Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NM
NOAH G M.
Ford Crown Victoria
11/20/2018
Good work on a difficult job
I needed to have my blend door actuator replaced in my 2009 Ford Crown Victoria and that happens to be an involved and frustrating task. AMF was able to do the job in a timely manner and at a reasonable price. While they had my vehicle they were friendly, courteous, and made it a point to keep me informed. Overall I was very pleased with the experience.

KW
KENNETH R W.
11/18/2018
Honda Pilot Repair
Keeping my cars on the road!

IO
IFEANYI F O.
Nissan Maxima
11/13/2018
Good customer service
Knowledgeable in their work, and makes their customers vehicle and satisfaction their priority.

JOHN A K.
Buick Encore
11/09/2018
A great place to go!!
The crew at AMF can’t be any nicer when I take my car in. They will drop me off at my house or come deliver the car when it’s ready. They do great work at a reasonable price and to top it off they even washed my car before returning it to me!!
If your not taking your car here for service you need to give them a try. Once you come here you will never go anywhere else again!!

11/07/2018
Not a long wait at all I was in and out!
This place was great it was my first visit there they were friendly and very professional I will visit again and tell my friends and family about it!

SP
SCHOOL DISTRICT P.
Aston, PA
GMC Savana Passenger
10/30/2018
Reliable
Knowledge and experience, very detail oriented

SARA A S.
10/26/2018
Amazing!
They went well above and beyond for me! Would recommend to anyone.

DOLORES R P.
Ford Freestyle
Efficient Friedly Service
Very customer oriented business. Front desk service was prompt,
friendly and accommodating. I scheduled a service two days in advance. The scheduler assured me they would order parts and have them ready for my appointment. The mechanics pointed out some safety concerns with my car that I appreciated without any high pressure to remediate them immediately. Scheduled Services were completed promptly.
Waiting area was exceptionally clean & comfortable, however with the efficient auto service there wasn’t much time to linger. I will definitely return for service in the future.

Philadelphia, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
Good work affordable options
AMF are true professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and offered honest affordable options.

VD
VINCENT J D.
Wallingford, PA
Chevrolet HHR
The people
The people at AMF AUTO CLINIC make the business. They are solid mechanics!

JZ
Joseph Z.
Levittown, PA
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said he had no problems and the staff was great. He is disabled and they went the extra mile and not too many facilities do this.

AG
Austin G.
Glen Mills, PA
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Austin said the staff was courteous and the service was prompt.

DIANE M M.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
10/23/2018
It's open early so I can resolve any problem I have with my car
They took me right in and resolved the problem. They were polite.

Bobby S.
Philadelphia, PA
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said he was very pleased with the quality of service provided to him. He stated that when anyone wants great work done, this is the place.

ROBERT D H.
10/20/2018
Great Service! Honest!
My first time using this shop this week because they came highly recommended by a close friend. They were great and did work that I thought would take days, in one day. And yes, they were able to fix my automatic sliding door on my Honda Odessey! Just awesome service, friendly and real hometown shop feel! Highly recommend them!!!!
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 10/22/2018

Glad we were able to get you back on the road in a timely manner! We appreciate that your friend recommended us to you and that we met your expectations.
Thank you!

LOIS S.
Upland, PA
10/19/2018
Satisfied long term customer
Transportation home & back when service is completed. My car is 17 yrs old, & it is kept in tip top shape by AMF. I am very grateful.

AH
ANTHONY H.
Kia Forte
10/18/2018
Running Better
The car is running much better after being serviced there at AMF

AH
ANTHONY H.
10/16/2018
Good Service
Services was completed in one day as promised

TW
TYRIKA W.
Upper Darby, PA
10/16/2018
Fast Service!!!
Walked in very welcoming, fast service very pleasant fixed my lights for a reasonable price !!! Highly recommended

Michael M.
Wilmington, DE
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they were preparing to close, but took 15 minutes to assist him with changing a tire.