RL
RUTH L.
10/09/2019
Reliable, quality service
After many years of consistent, quality auto maintenance service, I highly recommend Aston Service Center.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks Ruth, we appreciate your business!

Dodge Dakota
10/03/2019
Excellent expertise.
I love that the Aston Car Center Techs know their trade. They are experts at diagnosing & making repairs and their customer service is excellent.

I think my favorite thing about them is that they explain exactly what has to be done and they keep great records online which makes it easier for me if I have to look back at my records to calculate my annual expenses.

Now I never panic if I hear a funny noise coming from my car because I know that I can always take it to people who know what the are doing. Aston Auto repair gives me peace of mind.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service!  All of us here at Aston Service Center take pride in our work so it's very nice to hear when one of our valued customers recognizes it.

Uppr Chichstr, PA
GMC Terrain
09/25/2019
Continued Excellent Sevice
I moved down the road and used to live closer, but the excellent service and friendly associates are why I will continue business here
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you, we're happy to hear the distance won't deter you from continuing to bring your vehicle in for service!  Best of luck to you in your new residence.

Rich G.
09/22/2019
Great Service!
Ed and his team are great. Always professional in their work and attitude. Thank you!

Rich and Marilyn G.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/22/2019
Always Great Service!
Ed and everyone at Aston Service are great. That's why I keep coming back. Thank you again.

GP
Gary P.
Glen Mills, PA
09/21/2019
Customer service at its finest!!
Well, we made an appointment. By mistake, we called Aston Car Care, not Aston Service Center. Completely our mistake, but even with a busy shop, they still squeezed us in and were able to take care of our needs! THIS IS WHAT customer service is all about!! Thanks guys, you continue to lead the way in quality work, great prices and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!

JJ
Jim J.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/19/2019
Fairly priced and excellent customer service
Aston Service Center is my go to shop for my car. They are quick to respond to any concerns I may have and the prices are fair. Great people and can't recommend them enough.

V
Valued Customer
09/11/2019
As always Great Service
As always great service by Ed the owner and his employees. Very professional always spot on. I run six vehicles and they work on all the vehicles
over the years. Highly recommend

Mike D.
Wilmington, DE
Ram Pickup
09/10/2019
Wonderful service from an honest, high-quality, local business!

RICHARD H.
Dodge Durango
09/07/2019
Recent car inspection completed in record time
Excellent shop that I trust with my vehicles and my daughters vehicles. They always do excellent work and great customer service for sure.

David S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
08/29/2019
Great service.
They took my car in at the appointed time and called me with the estimate for repairs and called me again when it was out of the shop. Everything was very professional. They also have a clean, comfortable and large waiting area.

Jeep Cherokee
08/25/2019
I was very impressed with the excellent service and professionalism of Aston Service Center. I could not find my insurance card and they put my mind at ease and allowed me to call the insurance company to confirm my insurance status. They were really thoughtful and care about their customers. Thank you Aston Service Center for excellent service!

Joe T.
08/23/2019
Good people ..great service
Very friendly ..trustworthy...I'm glad I found aston service center I will go nowhere else

Bill B.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/11/2019
In-n-out
I received an email from On-star saying the right front tire was down to 27 psi, when I got in the car my display beeped to alert me that the right front tire was now down to 24 psi so assuming it was a leak I headed to Aston Service Center where I was greeted by service tech Phil, he took my vehicle around back and returned in less than 10 minutes with the tire fixed, he showed me the screw he pulled out of the tire, I paid the bill and left knowing the car was safe for my wife to drive on the highway. In-n-Out in 15 minutes, maybe a little less. That's why I continue to doing business with Aston Service Center (formerly Aston Sunoco).
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 08/15/2019

Thanks so much Bill, always nice to see you!

Rich G.
08/10/2019
Years of Great Service! Thank you!
Each and every interaction is professional and personable. I have been coming here for years and keep coming back for the reasons mentioned. They do a great job on my cars. Thank you!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 08/15/2019

Thanks Rich, always nice to see you!  We appreciate your loyalty all these years.