Angels El Toro Transmission

Latest Review about 6 years ago

ED,KAREN J. on 10/20/2011
"October 2011"
Thanks guys, my Mustang is happy to have new brakes and that they're Ford parts. The right stuff!
Service Date: 10/18/2011
Review Created: 10/20/2011 02:18 PM
JERRY V. on 09/08/2011
"You Really Are Angels"
Hi Michael, I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am for you. You beat all 12 prices that Midas gave me for differant parts and labor and that REALLY helped me as my finances are low at this time and I am elderly. I will definitely tell others and have already told two people. Thank you so much Michael. You are a very valuable employee at Angels. Thanks again Michael, your friend, Jerry
Service Date: 09/07/2011
Review Created: 09/08/2011 08:45 AM
JANE / DAVID / CHRIS B. on 08/05/2011
"Honest and efficient"
Michael and his team are always ready to help and get our cars repaired and back to us quickly. They never sell us repairs or services that we don't need. I love having a mechanic I can trust!
Service Date: 06/20/2011
Review Created: 08/05/2011 10:13 AM
COLLEEN K. on 08/03/2011
"Great service!"
I cannot say enough about Angel's El Toro Transmission. I've taken my car there twice and will definitely continue to use them. Both times I was treated with kindness and respect, not like a dumb woman who doesn't understand her car (I admit it - I don't!). I also trust them completely. I felt the car was a little sluggish, and they could easily have told me I needed lots of expensive work, but they were honest and told me there was nothing wrong with my car. They did a much-needed basic transmission service for only $113. Pep Boys wanted $165 plus labor just to replace fluid! I highly recommend Angel's.
Service Date: 08/02/2011