Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

08/13/2018
Grand Caravan
Another satisfying experience. Completely professional and courteous. Arrived an hour early and they went out of their way to get me in. Was out in about 30 mins.

Bill B.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/12/2018
Two in one day
Always enjoy talking to Ed in the lounge area while the other Ed is fixing my car. Had an 8:00 am appointment for my car and a 9:00 am appointment for my wife's car both were done professionally and in short order, there's a good reason why I've been going there for 20 years and counting.
Bill B

TZ
Tom and Teresa Z.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/08/2018
Great Service!
Reliable friendly service! Our vehicles are in good hands.

Jennifer T.
Media, PA
GMC Acadia
08/05/2018
GREAT Service, Staff & Facility
This was my first time using the Service Center but had been recommended by co-workers. The facility is new, nicely decorated and very clean. The staff/owners are very friendly and care about your experience and the service was great. Thank you!

Bill B.
Buick Encore
08/04/2018
Fast Service
Found front tire down to 15psi, put enough air in it for my wife to drive down to Aston Service Center, they brought her right in and fixed her tire quickly and she still made it to work on time, same kind of service ASC has provided me for close to 20 years.

Bill B

TZ
Tom and Teresa Z.
Saturn SL
07/31/2018
Definitely 5 Stars!
Very impressed with everything!
Great Service & friendly.

BP
Bob P.
07/29/2018
Aston Service Center
Have been coming here for years (started when it was Aston Sunuco), the staff and mechanics are always friendly and professional.
The new lounge area is first class. (I do miss the bench out front)
Keep up the good work.

Havertown, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
07/28/2018
5 out of 5!
This is the first time I fully trusted a mechanic! I felt Ed had my best interest and talked me through every recommendation. I will go no where else!

Donald R.
Kennett Square, PA
07/28/2018
Brakes are solid. Great place to have your auto taken care of!
Had my car in for brakes and the team did a solid job for a great price. Quality at a great price and a great experience. This is place to bring your car for service .

Nissan Sentra
07/27/2018
What Great Service
I dropped my car off first thing in the morning. I received a call going over what I had asked about and what options I had to get everything fixed and pass inspection (which was due as well). The staff was wonderful, honest, and respectful when talking to me each time I interacted with them.

I will definitely be back!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 07/27/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service!  We're happy to hear you were pleased with your experience and we look forward to seeing you next visit.

EB
Eric B.
Acura TSX
07/26/2018
I call service
Overall experience great timely service clean work environment. Refreshments while you wait

07/24/2018
Aston Service Center provided superior service and were available days before the 4th of July holiday which put my mind at ease over the holiday. Thank you Aston Service Center for correctly diagnosing the issue and correcting it in a fraction of the time.

Rich G.
Brookhaven, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
07/16/2018
Always great service!!
Great group of people. Thank you.

RO
RICHARD O.
Brookhaven, PA
07/12/2018
best place around
A 1 JOB WHAT CAN I SAY CAME IN FOR AN OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION THE WORK WAS DONE FAST AND RIGHT .

Bruce and Gloria S.
Jeep Compass
07/11/2018
Brand new facility. Personal, congenial service.
Very satisfied with service particularly now in the new facility.

Stephen M.
Marcus Hook, PA
07/07/2018
Aston Service Center Experience
They could not have been more accommodating! Got the job done for a reasonable price and in the time promised!
Even provided a ride for me to go home so I would not have to wait. Called when completed and delivered the car back to me.
I am definitely going back and recommend to others.

Steve
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 07/09/2018

Stephen,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We're very happy to hear you are pleased with our service.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin
Aston Service Center

Marlyn W.
Wilmington, DE
Chevrolet Suburban
07/06/2018
Consistently great service!
I went in for my regular oil changed and a repair; a separate issue with my brakes was detected by the mechanic. Thankfully he found it and my car is not only safer, but stops much smoother!

LV
Luigi and Chrissi V.
07/04/2018
They never fail to give us awesome service and friendliness!! Just a basic oil change this time, thanks so much for fitting us in since we kept forgetting to call!

KD
KATHY D.
Media, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/30/2018
Fast Service/great place to hang out
Quick and easy to get an appointment. Station is super clean and beautiful waiting area where you can relax and hang out while you wait for your service. Unlike any other service station I’ve been to.

BP
Bob P.
06/27/2018
Auto maintenance
Always pleased with the quality of worked performed. The staff is always very pleasant. All of my family have been going here for years. Would be nice if the offered a
military or senior discount. (hint hint)