Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

GV
GREGORY L V.
03/15/2019
Repair brake line
I’ve been coming to this shop for years. They always are accurate in diagnosing the problem and always let you know about things that may become future problems. My vehicles have always been complete when promised.

ES
ERNEST G S.
Ford E-150
03/13/2019
Honesty, thoroughness & ability
Hard to find a business to trust in the automotive industry these days, especially the dealers!
I will stay with AMF to keep my automobile
in top shape!!!

Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/13/2019
Beyond Expectations
My second visit was just as great as the first. It was a short visit , but very memorable. This place is great. The staff is phenomenal! I don't know any other way to describe it. They even tried to set my car radio for me! I gave up on it a long time ago😊.There was one mechanic that I watched YouTube videos with trying to set my radio. 😊 Although ,we didn't figure it out I still appreciate it especially because that's not what I came there for. I feel like I've known them forever even though it was the second visit. This is how comfortable they make you feel. They make you feel like your in great hands and they appreciate you. This will be my go to place and I will certainly recommend them to others.

TJ
TAHEERA J.
Acura MDX
03/07/2019
This is a great place to get your car serviced, they are honest and very helpful when explaining things regarding your vehicle.

LA
LEROY B A.
Jaguar XF
03/07/2019
The service
Great place to send your car. Staff knowledgeable

JOHN S S.
Buick Encore
02/26/2019
Reliable work
Work is done on time and accurately

IO
IFEANYI F O.
Nissan Maxima
02/20/2019
Well informed and knowledgeable
Ran a scan on my vehicle, and pointed out everything that was going on.

RONALD E B.
02/20/2019
Six stars out of Five
Been a customer for about fifty years. My two sons have been customers for about 35 years ( 120 yr total ). No complaints - just reliable, courteous service. I guess I do have one complaint - 5 stars isn't enough to accurately rate this business!!
RonB

DIANE M M.
Upper Chichester, PA
02/19/2019
It's open early so I can resolve any problem I have with my car
They are very helpful and friendly and they showed me the problem.

JN
JOHN A N.
02/13/2019
Awesome
Dad does not have a computer. This is his daughter, Jennifer.
Thank you so much for taking care if my 91 year old daddy. You guys are the best,

PB
PAULA L B.
Philadelphia, PA
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
02/10/2019
Old Fashioned Nice "Service"
AMF treats you like you mean something to their business. They get it that you could go to a low cost national chain and be a number ....they always go the extra mile to make sure everything is safe! We appreciate their attention to detail and attention to their customers!
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/12/2019

We appreciate your kind words and continued support! Thank you for being part of the AMF 'family'.

Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/08/2019
Beyond Expectations
I was a walk in and I was having problems with my headlight not coming on. The guy at the counter ( so sorry I didnt get his name) was so nice and helpful. He said that they would take a look at it and let me know what was going on. It was so nice and clean in the waiting room, there were cookies and taffys in there too. I was really comfortable. In about 10 minutes the guy at the counter came back and said what was going on and I was shocked at the price. I thought it would cost so much more. They started working on the headlight and not only did they take care of that they put air in both of my back tires. They put air in the spare too. My cap was off of my good headlight, they put that back on too. They even put my registration and insurance in a sleeve. I have never received such great service that I was so happy to tell people about. I will continue to spread the good word and I will most definitely visit.again.
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and hope to be able to assisit you in the future. (You were most likely assisted by Kevin).

JAMES P D.
Dodge Journey
Prompt service
There's no better place to take your car than AMF. Always reasonable, And they look out for your best interest and safety. Keep up the Great work

JOHN H W.
Whitnell service
Inspection done as required, repairs done as necessary, good job...

MA
MONICA J A.
Buick Enclave
AWESOME SERVICE
Sonny, Kevin and the entire staff are, by far, the most knowledgeable pros in the business. The car is done right the FIRST time! They stand behind their work. Would not want to go anywhere else.

SCOTT M B.
Buick LeSabre
02/02/2019
Incredible service!
Incredible service, even at the end of the day when you're stuck in need work done on the car for the next day. They just take care of it and see what you're on your way and not left hanging without a vehicle.

LD
LISA M D.
02/01/2019
I have been a client for over 20 years. My service is always well explained. They stand by their work.

Dodge Durango
02/01/2019
Fast and friendly
I was leaving for a trip and earlier the same day, I noticed my headlight burned out. Stopped into AMF, they not only fixed it, they were fast, friendly and reasonably priced (and it was late in the day). Thank you!

01/30/2019

Lansdowne, PA
Dodge Avenger
01/30/2019
Stand By Work!!!!
Took car in because it was stalling and check engine light on. Was prepareed for large bill. Kevin calls and says car is repaired and it was a defect in a part that they installed 7 months ago. No charge for repair. There is nothing better than an honest repair shop. They always take good care of me.