Julie A.
Brookhaven, PA
11/25/2020
The best
I forgot about getting my car inspected but they were able to accommodate me at the last minute...and during a short, holiday week. They are friendly, reasonably priced, and great at communicating every step of the way. I am glad I started bringing my car here and will continue to do so!

GP
Gary P.
Glen Mills, PA
10/11/2020
Amazing service!
In a world of poor customer service, it’s refreshing to take my vehicles to a repair facility who treats you like family. Their customer service, quality of work and pricing sets them above the rest! A huge thanks to the entire team, well done.

John D.
Chrysler 200
09/29/2020
Appointment
Very efficient and timely.

Glen Mills, PA
09/25/2020
The service is efficient and honest.

09/21/2020
Great work and always reasonable!!
They are always very nice. And always very reasonable on price. And they get the work done fast and do a great job ! I have had all my cars here and have told and continue to tell others about this place.

CL
Cameron L.
Jeep Patriot
08/20/2020
Service on Jeep
Just another fast low cost service stop at Aston service Center. That is why I am a repeat customer for all my vehicles.

TH

Kurt R.
Ridley Park, PA
08/13/2020
Break problem
Had a break problem after 4 wheeling and Ed figured it right out quickly.
Good as new.

RK
Robert and Debbie K.
Media, PA
Chrysler 300
08/03/2020
Fast and courteous service
my Chrysler needed a new computer. Service was fast and accurate however a little expensive but worth it if my car runs well. I also had my air conditioning charged recently. Again fast and courteous service. Definitely would recomme them

CG
Chris G.
GMC Terrain
08/02/2020
Clean office with friendly associates
I enjoy the cleanliness of the office and how friendly the associates are when you speak to them on the phone and in person. I will be a continued customer as long as they're open.

AH
Anthony H.
08/01/2020
The best around
Excellent service kind and honest no beating around the bush with these guys. Never had a problem with a repair always done right the first time.

07/28/2020
Aston Service Center - honest mechanics
Aston Service Center does excellent work.

TP
Tom and Meagan P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/21/2020
Did what was promised
Aston Service center has been taking care of my 2005 Chevy Trailblazer since I bought it. Probably one of the big reasons it still runs great. Only needed one set of brakes for inspection. Good to go for another year; and hopefully, a bunch more after that.

JN
Joe N.
Ford E-150
07/18/2020
Recent Service Appointment
Always treated with respect and welcomed by name. They explain the work that was completed and point out work that may need attention.

07/18/2020
Honest and quick
Dropped my car off in the morning for a oil change and state inspection. Thought it would be there all day by they called me at 9:30am and told me it was ready!

Displaying 1 Review