the proof is in the text Mike, and since you don't believe in the "customer is always right", you do have a law suit coming your way. I will not allow you to take advantage of people. You're nice until you get your money. The engine is under warranty for 90 days. If you went and bought a 4k tv, and it failed in 31 days, you would take it back and get your money back. Same rule applies here. Engine is under warranty. It failed, and i want my money back, and you refused. You took advantage of a pregnant woman who was in your shop. I have all the text of you harassing her for $3066. To think i want my family in a car with a defective engine from you, is acceptable? Honesty? Customer service? I'll see you at the Hemet court house, soon.

AC
Adrian C.
Chula Vista, CA
Lexus IS 250
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Adrian said the service was timely and the staff was nice.

Bill M.
Hyundai Azera
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Bill said that the business was good.

JOHN P.
Dodge Durango
12/02/2018
Honest and professional auto service
You're not going to find a more honest and professional auto repair facility. I've been taking my vehicles there for many years and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. First class work done by first class people!

LW
Lisa W.
Menifee, CA
GMC Yukon
11/27/2018
Friendly
Mike was very professional explaining my brakes in detail. The service was done in a great timely manner he said the car would be finished in an hour and it was.

RV
Ryan V.
Lake Elsinore, CA
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the service was good and that Mike was easy to deal with. He has to bring the vehicle back for a final walk through.

Jack B.
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Jack said that the place was good.

PE
Phillip E.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said he would definitely recommend this business.

Bret M.
HUMMER H3
11/07/2018
HONEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mike is a great guy and will go the extra mile to fix your car , thanks again .