CA
CHARLES S A.
Glen Mills, PA
02/15/2020
Great customer service, and very efficient!!
I’ve had 3 transactions with them since January regarding 3 different cars for my business. Each time it was easy, pleasant, very efficient. Kevin and the mechanics are great to talk with and are willing to explain everything in basic terms.

LOIS S.
Upland, PA
02/13/2020
Always ready to help !
Arrived with an expected almost flat tire -- nail was the culprit. Even though it was obvious that they were busy, My problem was taken care of while I waited. Been going there for MANY years. Always explain problem, I am elderly female - even give me ride home when car in for scheduled upkeep. HIGHLY recommend

OH

EMILY S C.
Kia Soul
02/10/2020
Reliable, Trustworthy, Swift
One of my best friends recommended AMF to me and it’s been such an improvement from where I went for several years. I’m so grateful for a successful recommendation because it can be exhaustive trying to find quality mechanics who prioritize integrity. It’s often easy to get in for an oil change and check-up, they always inform me of any other issues and their level of necessary attention, and take the time to explain and educate me on the ins and outs of my beloved Kia Soul.

John F.
Cadillac DeVille
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with John's wife. She said her husband was very pleased and satisfied.

GB
GEORGE A B.
Garnet Valley, PA
Chrysler 200
02/07/2020
Quality job
Quality job from quality people no hassle and they dont rip you off great place!

WN
WELLINGTON N.
02/06/2020
I think I finally found a good mechanic who is honest and doesn’t bs, which is rare!!
Very good mechanic, Rare experience since most just try to rip you off. Try this guy and not just him but his employees are so dedicated!!
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/07/2020

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are dedicated to keeping you safe and on the road.

Jeep Liberty
02/03/2020
Very helpful
They were able to get me in for an inspection and oil change on very short notice. The guys there were really helpful explaining what needed to be done and what was recommended.

FH
FRANCES H.
01/29/2020
Kevin is very personable and provides detailed mechanical information and advice.
AMF tells me what must be done from a mechanical standpoint and also the manufacturers recommended services due to mileage/age of my vehicle. Kevin also informed me of 3 recalls that the manufacturer has not notified me about.

JOHN H W.

Wallingford, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
01/21/2020
Speedy service
Kevin and his crew speedily provided my car with an oil change...plus he answered my additional questions in detail. Great value at AMF.

CE
CHRISTOPHER J E.
Ram 1500
01/20/2020
Professional and welcoming environment.
I only started going to AMF recently and will remain a customer. I was using another local service center. Unfortunately I decided to switch after the last few calls were met with an attitude that they were too busy.
AMF goes out of their way to see you.
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 01/28/2020

Welcome to AMF! Your kind words are appreciated, and we look forward to keeping your vehicles in top shape and safe on the roads.

LINDA A M.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
01/20/2020
Reliable; honest; explain all that needs to be corrected so that the average person can understand it
See above.
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you!

JOHN L M.
Holmes, PA
01/18/2020
Honest, professional
Always straightforward and honest.

SUZANNE W.
Wallingford, PA
01/18/2020
Professional and Trustworthy
I'm always pleased with the service we receive at AMF. It's never fun to spend money on car repairs, but I leave feeling like I've been treated with respect and honesty.
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thanks for your kind review!