BE
BERT E.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/18/2018
These people back up their work!!!
I had a leak in my CV axle , so they replaced the old seal with a new one. However 2 days later it was still leaking so I took it back, and they said "we need to keep it for 2 days to try and figure it out" lucky I have back up transportation. Turns out I needed a new axle, so they installed the new axle and it worked! These guys had my truck for 2 days and only changed my for the cost of the part.....with no profit for them..... I checked on it.
Bottom line....they back up their work!!!
I would recommend this place.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/19/2018

Bert, thank you for giving us a great review!
We appreciate your business and delighted to know that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

PF
PAUL F.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
11/16/2018
polite and fast service, easy and no hassles
so far so good, will see in the next few monte. easy in and easy out is good
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/19/2018

Appreciate your positive feedback!

QF
Quinn F.
Toyota Matrix
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Quinn said the staff provided excellent service. The owner was terrific.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience and the great review!

Dennis C.
Jeep Patriot
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Corey, He said they did a good, fine job. Michael is personable.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience and the positive feedback!

Sid M.
11/01/2018
Excellent service, Great people
I was referred to Angel's Transmission by a neighbor and having read all their great reviews on Yelp and Google decided to give them a try for transmission service and front breaks on my Toyota Camry. The service was excellent and prices very reasonable. I will be recommending Michael and his team at Angel's El Toro Transmission to friends and family for any auto repair and service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for a great review, Sid!
We appreciate your business.

Michelle M.
San Clemente, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said there are no issues right now and the communication was great.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/07/2018

Michelle, thank you for taking the time to give us a review!
We're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

Ted S.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ted said he is happy with the work that was done on his vehicle.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/07/2018

We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for the postive review, Ted!

CR
Cecile R.
Acura TSX
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Cecile. She said they always take care of her.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for a great review, Cecile!
We're delighted that you have always had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

Danny G.
La Crescenta, CA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Danny said the employees were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you Danny! We appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business and for the positive review.

JIM S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
10/26/2018
Great hassle free follow up
They rebuilt my transmission and were very thorough. I really got the sense they too true pride in their work. They must have inadvertently damaged a hose on my AC unit and fixed it without a hassle at all. Very happy with the transmission too!!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for a great review, Jim!
At Angel's Transmission and Automotive Repair, we work hard to meet expectations like yours and insure cutomer satifaction.

NS
Nora S.
Kia Optima
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Nora said the staff provided very good service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/07/2018

Nora, thank you for giving us a great review!
Customer service is one of our top priorities and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

Richard S.
San Clemente, CA
Acura TL
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business is professional and did excellent work. There was some slight damage to the interior of his vehicle, which they fixed at their expense. He really appreciates all they did.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/07/2018

Richard, thank you for giving us a great review!
We appreciate your business and happy to know that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

BC
BILL,JOANNE C.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/23/2018
Brake job
I have always been treated well at Angels. I knew I needed a brake job on my Civic and was prepared to pay. The amount was reasonable and about what I expected. This place has consistently exceeded my expectations.

Keep up the great work.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/01/2018

We appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business and happy to have exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the positive review.

NI
Nan I.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Nan said they are always professional, never take advantage and ask her to do more than she needs to do, and they are trustworthy.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for a great review and your trust in us, Nan!
We're delighted that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

LA
Luis A.
Newhall, CA
Toyota Sequoia
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Luis said his transmission didn't work right the first time and they had to redo it. They really took care of him.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/07/2018

Luis, thank you for giving us a great review!

GM
Genry M.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Genry said this was a great place to go. The price was right. Everything was perfect.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/07/2018

Gerry, thank you for giving us a great review!

Nissan Murano
10/13/2018
Good communication. Knowing exactly why something needs to be done on my car.
My SUV was checked over. I appreciated the thorough review with me. Being able to understand what needed attention. Thank you.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for your positive review. We are here to serve our customers and earn their business.

JILL W.
Jeep Renegade
10/12/2018
Excellent customer service
Mike is so helpful! He was able to help me with a dead battery at the end of his day. I was able to have my car back for the weekend. Our company I work for also uses Angels. They do a fabulous job! I highly recommend Angels. They are honest and thorough. 👍
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for a great review and kind words, Jill!
We appreciate your business.

Roni M.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Roni said this business has amazing service. It's been really great. The employees go out of their way to help her. They go above and beyond.

EJ
ED,KAREN J.
10/20/2011
October 2011
Thanks guys, my Mustang is happy to have new brakes and that they're Ford parts. The right stuff!