Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Julie A.
04/09/2021
Great as always!
Responsive, efficient, and reasonable!

Glen Mills, PA
04/07/2021
The folks are Aston Service Center provide great service and reasonable pricing. They communicate quickly on the needed service. Also customer friendly.

Honda Civic Cpe
04/05/2021
Another great experience
This is a great place to take your car. Great people who value their customers and do great work.

DAVE B.
Ridley Park, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
03/20/2021
Excellent Service, Excellent Staff
Staff is always accommodating to my busy needs, always making things easier for me. Communication is great, very professional and address any issues and make me aware of potential issues and wear that we need to be addressed. Pleasure to do business with Aston Service Center, thanks for taking good care of my vehicles.

NP
Nick and Melissa P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2021
Always excellent service
Brought my car in for inspection. Needed a lot of work done. It's an old car with a lot of miles. They did a great job, explaining everything and got it done quicker than expected. Always a great place to get our cars serviced with very nice people.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 03/13/2021

We're so happy to hear this, Nick and Melissa!  We appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to write this review.

Dodge Dart
03/11/2021
Good, honest people
I highly recommend Aston Service Center for anything automobile related. They know what they are doing and highly professional, but most importantly they are honest. When picking up my car I accidentally dropped my wallet in their parking lot with a significant amount of cash in it. On my way home they called me right away letting me know I dropped it. It could of been a disaster for me, yet they were awesome!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 03/13/2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review!  We're always happy to help.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

VC
Velda C.
03/08/2021
great customer service
I have been a client here for several years, they call to give you details of the services I need prior to doing anything and if you cant make your pickup prior to closing they have drop box services fantastic !!!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 03/13/2021

Thanks so much Velda!  We appreciate your loyalty and are pleased to hear our after hours drop off and pick up works well for you.

Joe N.
Ford E-150
03/03/2021
Service Appointment
Always greeted by name by Rob at the front desk and he keeps you advised of the status of your vehicle.

Glassboro, NJ
Dodge Journey
02/24/2021
A plus service as always!
Another quick & easy service visit. Aston Service Center is the best !
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 03/13/2021

Thanks for taking the time to review our service.  We think you're the best too!

MK
Mary K.
Drexel Hill, PA
02/18/2021
Car inspection
I have had good experiences with Aston Service. However, during this inspection my car was damaged by the mechanic who broke off the cable to the hood release and was told, "Oh well it is old." I open the hood to check the oil that morning before I brought it in to Aston Service Center, and the cable was not broken nor did it break when I opened the hood to check the oil. Your mechanic did not know how to open the hood and instead of getting me or asking how to open the hood, he went ahead and snapped off the leaver to the cable hood release. Needless to say this is not acceptable. Also, my car may be on it last run but it is not running as well as before I brought it in. I am contemplating liability for this damage as I was told you need a new cable release and and and hood latch, which was damaged by your mechanic.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/22/2021

Mary,

I tried to reach you over the weekend to discuss your concerns but have not heard back.  We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to resolve this situation to your satisfaction.  As you know, we've been working on your vehicle for many years and have always done our best to take good care of it.  It was our understanding that, given the amount of work required this year to pass inspection, your plan was not to invest more in the vehicle but to look into replacing it.  If that is not the case and you've decided to move forward with the repairs, we'd be happy to take care of the hood release as well.  Please let us know what you decide.  We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Julie Narkin

TP
Tom and Meagan P.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
02/12/2021
Quick and Easy
Overnight drop off is super convenient. Got to my vehicle very early in the morning, finished before 8:30AM.

Curtis W.
02/12/2021
A Job Well Done!
AS always , Bring my cars to you guys for inspection is a very nice experience!

Joe N.
Ford Edge
02/11/2021
Service on Ford Edge
Service is always completed quickly and in a thorough professional matter. Rob at the front desk always greets me by name and addresses any concerns I have.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/12/2021

We're so happy to hear this Joe!  Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to review our service.

Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin

JJ
Jim J.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/10/2021
Fast and pain free service
The quick and seamless service is why I always choose aston service center.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 02/12/2021

Thanks Jim, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit!

Jason B.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/27/2021
Reliable, straight forward, always does good work and recommends or advises the person of work needed to be done. Been going to you guys for years and I’m always satisfied. Very professional too.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our service Jason!  We appreciate your business all these years.