01/14/2021
They stand behind their work!
Angel’s has been awesome to me. They took great care of my 2005 Sierra and were a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Angel’s!!

NW
NICOLE W.
Laguna Hills, CA
Ford Expedition
01/12/2021
Amazing service all around
Been going to Angel’s for years. The most trustworthy, honest and helpful group of mechanics I know.

JIM D.
Got my van back by 11am as promised

MIKE B.
Foothill Ranch, CA
01/07/2021
Very helpful and straightforward forward
I appreciate the way way the owner, Mike, took the time to answer all my questions on the phone and in person. He was very knowledgeable and open for discussion and then completed the work exactly as he said. I would definitely recommend Angels El Toro Transmission to others.

ER
Edna R.
Dana Point, CA
Scion tC
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Edna said she trusts the business's employees and they are always friendly and get the work done quickly.

KF
KIM, FRANK F.
Coto De Caza, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/26/2020
10 Year Customers Excellent Service Every Time!
I’ve been going to Angels for 10 years. From Mercedez, Range Rover, Honda Lexus and Prius, I’ve trusted these guys to not only keep my wife & daughters vehicles property maintained but do major repairs when needed and they’ve never let me down. Their prices are fair and they’re very honest. In fact, on two occasions after dropping my car off for a costly repair they called me to say the repair was covered under warranty and suggested I pick up my car and use the dealership at zero cost to me. If you’re looking for a trustworthy shop to property maintain your cars and give it to straight I highly recommend Angels!

MARIA C.
12/22/2020
I’ve been bringing my car to Angels since 2007. I needed to have the transmission replaced. After inquiring Angel’s came greatly recommended. I was made aware that
the warranty was for two years due to these transmission not being née ones. It is now 2020 and my car is still running. I have only Angel’s taking care of my car since then.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you, Maria, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We value your business and happy that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

Mission Viejo, CA
12/19/2020
Issues with my truck
I was told what was going on with my truck, n what they recommend n when it can be done by!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation.

PH
Pat H.
San Clemente, CA
12/18/2020
Absolutely trustworthy
Twice now I have brought in a vehicle fearing the worst and both times they have been able to fix the issue without a major repair. These guys really know what they are doing and they go out of their way to make sure the customer is happy and taken care of. I believe in them so much I towed a car from Arizona for them to look at.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you, Pat, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and happy that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

PH
PAT H.
San Clemente, CA
FIAT 500X
12/17/2020
Great place!
Anytime you have to go to a transmission place it has the potential to be bad news. These guys are amazing. They will be honest with an honest price. I trust them 100% with all of my vehicles.

BRIAN M.
Dana Point, CA
12/10/2020
Quality, honest work.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you, Brian, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation.

EJ
Ed J.
12/09/2020
Best place we know for all car repairs.
You hate it when you have to repair your vehicle, right? Not if you take it to Angel’s El Toro Transmission. Their business name is a bit misleading since they can fix anything! Well, okay maybe not sound systems but maybe they can manage that too.

What you can count on is the truth and a fair price, every time!

Thanks guys, you’re the best. We completely count on you and you never fail to fix what’s wrong with either of our vehicles and get us on the road again. Peace of mind. There’s no extra charge for that!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you, Ed, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

JIM F.
Irvine, CA
12/05/2020
Rave Notice
Mike and crew did a superior job in handling my request. You guys are amazing. I’m your customer for life.
Jim Fliege
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you, Jim, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

RUTH G.
Irvine, CA
12/02/2020
These guys go above and beyond
Thanks for your excellent service and for getting my car back on the road! Highest recommendation.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you, Ruth, for the 5-Star review and the high recommendation. We appreciate your business.

JOHN C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/02/2020
Big Ticekt item- Amazing
I had a big revamp of my entire engine. 2001 Land Cruiser. It was amazing, had some hick-ups, but to be expected with working on this kind of big job. Amazing customer service, amazing willingness to do anything needed to complete the project. I couldn't be more satisfied.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you, John, for the great review and the recommendation. It means a lot to us. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.