Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SHIRLEY P.
Parkside, PA
11/20/2019
Wouldn't go anywhere else
Every one there is great, fast service, I always rely on them take the best care of my vehicle. Great job!

JAMES P D.
Dodge Journey
11/19/2019
Friendliness, expertise & prompt service
AMF is always on top of automotive care. They go out of their way to make the customer Happy. Keep up the good work.

RONALD E B.
11/19/2019
6 stars out of 5 again
Minor concern with my car. They took it right in without an appointment to avoid a bigger problem "down the road" (could have been a short road). Problem analyzed and repaired within 3-4 hours after drop off. Many N/C safety checks carried out ( as they do routinely with every visit ). My family have been customers for over 45 years - never a thought of changing.
RonB

DIANA M S.
Aston, PA
Acura RDX
11/13/2019
The employees in this clinic were prompt, professional and curtious.
I was very pleased with the service I received when I pulled into this shop due to a tire issue. The employees took my car in right away to investigate the issue and shortly thereafter, they provided me with some recommendations to resolve it.

DAVID W JR B.
11/06/2019
Up front and honest
AMF is a very friendly establishment. Up front and honest with everything they do. Their technicians are top notch as well! I highly recommend giving them one chance, and you’ll be a believer like me!
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your vote of confidence! We appreciate your kind review.

DAVID P SR R.
Newtown Square, PA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/05/2019
The service of course
Fast , clean & efficient. What more can I say.

DZ
DEREK Z.
Media, PA
Pontiac Solstice
11/01/2019
Thoughtful
It is wonderful that I can drop my car off and not be worried that my car will be taken care of professionally and thoughtfully.
Thank you AMF.

HK
Helen K.
Oldsmobile Ciera
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Helen said her experience was fine and has been dealing with them for a long time.

SJ
STELLA I J.
Aston, PA
10/29/2019
Knowledgeable and great customer service.
Happy with the service

Martin G.
Cadillac DeVille
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Martin said he would recommend this business for service.

JOHN L M.
Holmes, PA
10/24/2019
Great Brookhaven service center
Good hometown shop. Honest, professional, and thorough.

Chrysler 300
10/20/2019
Quality yet expensive
Mechanics perform competent work yet the service is overly expensive.

MICHAEL G.

MN
MARY N N.
Chester, PA
10/16/2019
Good work and the people
Have been coming to amf for years first time the dealer was charging me hundreds of dollars they did the job for $28.00 dollars When you call they know who you are
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure seeing you.

JAMES R W.

Chester, PA
Volkswagen CC
10/04/2019
Honest!
The guys here are relatable, open, and honest! I was given a ride back to my home and offered to pick me up as well. They were honest about what was wrong with my car and assisted with my warranty claim. I’m definitely going to return in the future, as well as recommend my friends.
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for your kind review! We were happy to be able to assist you with your warranty claim. Please have your friends let us know that you recommended them to us!

Upland, PA
10/03/2019
routine get ready for winter visit
Even though I am an over eighties female, I am always treated with respect, & problems are explained so that I can understand. My car is a 2001 model, just turned 50,000 miles. They keep it in tip-top shape.

JUDI C M.
Saturn Aura
10/02/2019
Thorough, Friendly, and Qualified
We asked Sonny and his team to go over the car with a fine tooth comb. They advised us of items that needed to be addressed immediately, issues that would be better handled while other work was being performed, and work that could wait, allowing us to make the determination. We felt confident sending our son down the road in his vehicle once AMF completed the work.
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for your kind review. Our customer's safety is our number one concern!

KL
KRISTEN D L.
Media, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2019
Quick, great service
Loved this place, went for an oil change and they checked lights, tires, ect for free. Very helpful paperwork details recommendations and even a list of places to get the best gas!
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for your kind review! We look forward to assisting you in th future.

JOHN S S.
Buick Encore
10/01/2019
Very satisfied
Work done competently and on time.