NG
Services
Friendly, Reliable and prompt

05/23/2017
Honda civic 2004 - Civic car repair
Spent almost 2000/- for repairs, but still the issue is not resolved. Would like to operate the car until it dies and then junk it.
Thanks for follow-up.
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 05/23/2017

Dear Mr. Ganta,

I tried to reach you this morning to discuss your concerns but you were not available.  I spoke to your wife who was unaware of this review or your dissatisfaction with our service.  According to our records, the first time you brought your Civic in for service you requested an oil change and "any other services which were due at the time".  We looked the entire vehicle over and recommended timing belt and water pump replacement, drive belts, spark plugs, 4 tires and front brakes ($1,500 in standard preventative maintenance items).  A month later your check engine light came on and you experienced an extended cranking and stalling issue which we diagnosed was due to the crank sensor and harness being melted together.  This issue was unrelated to any of the maintenance we performed a month prior.  We repaired the problem but also recommended the starter be replaced due to the noise you are currently hearing.  You declined the starter replacement stating you would deal with the noise and just wait until the starter was no longer working at all.  We are very sorry to hear you now feel our service is unsatisfactory because of this.  We would like to resolve your issue and make sure you are happy.  Please call me at your convenience to discuss this further.

Ed Narkin
Owner

Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 06/12/2017

Dear Mr. Ganta,

Thank you for taking the time to revise your review of our service.  We're happy we were able to resolve your concerns and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Owners

TH
Tom H.
Ridley Park, PA
Volkswagen Passat
06/27/2020
It's clean and professional
They reached out to me today and talked about the emissions price which was probably more my fault because I didn't report the mileage it was the first time they had my car in their shop but they did a great job and I would definitely go back

06/27/2020
It's close to my work so that's why it works
I think I was overcharged for the emissions testing since the car didn't have that many miles put on in the last year.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Tom,
It was nice speaking with you this afternoon regarding your visit with us.  We appreciate you taking the time to reconsider your review now that the issue has been resolved.  As I said, don't hesitate to reach out to me or Ed in the future if you have any questions or concerns.  We look forward to seeing you next service.
Julie Narkin
Owner

Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks again Tom.  We appreciate your business.

Michael and Helene H.
Garnet Valley, PA
Nissan Rogue
01/05/2020
Explained the service well.
Re scored to a 4 after talking to the shop who explained the service performed.

01/05/2020
Took car in for oil change and rotate tires. Was notified of inspection due in Feb. I asked to do inspection. Needed back brakes. They had 2 back wheels off to replace the brakes and still charged me $35 to rotate the tires. I felt this was excessive since they had the back ones off already.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 01/06/2020

I'm glad we were able to resolve your concern.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

11/18/2019
Aston Service Center
staff was very courteous throughout the process and price was reasonable.

Jaime S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/31/2019
Good service...friendly atmosphere
I would recommend this Service Center to everyone. The work is top notch and I have never had to go back and have something redone. Julie is awesome and very welcoming! It is a beautiful place if you need to wait and they even provide free drinks and snacks if you get the munchies...lol!!!! It is a bit more expensive(labor prices) than my last service center but they take pride in their work and you know what they say...You get wat you pay for!
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/15/2019

Thanks so much for the review Jaime.  However we would love to know why you only rated us 4 stars.  Please let us know what we can do in the future to earn your 5 star review.  Thanks again!

ANNMARIE M.
Chester, PA
11/28/2018
Friendly people and explains issues
Friendly service per and explains issues with your vehicle. Will work around customers time.

CJ
Chris and Jennifer J.
08/24/2018
Great first impressions
The staff is very professional and they have good interpersonal skills. On the phone and in person, their disposition and way of speaking make me as a customer trust their sincerity, and integrity of service. Although their prices were higher than some nearby competitors, their quality of service, professionalism and friendliness made me choose to give my business to Aston Service Center. I was not rushed on the phone and the staff never sounded flustered or short fused. I like calm people and calm businesses. I would only recommend some sort of combo package or discount if the customer is getting multiple services done on the vehicle. We'd feel less nickel and dimed and more valued as customers, viewed as real people.

ANNMARIE M.
Chester, PA
05/11/2018
Car

CHERYL S.
Scion tC
03/23/2018
Service to my car on short notice
I was pleased with the fast service I got and the work that was done. I plan on returning.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 03/27/2018

Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.  We're happy to hear you were pleased with your experience.  We try our best to make sure our customers are completely satisfied - please let us know what else we could have done to earn a 5 star review from you.

Thanks again,
Aston Service Center

Jeanine W.
Boothwyn, PA
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Jeanine said the experience was good.

TA
Theresa A.
Wilmington, DE
Mazda Tribute
07/17/2017 Category: Service
Theresa said there was a mechanic working the day she was there and he was able to get her vehicle working again.
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 07/25/2017

Theresa,

We're glad to hear our tech was able to fit you in on a Saturday and get you back on the road right away.  Hopefully next time we will be able to earn your 5 star review!

Owners

AH
Anthony H.
08/06/2020
Figured out a problem
These guys are great . they figured out some brake issues that I could not on my truck. Turn around time is not bad at all either and their work is always impeccable.

RK
Robert and Debbie K.
Chrysler 300
08/03/2020
Fast and courteous service
my Chrysler needed a new computer. Service was fast and accurate however a little expensive but worth it if my car runs well. I also had my air conditioning charged recently. Again fast and courteous service. Definitely would recomme them

CG
Chris G.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
GMC Terrain
08/02/2020
Clean office with friendly associates
I enjoy the cleanliness of the office and how friendly the associates are when you speak to them on the phone and in person. I will be a continued customer as long as they're open.

AH
Anthony H.
08/01/2020
The best around
Excellent service kind and honest no beating around the bush with these guys. Never had a problem with a repair always done right the first time.