PM
PHYLLIS V M.
07/27/2021
Work ethics and customer service
Look I’m on a fixed income so I need to keep my car in perfect condition, has good service all the way around. They explain the situation at hand give you a quote and tell you if its something that needs to be done right away. The customer service was great too. I have made my auto service center.

EF
EMILY CARA F.
Parkside, PA
Hyundai Elantra GT
07/26/2021
Maintenance for trip
As always, service was great and the mechanics were informative. I asked for a general checkup for a long trip in taking and they were very helpful.

GW
GLENN M W.
Buick Encore
07/23/2021
The service
Thank you to the crew at AMF for their great service

MELISSA A W.
Jeep Cherokee
07/20/2021
Excellent customer service and excellent job

JOHN L M.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
07/20/2021
Best in Brookhaven
Been my go to garage. Hometown, honest, professional service.

SP
SHIRLEY P.
Parkside, PA
07/15/2021
AMF provides great service, friendly customer experience and I wouldn't go any where else.

ANTHONY C B.
GMC Terrain
07/14/2021
Got the service done quickly
Amf did a nice job with my inspection and my oil change and tire rotation I did it rather quickly dropped it off the night before it was done by 10 o’clock in the morning only thing give me a phone call during completion I had to call them

New Castle, DE
07/13/2021
Experienced Mechanics
They find everything that is wrong with your car, and leave it up to you to decide which problems you want to fix. Bottom line is they will find anything that is wrong with your car including the problems you didn’t ask them to find, and then you decide the problems you want to fix. Pricing is fair.

Wallingford, PA
07/12/2021
Excellent service. Good price!
Timely and fairly priced oil change.

PO
excellent service

JANE S.
07/06/2021
Everything the people Honesty And the I trust everyone there
Is a family own business I have known the owner for years. It's a very comfortable atmosphere I feel as though I can trust Kevin and the employees there . And I also think the service is very quick What can I say everything about your establishment is great and I would recommend it to anyone you guys rock. It's really hard to find a good mechanic these days and especially an honest one I would never go to anyone else thank you for everything that you do for me. JANE. S 😁

FK
FRANCIS A JR K.
Chester, PA
Chrysler Sebring
07/01/2021
Great customer service 👏
Taken care of my car needs and got me back on the road . I will be using there services for all my future car needs.

Jeff B.
06/26/2021
Best auto place
Amf is the best….great service, reasonable pricing and a great staff….highly recommended

ROBERT W B.
06/25/2021
Excellent service and customer friendly, a real pleasure to deal with

06/25/2021
Always do a great job on my vehicles.