Michael L.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/28/2019
Friendly and professional
Easy to work with, flexible in appointments. They go the extra mile in servicing my car.

PT
Patricia T.
10/27/2019
Welcoming and trustworthy
I don’t have enough words to say about these folks. My transmission blew up in North Philly and I called these folks and asked if I could have my car towed to their garage. I’ve never been a customer before but they gladly took my car and had it back to me the next day. Now they could have tried to sell me a new transmission, and I would’ve believed that I needed one from the smell and smoke that came from my car, but Ed did everything he could to clean out my old transmission and keep it working. And he did. Cars running fine now and the cost was low. Julie was so gracious with all my questions and worries. They’re great folks there at Aston Service Center and I’m now a regular customer.

Patricia,
Thank you so much for your kind words.  We enjoyed meeting you and are very happy to hear you're pleased with our service!
Ed and Julie Narkin
Aston Service Center

Dan D.
10/18/2019
Friendly desk and excellent mechanics.
Been using Aston service center for years. They have never let us down.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks Dan, we appreciate your business!

RL
RUTH L.
10/09/2019
Reliable, quality service
After many years of consistent, quality auto maintenance service, I highly recommend Aston Service Center.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks Ruth, we appreciate your business!

Chester, PA
Dodge Dakota
10/03/2019
Excellent expertise.
I love that the Aston Car Center Techs know their trade. They are experts at diagnosing & making repairs and their customer service is excellent.

I think my favorite thing about them is that they explain exactly what has to be done and they keep great records online which makes it easier for me if I have to look back at my records to calculate my annual expenses.

Now I never panic if I hear a funny noise coming from my car because I know that I can always take it to people who know what the are doing. Aston Auto repair gives me peace of mind.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service!  All of us here at Aston Service Center take pride in our work so it's very nice to hear when one of our valued customers recognizes it.

GMC Terrain
09/25/2019
Continued Excellent Sevice
I moved down the road and used to live closer, but the excellent service and friendly associates are why I will continue business here
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you, we're happy to hear the distance won't deter you from continuing to bring your vehicle in for service!  Best of luck to you in your new residence.

Rich G.
Brookhaven, PA
09/22/2019
Great Service!
Ed and his team are great. Always professional in their work and attitude. Thank you!

Rich and Marilyn G.
Brookhaven, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
09/22/2019
Always Great Service!
Ed and everyone at Aston Service are great. That's why I keep coming back. Thank you again.

GP
Gary P.
Glen Mills, PA
09/21/2019
Customer service at its finest!!
Well, we made an appointment. By mistake, we called Aston Car Care, not Aston Service Center. Completely our mistake, but even with a busy shop, they still squeezed us in and were able to take care of our needs! THIS IS WHAT customer service is all about!! Thanks guys, you continue to lead the way in quality work, great prices and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!

JJ
Jim J.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/19/2019
Fairly priced and excellent customer service
Aston Service Center is my go to shop for my car. They are quick to respond to any concerns I may have and the prices are fair. Great people and can't recommend them enough.

V
Valued Customer
09/11/2019
As always Great Service
As always great service by Ed the owner and his employees. Very professional always spot on. I run six vehicles and they work on all the vehicles
over the years. Highly recommend

Mike D.
Wilmington, DE
Ram Pickup
09/10/2019
Wonderful service from an honest, high-quality, local business!

RICHARD H.
Chester, PA
Dodge Durango
09/07/2019
Recent car inspection completed in record time
Excellent shop that I trust with my vehicles and my daughters vehicles. They always do excellent work and great customer service for sure.

David S.
08/29/2019
Great service.
They took my car in at the appointed time and called me with the estimate for repairs and called me again when it was out of the shop. Everything was very professional. They also have a clean, comfortable and large waiting area.

Jeep Cherokee
08/25/2019
I was very impressed with the excellent service and professionalism of Aston Service Center. I could not find my insurance card and they put my mind at ease and allowed me to call the insurance company to confirm my insurance status. They were really thoughtful and care about their customers. Thank you Aston Service Center for excellent service!