TIM B.
San Clemente, CA
09/25/2020
True to their word
Michael was professional and knowledgeable and they performed as they promised I am very satisfied with integrity of their operation

FA
Frank A.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Frank said his experience went really well and he's really happy with this facility.

JEFF B.
Ladera Ranch, CA
09/22/2020
Excellent service.
Excellent work, professional service and super courteous. Highly recommend this shop!

BJ
BRIAN J.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/14/2020
You guys did awesome!
Had my engine and transmission mounts fixed. Mike helped me at first with quote. Everything went awesome! Super nice, good work, was finished as promised and worth the money! I found my new mechanic, let's just hope I don't see them too much!

B.

SID M.
Lake Forest, CA
09/10/2020
We have been taking our cars for service to Angels for over a year now and been very happy with the service here. Mike and Michael are honest and straight to the point people and don't try to sell you any unnecessary work. their staff are highly experienced and take pride in their work. We highly recommend them.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you Sid, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We are happy to hear about your positive experience and continue to work hard to earn your business.

PB
Pat B.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Pat said every time they fix the vehicle when they so at a good price. Can trust them won't and they won't make up stuff. He appreciates them. They are always there when needed.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you Pat, for the great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your trust in us.

TL
TIM L.
Dana Point, CA
09/07/2020
Great Service and Price
Angels Transmission is awesome, they found out what was wrong quickly and had it rebuilt and working great within a couple days.
Can't thank them enough for how easy everything went. Good price too!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you, Tim, for taking the time to give us a 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

TG
TINA G.
Ford Edge
09/03/2020
Knowlegable, straighforward, integrity!
Very pleasant, professional and doesn't nickel and dime you. Just straightforward and gets the job done in a timely and professional manner. Highly recommend Angel's and both the "Mikes"!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 09/12/2020

Thank you so much, Tina, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience.

Jon A.
San Clemente, CA
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Jon said his experience was great and he had no problems.

Thank you, Jon, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation

MARTIN G.
Irvine, CA
08/27/2020
Just got my suv back
I am a motor guy and analytical. Rebuilt trans. Have cancer and let trans service slip. My bad.
I was referred to Mike at Angel as where I had been going was closed. Held my breathe. Mike U was solid, gave me a disclosure on repair stages. Called me with updates. Explained the fine steps they were going to take. I understood them. Took 4 days but invoice showed a LOT of parts.
They were focused and professional. I researched before going there. All good.
I’m sad at the expense of my neglect. Will go back for fluid and change filter.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 08/29/2020

Thank you, Martin, for the 5-star review and the recommendation!
We appreciate your business and happy to know that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

CR
Chris R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Chris said since he got the vehicle back, transmission is fine, but since then seem to be getting exhaust fumes in the cab. He has to hit the re-circulate button to prevent it.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you, Chris, for taking the time to give us a great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

We're sorry to hear of your troubles with the exhaust fumes in the cab. Please call us to schedule a visit and have us check the car, as soon as possible.

AW
ALLAN W.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Ford Edge
08/20/2020
Great People - Great Price
Friendly staff, completed work quicker than expected at the best price. I'll be back for any future needs!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 08/29/2020

Thank you, for taking the time to give us a 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business.

MICHAEL P.
Mission Viejo, CA
HUMMER H2
08/12/2020
Great techs and service !
Everyone in my family has been taking their cars to Angels for years. They are honest and do a fabulous job no matter what the repair. My wife even takes her new Lexus there for maintenance versus the dealer.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you so much, Michael, for the 5-Star review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business. Customer service is our top priority and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

EH
EVAN H.
Hyundai Genesis
08/08/2020
Very Impressed
Angels El Toro Transmission and Auto Repair was recommended to me by my neighbor. Very impressed as I was quoted over $1K from another shop for several routine maintenance services. I called the Hyundai dealer and they quoted $950! At this point, I spoke with Mike, who let me know he's been with the shop for 29 years (impressive). He quoted $623 for the services. We scheduled it, and everything was performed as expected. Thank you MIke, we'll be back and hopefully for years to come.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you, Evan, for taking the time to give us a great review and the recommendation. We appreciate your business and happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Auto Repair.

KEVIN S.
Lake Forest, CA
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/04/2020
Never oversold...!
Headed out for a summer road trip. Took the truck in for thorough inspection and ready to have some work done......I'm rolling up up 280k miles.
Just a couple of items needed attention........Anywhere else I would have been sold on replacing the kitchen sink.......
Walked out very happy and knowing what should get done in the near future. I have peace of mind heading out and with a few extra bucks to do it with.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you, Kevin, for a great review and the recommendation!