Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Paul and Jane L.
Chevrolet Uplander
12/12/2018
Friendly,Timely Service
Reliable , friendly service. I appreciate how whenever I call, they manage to work me in. Honest and reasonable.

12/06/2018
Aston Service Center does not disappoint
When you hear a noise in your car and you don't know what it is... they will find the cause and resolve it. They are very knowledgeable, friendly, complete repairs when they say they will all at a fair price.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 12/06/2018

We appreciate your business Walt and sincerely thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Matt and Stephanie M.
12/05/2018
Long time satisfied customers
When Flex Tape isn't the fix the next best option is Aston Service Center!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks Matt, this is one of our favorite reviews ever!  People will likely not get the joke but Ed and I certainly did.  We appreciate your business and wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.

RZ
Rosemary Z.
11/28/2018
The Best!!!
I only take my car to Aston Service Center,they are the best by far! They are so nice and helpful,they let you know what's wrong with your car,before they do the work,their prices are very reasonable. They make suggestions on things you might need done soon. I just love them.So if your reading this give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you so much Rosemary!  We can't tell you how much we appreciate your kind words.  We look forward to seeing you next visit.

ANNMARIE M.
Chester, PA
11/28/2018
Friendly people and explains issues
Friendly service per and explains issues with your vehicle. Will work around customers time.

MEGAN D.
Brookhaven, PA
Nissan Sentra
11/19/2018
Always a great experience
I love Aston Service Center! The prices are fair and honest, the service is timely and the people are wonderful. My entire extended family uses them and I recommend them highly.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 11/30/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review of our services Megan!  We appreciate you and your family's business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

JJ
Jim J.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/04/2018
Quick, convenient, and fairly priced
Easy to set up an appointment online and they are very responsive to your needs. Fast service and priced fairly compared to other service centers. Also the nicest looking service center I’ve seen. Recommended for sure.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 11/30/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services Jim.  We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear you like our service center!

Steve H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/02/2018
Cobalt
Did you check the cigarette lighter? I forgot to mention it, but couldn't run my GPS through it last time I tried. Will check it tomorrow.

ND
Nancy D.
Garnet Valley, PA
11/02/2018
Awesome Service!
Very happy! They have the best customer service around!
I also really appreciate the communication with the mechanic who provided requested service!
Love their waiting room!

Dorothy C.
Media, PA
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2018
Ed and others did a great job to get my car up and running once the part arrived. They really care about fixing your car quickly and correctly.
My husband and I have been going to Ed for our car service for many, many years, and we would not consider taking it to anyone else. Julie and Ed and the others always mange to get our car in for service or other problems with it quickly. I know that they will do the job for us accurately and fast and have it back and running 100% in no time. Ed is very safety conscious too. Recently, I had a serious problem with the pulley crank shaft in my SUV and he insisted that I not drive it at all and was going to drive me home. This is how they care about their customers. I am thankful that we have Ed's services to take care of our car. I trust Ed completely and he is always fair in his prices.

We are very lucky to have him in his new service station in Aston.

Dave & Dorothy Crines

KEN S.
10/28/2018
Service is always great. My cars are always well taken care of.
The staff is very friendly and competent.

West Chester, PA
10/26/2018
Quick inspection
Aston Service Center is a great shop. They turned my car around in about a 1/2 hour. Freindly, professional and honest. Highly recommended.

AC
Aida C.
Scion tC
10/13/2018
They where fast on everything.
I got the appointment the same week and got the job done within an hour.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks so much for the 5 star review Aida.  It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to seeing you next visit!

PAUL L.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/28/2018
State inspection
As usual, fast service and low cost. Had my F-150 for an hour, done . My vehicles go no place by Aston Service Center. Thank you for such great service.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 10/04/2018

Thanks so much for the kind review Paul.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit!

Ed Narkin, Julie Narkin and the staff of Aston Service Center

SD
Sanjay D.
Garnet Valley, PA
GMC Acadia
09/26/2018
Great place to get your car serviced
Fantastic staff and honest work

PAUL L.
Chevrolet Uplander
09/26/2018
Always listening to issues with your vehicle, fast same day service, friendly staff .
Happy with service and work . Take all three of our vehicles them, would not consider going somewhere else .

JN
James N.
Linwood, PA
Mercury Sable
09/22/2018
SERVICE
Would not take my vehicles anywhere else. Always professional service!

Andrea M.
Landenberg, PA
INFINITI G35 Sedan
09/15/2018
Love it there!
Hard to explain...just nice people, clean, professional and cool design. Don't over-charge and fix problems without all the drama.
I LOVE it there!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much Andrea!  We really appreciate you taking the time to review our service and we look forward to seeing you next visit.

Mary B.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/14/2018
Great Place
I waited for my car to be repaired and the waiting area is so comfortable. Of course the repair work is done as quoted no surprises.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our service Mary!  We're happy to hear you were comfortable in our waiting area.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

RN
Ray N.
09/14/2018
Honest straight forward explanations, no double talk.
Finally found a shop I can trust. that means alot. Highly recommend to anyone. I take both my cars here now.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our service Ray!  We're very happy to hear you'll be coming back and that you would recommend us to others.