Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Wilmington, DE
Chevrolet Suburban
07/06/2018
Consistently great service!
I went in for my regular oil changed and a repair; a separate issue with my brakes was detected by the mechanic. Thankfully he found it and my car is not only safer, but stops much smoother!

LV
Luigi and Chrissi V.
07/04/2018
They never fail to give us awesome service and friendliness!! Just a basic oil change this time, thanks so much for fitting us in since we kept forgetting to call!

KD
KATHY D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/30/2018
Fast Service/great place to hang out
Quick and easy to get an appointment. Station is super clean and beautiful waiting area where you can relax and hang out while you wait for your service. Unlike any other service station I’ve been to.

BP
Bob P.
06/27/2018
Auto maintenance
Always pleased with the quality of worked performed. The staff is always very pleasant. All of my family have been going here for years. Would be nice if the offered a
military or senior discount. (hint hint)

Shannon C.
Marcus Hook, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/21/2018
Always a positive experience!
They are fast, called me with additional items, and performed all repairs at a very reasonable price. Always friendly and the work is always of the highest quality.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your kind words Shannon.  We're happy to have you as our customer!

RF
ROSEMARIE F.
Linwood, PA
Dodge Caliber
06/15/2018
Honest, reliable business.
The people are friendly and very honest.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/22/2018

Thanks so much Rosemarie, we appreciate you taking the time to review our service!

BT
Brandi T.
Honda Civic Si
06/15/2018
Battery issue
Great place, clean, good record keeping in order to save you money if something is still covered on warranty
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/22/2018

Thanks so much Brandi and Gary.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit!

JJ
Jasmine J.
Glen Mills, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
06/01/2018
Relaxing environment
I appreciate this business creating such a relaxing environment in the waiting room while my car was getting serviced (i.e comfy couch, air conditioner, Keurig, WiFi). Everyone was extremely friendly as well. The receptionist even gave me directions on the phone when I called because I couldn’t find the place at first. My service was completed quickly as well.

Jasmine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind and detailed review!  We are thrilled to hear you had a nice experience and we look forward to seeing you next visit.

JN
JAMES N.
Linwood, PA
06/01/2018
The new facility is awsome!
Have been servicing my vehicle(s) here for over ten years and will continue to do so.

KEVIN S.
Garnet Valley, PA
05/26/2018
Ed's Service Center
Always a great experience. Always quality work

Dorothy C.
05/24/2018
Trustworthy, excellent skilled mechanics, friendliness, very accommodating, brand new facility with 4 bays.
We have been going to Ed's for many years and have never been disappointed with their service. They are so accommodating, experienced, friendly and really seem to care about the service they give you. I highly recommend them to service your car. Their new facility is very modern and nice, and the waiting area is quite comfortable ,and the company of Julie or Paula is so pleasant that the time goes by quickly while you are waiting for your car.

If you are looking for good mechanics with a lot of experience and knowledge and very caring service, this is the place to go.

ANNMARIE M.

Luigi and Chrissi V.
Land Rover LR3
05/10/2018
Always the best
We were lucky to find them after our mechanic of 25 years retired. Always fantastic service with a focus on how to help us. Providing options and going the extra mile to fix our car without breaking our bank! Thank you!

Luigi and Chrissi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service.  We're very happy to hear you are pleased with our service and we appreciate your business!

Joe and Julie C.
Nissan Rogue
05/09/2018
professional and courteous
Always does a great job! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else.

Joe and Julie,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for your loyalty all these years.  We really appreciate your business!

AL
ANTHONY L.
Brookhaven, PA
GMC Savana Passenger
05/08/2018
Truck Maintenance
The Dealership gave me the we are to busy to perform the maintenance needed for my work van so I called Aston Service Center for a oil change and tire rotation and they squeezed me in. Great job and I was able to get back to my service work.

Anthony,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service.  We're happy we were able to get you in and back to work quickly!

KAREN B.
04/29/2018
State Inspection
So accommodating and honest!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 04/30/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service Karen.  Always nice to see you and we appreciate your business!

WZ
WILLIAM Z.
04/26/2018
Professional quality service
Absolutely immaculate facility and professional quality service. I also appreciate the email reminders for service

William,

We really appreciate your kind words!  We're glad to hear you are finding our reminders helpful.  Thank you for your business.

SALEM B.
Honda Civic Sdn
04/25/2018
Very pleased. Friendly staff
They offer convenient hours and their staff are very courteous and friendly.

Salem,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our service.  We're very happy to hear you had a pleasant experience!

Chet C.
Saturn Outlook
04/20/2018
Friendly and informative
Friendly and informative

Chet,

Thanks for taking the time to review our service!  We appreciate your loyalty through the years and look forward to seeing you next visit.

GC
GARY C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/20/2018
Great service. Attention to detail, nice area to sit and wait if need be
See above

Gary,

Thanks so much for your kind words.  We're happy to hear you like our waiting area!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.