PL
Paul and Jane L.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/18/2020
All issues resolved
My 2011 F-150 had a few problems, dashboard going blank, heater not working all the time, transmission problems.
Once again, Aston Service Center corrected all the problems, and a plus under the estimate.
Thanks again
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/20/2020

We're very happy to hear you're pleased with the repairs to your F150!  Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Rich and Marilyn G.
Brookhaven, PA
01/17/2020
Years of Great Service! Thank you!
My car was misfiring. Ed fixed it right as always. Thank you!

Joe N.
Ford E-150
01/15/2020
Maintenance
Very happy with the service received and the friendliness of the staff!

Curtis W.
01/08/2020
Great Job Once Again!
Ed and Julie do a Great job of making your repairs go smoothly!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/20/2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service Curt!  Always good to see you.

Michael and Helene H.
Garnet Valley, PA
Nissan Rogue
01/05/2020
Explained the service well.
Re scored to a 4 after talking to the shop who explained the service performed.

01/05/2020
Took car in for oil change and rotate tires. Was notified of inspection due in Feb. I asked to do inspection. Needed back brakes. They had 2 back wheels off to replace the brakes and still charged me $35 to rotate the tires. I felt this was excessive since they had the back ones off already.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

I'm glad we were able to resolve your concern.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

GD
Gerald and Amy D.
Nissan Quest
01/01/2020
No surprises
We went in for an inspection and oil change and that is what they did. They did not try to tell me or sell me something I didn’t need. No surprises.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for your review!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Glassboro, NJ
Dodge Journey
12/19/2019
Great experience A+!
Aston Service Center staff is extremely courteous, the facility is clean & comfortable, my visit was quick & the work done perfectly. I would recommend this repair facility to anyone & everyone !!

HB
Holly B.
Dodge Durango
11/27/2019
GREAT SERVICE!
I am always happy with the service and the guys are always nice and do a great job!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

Thanks Holly, we're happy to hear you are pleased with our service.  We appreciate your business!

Dodge Dart
11/23/2019
Scheduling very easy
It was very easy to schedule a time to bring my car in. The workers were very friendly.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our service!  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

Media, PA
11/18/2019
Aston Service Center
staff was very courteous throughout the process and price was reasonable.

WP
Walt P.
Nissan Maxima
11/12/2019
Service you can trust
I have been a very satisfied customer of Aston Service Center for a number of years. In February 2019 I purchased a certified used car from a dealership and with reluctance I made the decision to continue to go back to the dealership for scheduled maintenance. After the purchase I continued to have an issue with this "certified used" car. I made the decision to have Aston Service center take a look at my car and give me an opinion of what they thought the problem could be. In one day I got the answer, the repairs were made and my car feels the way it should have felt since February. I will not be going back to the Nissan dealership. The have lost my trust. You have to believe that the people you deal with are honest. I have always felt that way when I took my car to Aston Service Center. I learned my lesson. I will not make the same mistake again.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this detailed review Walt.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit!

Maryann S.
Nissan Murano
11/10/2019
Great place!
What a wonderful place to have your car serviced at. The people are wonderful, and the work they do is also wonderful. Thank you all so much for always being there to help me.

Joe and Julie C.
Wallingford, PA
Nissan Rogue
11/06/2019
Very accommodating. Excellent customer service
Very honest. They do the work they say and nothing else. Do excellent work. Great customer service.

Rich and Marilyn G.
Brookhaven, PA
11/05/2019
Another Great Experience!
Thank you for completing my car inspection. Appreciate your flexibility and multiple options for making an appointment and drop off. This service center provides great customer interactions at every touch point whether it is online, or live with a human representative. Thank you again.

AC
Aida C.
Scion tC
10/30/2019
They where fast and professional.
They are always fast, professional and pacient with me.