Dot W.
10/23/2020
Trustworthy.
Easy to trust. Not always trying to sell something or extra. Recommends what's needed to keep you safe.

GP
Gary P.
Glen Mills, PA
10/11/2020
Amazing service!
In a world of poor customer service, it’s refreshing to take my vehicles to a repair facility who treats you like family. Their customer service, quality of work and pricing sets them above the rest! A huge thanks to the entire team, well done.

John D.
Chrysler 200
09/29/2020
Appointment
Very efficient and timely.

Glen Mills, PA
09/25/2020
The service is efficient and honest.

09/21/2020
Great work and always reasonable!!
They are always very nice. And always very reasonable on price. And they get the work done fast and do a great job ! I have had all my cars here and have told and continue to tell others about this place.

Brookhaven, PA
09/19/2020
Friendly, reliable, reasonable
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/21/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service Chris!

Ed and Julie

SK
Samantha K.
West Chester, PA
Kia Sportage
09/09/2020
Incredible First Visit
After getting taken advantage of at various dealerships, I was referred Aston Service Center by several friends. I went online over the weekend to request a next day appointment and they were prompt in responding that yes I could come in, even with such a tight turn around! I was shocked. Upon dropping off my car, I noticed that the facility itself was super friendly, welcoming and hospitable. The staff was incredibly understanding with my concerns about the vehicle and getting work done. In terms of service, they were efficient and straight forward. No advanced terminology that threw me off or dragging out issues that I couldn’t understand being there. They called to ask about every service they were planning to do, and confirmed a price to seek approval before moving forward, an issue I’ve had with other auto shops in the past. They were quick but thorough in their work. I was able to pick up my car the same day with all the requested service completed and the issues I noticed with my car were taken care of! My car was in great shape and the check out was fast and easy. Every employee I interacted with was nothing short of wonderful. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a reliable service center, and I will for sure be returning for any future service I need!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/10/2020

Samantha,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experience with us.  We are happy to hear you were pleased and we look forward to seeing you for your next service!

Julie Narkin and Ed Narkin

Salem B.
Media, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
09/06/2020
Thank you for your consistently great service
You guys are always awesome. Thank you for always being courteous and accommodating.

Salem,

We truly appreciate your kind words.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you next visit.

Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin
Owners

Dorothy C.
Media, PA
Nissan Murano
08/31/2020
Ed & Julie and staff are professional, dependable and knowledgeable about our cars and we have been serviced by then for over 25 years with no problems
I would and have highly recommend Aston Service Center to any person since they are so
dependable and knowledgeable about our cars. They always explain what they are about
to perform on your car. I would always give them a 5 plus star rating.

Dorothy C.

Dorothy,

Thank you as always for taking the time to review our service.  We are truly grateful for your loyalty all these years.  We hope you and your family are safe and healthy.

Julie, Ed and Staff

CL
Cameron L.
Jeep Patriot
08/20/2020
Service on Jeep
Just another fast low cost service stop at Aston service Center. That is why I am a repeat customer for all my vehicles.

PL
Paul and Jane L.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/15/2020
Service on 2011 F-150
Just another great experience at Aston Service Center. Any time i call, I get a time to bring my truck in, and in 1-2 days my problem is solved.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/10/2020

Thanks Paul and Jane, we appreciate your business!

TH
Tom H.
Ridley Park, PA
08/14/2020
It's clean and professional
I needed my car to be done by 2 when I get out of work and I had it done by 1

Jeep Cherokee
08/14/2020
Aston Service Center provides excellent service and conducted the inspection in a professional manner. I highly recommend Aston Service Center to all customers, family and friends for their professional manner and expertise in servicing vehicles.

Dear Vera,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service!  We truly appreciate your business and the referrals to your friends and family.

Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin
Owners

KR
Kurt R.
Ridley Park, PA
08/13/2020
Break problem
Had a break problem after 4 wheeling and Ed figured it right out quickly.
Good as new.

AH
Anthony H.
08/06/2020
Figured out a problem
These guys are great . they figured out some brake issues that I could not on my truck. Turn around time is not bad at all either and their work is always impeccable.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/08/2020

Thanks so much Anthony!  We appreciate your business and are always happy to help.