TL
Tim L.
Dana Point, CA
Ram Pickup
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Tim said this business is the best, and they were able to fix his transmission after another facility didn't. He added they didn't charge him to check the fluids in his vehicle before he went to Mexico, and he would like to thank them.

Juentino R.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Juentino said this business was professional. They knew what they were doing.

KC
Kathleen C.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Saturn VUE
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Kathleen said it was a wonderfully pleasant experience to visit the business and stated that they did a great job.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Kathleen for giving us a great review!
Customer service is one of our top priorities and we're happy that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service. We appreciate your business.

MK
MARK K.
Lake Forest, CA
03/16/2019
Recommended by another repair shop they performed the work and were able to supply a rental car at a discount.
I would recommend Angel's El Toro Transmission. Mike took good care of me and my car. I highly recommend.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you Mark, for a great review and the recommendation!
We're appreciate your business and happy that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

RD
RUSSELL D.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/09/2019
Customer service!
This is absolutely the best experience I've ever had at any automotive shop. They care about the vehicle and the customer.
Big Thanks to Michael Urratio for going the extra mile👍👍👍👍
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Russell, for a great review!

TW
TERI,CLIFF W.
Aliso Viejo, CA
03/08/2019
Best service anywhere. Always get the job done in a timely fashion. Convenient as possible. Friendly.
Angel’s always takes care of my family’s auto needs, in the most efficient, timely & friendliest manner. My business vehicle has over 300k miles & is still going strong!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words and a great review. We value your business.

ES
EDWARD S.
Laguna Hills, CA
Dodge Caravan
02/28/2019
Angel's is always there
I had to leave on a trip, and I had noticed the oil was low again. I called Mike and explained I had to leave in the afternoon, and although they were busy, he said he would have a bay open, and he made the time to check the reason for the oil being low. It was a worn out washer on the pan's screw and if he had not made the time to see me on short notice, I may have had a serious problem out on the desert. They are always responsive, and always do a thorough analysis and repair.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Edward for sharing your experience and the positive feedback!

Laguna Hills, CA
Nissan Murano
02/26/2019
Major care repair
Thanks for a thorough job. I could have been stuck somewhere with no power steering. Appreciate all you do for me as a customer.

Thank you for giving us a great review!
We appreciate your business and delighted to know that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

Irvine, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/26/2019
Honest, Fast, Thorough
I took a fleet of trucks in to Angels El Toro Transmission for oil changes and inspections. Angels was quick and thorough. They provided me with a detailed report of what needs to be addressed on the next visit. They were honest with me and let me know that one of the trucks had just had an oil change, so they wouldn't need to do one. I will definitely use them again and recommend them.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for giving us a great review and the recomendation!

Richard R.
Jeep Cherokee
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the business had the service done promptly. They made it easy.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Richard for sharing your experience and the positive review!

DF
Donna F.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Donna said she has been with this business for a long time. She is always satisfied with them, they are dependable and reasonable.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Donna for giving us a great review!

Tony M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
INFINITI QX56
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the staff was honest and provided good service. Everything was great.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Tony. We're glad you had a good experience at our transmission and auto repair shop in Mission Viejo!

DI
DOUG I.
02/14/2019
Frindely
Very helpful, honest and accommodating.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Doug for sharing your experience and the positive feedback!

CK
Cole K.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Chrysler 200
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Cole said on his end he had no problems with the business. He said the business was on time and it was what he expected.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Cole for sharing your experience and the positive feedback!

CAREN,EDWARD S.
02/01/2019
Good work, took longer than expected.
Angel's El Toro Transmission came highly recommended from a family member that has worked with them for many years. Our experience was generally positive, however, there were some hiccups in communication early on, and the repair took several days longer than originally planned due to a part backorder. Pricing was fair, and shop followed up several times to give an update.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 02/03/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience and the positive review!
We really appreciate your business.

Lake Forest, CA
01/29/2019
Always happy!
I think we have taken all our cars for every service need, maybe as long as 21 years. We are always happy with the results, and our cars are always running without issues. I always say, you get what you pay for. Angels might not be the cheapest but we think they're the best. Thanks guys for a job always well done!
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 02/03/2019

Thank you for giving us a great review!
We appreciate your business and your trust in us and delighted to know that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

TIM, COLLEEN M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
01/19/2019
Straight forward , not sell you more than yneed
Didn't try to sell me a total transmission, just the parts I needed. My money was a concern to them
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you Tim, for a great review!
We're happy that you have had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.

LH
Louis H.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Louis said he received great service.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/23/2019

Louis, thank you for giving us a great review!

JOSEPH C.
01/17/2019
Pay attn great service
Great job

Marc D.
Laguna Beach, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Marc said that he has used the place numerous times before on his many vehicles and they do a great job every time.
Mike Y. from Angels El Toro Transmission responded on 01/23/2019

Marc, thank you for giving us a great review!
We appreciate your trust in us and delighted to know that you had a positive experience at Angel's Transmission and Automotive Service.