JV
JAMES P III V.
Chester, PA
02/24/2021
Mixed 50/50
The work they do is great!?!?..this last time I was there the paint on my car was chipped away on the hood it’s a real eye sore now 🥴
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 03/01/2021

Dear Jim,

Thank you for stopping by last week to resolve the issue with your hood. As discussed, we noted damage to the hood on your first visit to AMF dated 1/25/2021, when we inspected it upon your arrival.

Our main focus is your satisfaction and hope this misunderstanding doesn’t compromise our relationship. Looking forward to assisting you with your vehicle in the future.

MARK S H.
Media, PA
02/23/2021
Genuine Personized service.
After reading their reviews, I decided to give these guys a shot. I was not disappointed. Kevin took great care when asking me about what kind of problems my vehicle was having; you know, " whats bringing me in"...Kevin seemed sincere and ready to listen . After booking an appointment and looking over my 2013 Chevy 1500 Silverado, Kevin walked me through what he found and explained everything . I told him to fix everything...thats just how honest he came across....
I haven't experienced this type of auto service in over 30 yrs. " The Old Fashion" neighborhood friendly, caring Mechanics. In and out the same day too!! My truck rides smooth once again. Thx guys.
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for your kind review! Looking forward to assisting you in the future.

Chester, PA
Chrysler 300
02/23/2021
AMF ROCKS!!!🤩
1st time I visited was on a fluke cause AMF was close. Been hooked ever since. The men are very nice. Not customer service nice,awesome nice like it's there nature. Very informative. I have another issue for them to take care of and the man at the counter is so helpful. And he smiles. Smiles and eye contact are very important to me.

02/20/2021
Confidence in AMF
AMF does a complete mechanical review of my car. I bring my car in once a year for inspection, oil change which they perform well but in addition, they also do a complete look and make recommendations and explain the value of the recommended service. They stand behind their work.

RP
ROBERT M P.
Wallingford, PA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/17/2021
Solid
These guys consistently do a great job. Pricing is fair, they communicate issues as they arise, get confirmation before doing work that wasn't originally specified, and are timely on their service. Great place.

MF
MARK A F.
Kia Spectra
02/17/2021
Dependable and reliable service every time I go there. I have gotten work done on my truck and my daughter car as well. I’m always satisfied with there service

JOAN A F W.
Philadelphia, PA
Nissan Rogue
02/16/2021
Kept me informed
They stay sending me texts before they made decisions. They kept me updated on everything that was wrong with the car and did an amazing job. My SUV is running a lot better than before.

WJ
WALTER J JR J.
Media, PA
02/15/2021
Amf
I have been going here for many years. They have excellent service.

AQ
ANGEL L Q.
Carmel, NY
Volkswagen GTI
02/14/2021
Good quality work and fast service
Was able to get my car back running same day, with all issues fixed :) totally recommend

TC
TAMARA C.
Mercury Mariner
02/10/2021
Very thorough and precise and close
The convenience. Everyone is polite and they take good care of my cars.

BF
BRADLEY F.
West Chester, PA
Simply the Best
Worked with them for years. One of the best spots in the region. Honest, quick, upfront and friendly. Cant really do better.

JOSHUA A P.
Great prompt service!
Great and trustworthy mechanic. Thanks again

JOHN A F.
Great community business
Our family has been bringing all of our cars to AMF for many years. We always get great service. They are honest and upfront with pricing and recommendations and they do great work.

EH
ELIZABETH ANNE H.
Parkside, PA
Hyundai Accent
02/05/2021
Great!
Friendly fast and they don't make up stuff to charge you with

GW
GLENN T JR W.
Ridley Park, PA
Kia Cadenza
02/04/2021
Repairs done right
Numerous auto repair facilities in Delaware county but most will either blatantly overcharge you or do a shoddy job and you'll have to go back for a re-repair. AMF will fix it right the first time and only charge you a reasonable price. Don't hesitate - take your vehicle to AMF / you'll be glad you did + free coffee !!!
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thanks for your kind words, Glenn! It was a pleasure meeting you.