Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ANNMARIE M.
Chester, PA
11/28/2018
Friendly people and explains issues
Friendly service per and explains issues with your vehicle. Will work around customers time.

CJ
Chris and Jennifer J.
Aston, PA
08/24/2018
Great first impressions
The staff is very professional and they have good interpersonal skills. On the phone and in person, their disposition and way of speaking make me as a customer trust their sincerity, and integrity of service. Although their prices were higher than some nearby competitors, their quality of service, professionalism and friendliness made me choose to give my business to Aston Service Center. I was not rushed on the phone and the staff never sounded flustered or short fused. I like calm people and calm businesses. I would only recommend some sort of combo package or discount if the customer is getting multiple services done on the vehicle. We'd feel less nickel and dimed and more valued as customers, viewed as real people.

ANNMARIE M.
Chester, PA
05/11/2018
Car

CHERYL S.
Media, PA
Scion tC
03/23/2018
Service to my car on short notice
I was pleased with the fast service I got and the work that was done. I plan on returning.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 03/27/2018

Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.  We're happy to hear you were pleased with your experience.  We try our best to make sure our customers are completely satisfied - please let us know what else we could have done to earn a 5 star review from you.

Thanks again,
Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin
Aston Service Center

Jeanine W.
Boothwyn, PA
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Jeanine said the experience was good.

TA
Theresa A.
Wilmington, DE
Mazda Tribute
07/17/2017 Category: Service
Theresa said there was a mechanic working the day she was there and he was able to get her vehicle working again.
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 07/25/2017

Theresa,

We're glad to hear our tech was able to fit you in on a Saturday and get you back on the road right away.  Hopefully next time we will be able to earn your 5 star review!

Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin