Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Oxford, PA
Mercedes-Benz E320
06/19/2019
Happy customer
I am happy I decided to take my car to these guys. They took my car quick and communicated wonderfully throughout process. Highly recommend.

06/19/2019
So nice to have mechanics you can trust
With all the things going on in life, I have a mechanic I can trust.

JO
JACK S O.
Aston, PA
06/18/2019
Standard stuff
Fast and right

SCOTT M B.
06/13/2019
Very friendly and professional service
AMF does a fantastic job making sure that my car and my family are safe. I have no concerns when I get my car back oh, I know it's been done right!

JE
JOSEPH F E.
Swedesboro, NJ
Honda Accord Coupe
06/10/2019
Fast work!
Stopped at several places this morning before AMF as I had a screw in a tire. Only AMF was able to help right away. If it wasn’t for another tire having a screw too it would have been quicker. Thankfully they plugged both and got me on my way.

ANTONIA A M.
Parkside, PA
06/05/2019
Thanks for taking care of my car
You fit me in with less than 24 hours notice, thank you. I really appreciate the way you go the extra mile (pun intended) to make sure my car is safe and runs well.

JAMES P D.
Dodge Journey
06/04/2019
Great Auto Shop
These guys know about cars. Friendly and explains everything about your car. Been going there for years. Kevin is so nice and Dave is a great mechanic. Trustworthy and reliable every time. Thanks to everyone who works at AMF. Simply the best. MG Deitz

MICHAEL G.

Glen Mills, PA
Toyota Camry Solara
05/25/2019
Best Place in Town
We have trusted AMF with our cars for more than 25 years. You can count on AMF for excellent service at a fair price. To us that means everything.

GT
GREGORY F T.
Upland, PA
Nissan Murano
05/25/2019
Inspection/ Emissions Test
Kevin set my appointment immediately and got me quick. My was car finished in half a day. I also had the brake service to check, clean and resurface the rotors which made a noticeable difference. It was recommended because of the salt and brine use in the winter months can make the brakes cruddy plus damage them.
Thanks Kevin

MA
MONICA J A.
Aston, PA
Buick Enclave
05/24/2019
WONDERFUL
This place is wonderful! Always accommodating, even on short notice.

05/22/2019
Would not go to again
Have more issues with my vehicle after leaving and paid hundreds for it.
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 05/22/2019

AMF has worked on this vehicle twice. The first time, we were asked to fix a running problem, which we accomplished by replacing the battery and alternator. To do this, we worked on the front of the vehicle. The vehicle was running when it left our business. We did not fully inspect the vehicle at that point as it was covered in mud, mold, mildew & customer only wanted to address the running issue. The customer left satisfied with the running issue resolved as well as with information on how to address his mold issue.

The vehicle came back for a PA state inspection. We noticed that the Ck Engine Lite was on & contacted the owner to receive permission to do a diagnostic check (approved). The diagnosis showed a bad crank sensor and rotted out metal evap hose (Repairs declined). At that point we were able to fully inpsect the vehicle as the customer had cleaned the mud, mold and mildew. We discovered that the (L&R) rear frame rails had rust holes and that the rot would have to be addressed before the vehicle was able to be passed for the PA State inspection.

What the customer was charged for was the state inspection check out (pass or fail) and diagnosis of a check engine light, which was 1 1/2 hours of labor. The multiple repairs required to pass the PA inspection and the replacement of the crank sensor and rotted hose were all declined by the customer.

To say that we charged  hundreds of dollars and that there are more issues is, in fact, a falsehood.

We stand by the work we did to this vehicle and are confident that we did everything according to PA State standards and procedures.

DOLORES R P.
Ford Freestyle
05/17/2019
Consistent professional service
AMF is my go to for auto service. Always prompt, efficient and helpful in dealing with routine maintenance and any problems I have with my car. Waiting area is clean and comfortable although the wait is brief.

Erie, PA
05/16/2019
They treat you like family
I had taken my cars to AMF for years until I moved a little bit away. I recently got into a jam with my car and thought of them. They got me in, explained what was happening with my car, took care of me and the car as quickly as they could (they knew I had some time constraints). They really took care of me as if I was the only person they had to manage that day. In the past, they have also been incredibly honest with me about issues with my car(s). This is what had made me think of them this time. I haven't had a major repair in years but I will for sure think of them first now. Also, if they had Saturday hours, I would do my regular maintenance there also, but might actually try to figure out how to get there. I cannot express how grateful I am for them this week!
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. We were happy to have been able to assist you and hope we will be able to accomodate you in the future!
Please call us if you ever need any assistance.

Jeep Liberty
05/15/2019
AMF
Easy to deal with, honest.

DAWN R.
Wallingford, PA
05/14/2019
AMF service
I got good service from everyone. They do great work on my car so that i feel safe driving.

TAYLOR L B.
05/10/2019
Thorough and trustworthy
I’m fairly new to AMF, but my first two visits have been exceptional. The first was for a standard oil change, where they checked out the rest of my car (as is their way) and discovered a couple of other things that needed attention - which I appreciated because I was about to make a long road trip. The second was because my car was making some concerning noises. AMF got me in right away and kept me informed through the process of diagnosing my car, making sure they had my permission with each step they took. They are transparent and caring, with no bull****. I would highly recommend AMF to anyone looking for an efficient, fair, and down-to-earth automotive service.
*And, bonus, they have an online service that keeps track of all of your maintenance records, as well as projects estimated services needed in the future.
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you  for your kind review!

DAVID W JR B.
05/09/2019
Upfront and Honest
Highly recommend AMF! Very friendly. Upfront and honest. Great technicians.

NV
NANCY L V.
Wallingford, PA
05/06/2019
Friendly service
Staff was very nice. Quick service. Knowledgeable.
Went to use free oil change coupon but Great service provided will keep me coming back.
Sonny M. from AMF Auto Clinic Inc responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for your kind review! Welcome to the area. We look forward to assisting you with your vehicle needs in the future.

ANTONIA A M.
Parkside, PA
05/04/2019
I appreciate the careful work and advice to keep me safe in my car. I also really appreciate the extras.