Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MIKE M.
04/19/2018
Consistent Quality and Reliable Service.
Friendly Staff, convenient location, quality service. Had no problem making an appointment, vehicle was ready when they said it would be ready and the work was done for the price you'd expect to pay. No unnecessary work was recommended and I feel they really value you as a customer.

MARLYN W.
Wilmington, DE
Chevrolet Suburban
04/16/2018
Great service !
Great service and they found a mechanical issue which I was not aware of which will enable me to get it fixed before any additional issues (and expense) from it impact the car
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 04/19/2018

Thanks again Marlyn!  It's always nice to see you and we appreciate your business.

CHRIS C.
West Chester, PA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/07/2018
Solid Reliable Shop
These guys do a nice job of checking you vehicle. Offer solid suggestions on what your vehicle needs or doesn't. They advised me of items wearing but not worn out, and later advised when they needed to be replaced. (Ball Joints, Exhaust, Belts). My last visit was 25 minutes for a state inspection, in and out with no fuss. New garage is a step up from the old Sunoco location. Highly recommend them.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 04/10/2018

Chris,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service!  We're glad to hear you're satisfied and happy to have you as our customer.

Sincerely,

MARYANN S.
Nissan Murano
03/30/2018
No better place to go!
First of all, the new place is absolutely beautiful. You are greeted at the door, with such warm and caring people. They do a great job, at such reasonable prices. I refer people to the Aston service center all the time.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 04/03/2018

Maryann,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!  We enjoyed seeing you as always and truly appreciate the referrals.

Sincerely,

and the staff of Aston Service Center

NP
NINA P.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/30/2018
aston service center
Staff and friendly and very helpful.

RICHARD G.
Brookhaven, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
03/25/2018
Always great service!!
I have been going to Aston Service Center for years. They always do a great job and are professionals in every way. Thank you. :)

Rich,

It's always been a pleasure to have you as our customer.  Thanks for taking the time to review our service!  We look forward to seeing you next visit.

AG
ABHIJEET G.
03/25/2018
Amazing!!
Honest , hard working and experienced staff,unlike other service centers who would try to steal you money.

Abhijeet,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and kind words.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

CHERYL S.
Media, PA
Scion tC
03/23/2018
Service to my car on short notice
I was pleased with the fast service I got and the work that was done. I plan on returning.

Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.  We're happy to hear you were pleased with your experience.  We try our best to make sure our customers are completely satisfied - please let us know what else we could have done to earn a 5 star review from you.

Thanks again,

V
Valued Customer
Brookhaven, PA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/16/2018
Easy to do business with.

HB
Holly B.
03/13/2018
Awesome!
I am so happy with the service from the front desk to the mechanics and the price. Thank you for all your hard work. I am spreading the word how great you guys are so be ready for more business!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 03/14/2018

Holly,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service!  We are pleased to hear you're happy and we truly appreciate that you will refer us to your friends.

NP
NICK P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2018
Great service and friendly and efficient staff
I dropped my car off on a Friday evening for inspection and an oil change. I was called early on Saturday and they looked at it right away. There was a bunch of work that had to be done and they got it all done by around 1:00pm. The receptionist was friendly and the facility was really nice.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 03/14/2018

Melissa and Nick,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We're happy to hear you are pleased with our service and we look forward to seeing you next time.

MIKE M.
02/28/2018
Reliable and Prompt.
Had an appointment. My vehicle was done when promised and for the expected cost. I use this shop for both my personal and company vehicles as well as for my kids vehicles, I've had good experiences every time.

TW

02/24/2018
Excellent service and price

JAMES H.
Lansdowne, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
02/23/2018
Subaru Inspection - Great new office and waiting area - 1st class
Great new office and waiting area - 1st class

WL
WILLIAM L.
02/22/2018
It's hard to find a mechanic you can trust and that's what I found at Aston Service Center!!
I've found this business to be friendly and Ed (owner) takes the time to explain in depth repairs to be made!

KAREN M.

RL
RUTH L.
02/21/2018
Consistent, quick, quality service
The quality service is now housed in the new building. Since I can no longer walk, I used the valet service.

ND
Nancy D.
02/18/2018
Awesome service!
Great service from call to work completed!

IC
IRENE C.
02/13/2018
We have four cars in Family that we take to Aston Service!!
Great friendly service!!
Reasonable and trust worthy!!
Saturday hours are great
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks so much Irene!  We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share it on Facebook!