WC
WES, ROBERT C.
01/12/2019
Exceptional customer service
Quality work done quickly and with exceptional customer service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/15/2019

Wes, thank you for giving us a great review!
We appreciate your trust in us and delighted to know that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

01/11/2019
Great service, helpful, and friendly
As always, you gave great service!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for giving us a great review!
Customer service is one of our top priorities and we're happy that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

AG
Alice G.
Dana Point, CA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Alice said the business is great. They get stuff done and she trusts them. They don't try to sell her anything she doesn't need. Even though they are further away from her they are worth the drive over.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Alice for the great review!
We really appreciate your business.

ES
EDWARD S.
01/10/2019
knowlgeable, efficient, friendly and honest
Knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and honest. I have gone there for several different types of automobile repair. Would highly recommend them to anyone.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Edward, for a great review and the recommendation!
We're happy that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

RANDY M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
12/28/2018
I find the Angels El Toro Transmission is very competitively priced and has the best customer service I have ever found. Everyone is professional, knowledgeable and very courteous. I would highly recommend them for all your Transmission and Auto repair needs.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/30/2018

Thank you Randy, for a great review and the recommendation!

Dan S.
Silverado, CA
Kia Sedona
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he would definitely recommend this business.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for a great review and the recommendation, Dan!

SID M.
12/19/2018
happy with the service
Mike & Michael and their team of specialists are good people. We have our cars serviced at Angel's Auto and happy with how they take care of things. Highly recommend them.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you Sid for the great review!

Martha R.
Kia Sedona
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Martha said the service was great. The employees were very nice, very friendly and very helpful. Angel was fantastic.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you Martha for giving us a great review!

KA
KAREN A.
Lexus GS 300
12/12/2018
THE BEST AT WHAT THEY DO
I always feel taken care of by them. I know that when they are done, it will be done right! I trust them and I dont say that often.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/12/2018

Karen, thank you for giving us a great review!

RV
RAUL V.
12/11/2018
Outstanding Customer Service
Micheal and his team are the best. They provided me with the best service I had in years. I would definitely recommend this place.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/12/2018

We appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business and happy to have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the great review.

JOSEPH C.
Lincoln Town Car
12/06/2018
Kind great service
Kind great service
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Joseph for sharing your experience and the positive review!

ZM
Zach M.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Dodge Dakota
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Zach said they are friendly and do good work
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Zach for the great review!

12/02/2018
Great Service as always
I've been going here for many years having my cars serviced. They always do a great job at a fair price. Never any surprises and they go out of their way to make it convenient with my schedule. As a single woman, I trust them completely to advise me on any problems and keep my vehicles running safely.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for giving us a great review!
Customer service is one of our top priorities and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

DF
DEBORAH F.
Long Beach, CA
Ford Fiesta
11/30/2018
The gentlemen there were very helpful kind and respectful.. I was towed in unknowing my car issues and they helped me get to the service I needed
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/05/2018

Deborah, thank you for taking the time to give us a review!
We're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

AR
Andrea R.
Dana Point, CA
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said that the business gave an honest opinion on what was going on and they charged her a fair price.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you Andrea for sharing your experience and the positive feedback!

BE
BERT E.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/18/2018
These people back up their work!!!
I had a leak in my CV axle , so they replaced the old seal with a new one. However 2 days later it was still leaking so I took it back, and they said "we need to keep it for 2 days to try and figure it out" lucky I have back up transportation. Turns out I needed a new axle, so they installed the new axle and it worked! These guys had my truck for 2 days and only changed my for the cost of the part.....with no profit for them..... I checked on it.
Bottom line....they back up their work!!!
I would recommend this place.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/19/2018

Bert, thank you for giving us a great review!
We appreciate your business and delighted to know that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

PF
PAUL F.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
11/16/2018
polite and fast service, easy and no hassles
so far so good, will see in the next few monte. easy in and easy out is good
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/19/2018

Appreciate your positive feedback!

QF
Quinn F.
Toyota Matrix
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Quinn said the staff provided excellent service. The owner was terrific.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience and the great review!

Dennis C.
Jeep Patriot
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Corey, He said they did a good, fine job. Michael is personable.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience and the positive feedback!

Sid M.
11/01/2018
Excellent service, Great people
I was referred to Angel's Transmission by a neighbor and having read all their great reviews on Yelp and Google decided to give them a try for transmission service and front breaks on my Toyota Camry. The service was excellent and prices very reasonable. I will be recommending Michael and his team at Angel's El Toro Transmission to friends and family for any auto repair and service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for a great review, Sid!