ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (3)

Services
Friendly, Reliable and prompt

05/23/2017
Honda civic 2004 - Civic car repair
Spent almost 2000/- for repairs, but still the issue is not resolved. Would like to operate the car until it dies and then junk it.
Thanks for follow-up.
EJ
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 05/23/2017

Dear Mr. Ganta,

I tried to reach you this morning to discuss your concerns but you were not available.  I spoke to your wife who was unaware of this review or your dissatisfaction with our service.  According to our records, the first time you brought your Civic in for service you requested an oil change and "any other services which were due at the time".  We looked the entire vehicle over and recommended timing belt and water pump replacement, drive belts, spark plugs, 4 tires and front brakes ($1,500 in standard preventative maintenance items).  A month later your check engine light came on and you experienced an extended cranking and stalling issue which we diagnosed was due to the crank sensor and harness being melted together.  This issue was unrelated to any of the maintenance we performed a month prior.  We repaired the problem but also recommended the starter be replaced due to the noise you are currently hearing.  You declined the starter replacement stating you would deal with the noise and just wait until the starter was no longer working at all.  We are very sorry to hear you now feel our service is unsatisfactory because of this.  We would like to resolve your issue and make sure you are happy.  Please call me at your convenience to discuss this further.

Ed Narkin
Owner

EJ
Ed Narkin and J., Owner from Aston Service Center responded on 06/12/2017

Dear Mr. Ganta,

Thank you for taking the time to revise your review of our service.  We're happy we were able to resolve your concerns and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Ed Narkin and Julie Narkin

Owners

Marsha H.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Kia Forte
07/14/2020
Great Communicators!
They Always call or text to let you know what they need To do or suggest having done so your car is in the best possible driving condition! Friendly and thorough! Thanks Aston Service Center!

Don W.
07/13/2020
Service that you can trust
If your looking for service that you can trust then Aston Service Center is your best choice. Before any work is done you receive a call explaining to you just what is needed. You can be confident that no extra unneeded repairs are added to the final bill. I've taken my vehicle to many Service Centers which unnecessary work was added which was not needed. On some occasions the work that was stated was not even completed. I'm not saying that this type of thing happens all the time but just that it does and people need to be aware. You won't find this at Aston Service Center!

Garnet Valley, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
07/02/2020
Great service and friendly employees
Always friendly and accomodating

TH
Tom H.
Ridley Park, PA
Volkswagen Passat
06/27/2020
It's clean and professional
They reached out to me today and talked about the emissions price which was probably more my fault because I didn't report the mileage it was the first time they had my car in their shop but they did a great job and I would definitely go back

06/27/2020
It's close to my work so that's why it works
I think I was overcharged for the emissions testing since the car didn't have that many miles put on in the last year.

Tom,
It was nice speaking with you this afternoon regarding your visit with us.  We appreciate you taking the time to reconsider your review now that the issue has been resolved.  As I said, don't hesitate to reach out to me or Ed in the future if you have any questions or concerns.  We look forward to seeing you next service.
Julie Narkin
Owner

Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks again Tom.  We appreciate your business.

BF
Bob F.
Claymont, DE
Buick LeSabre
06/20/2020
Vehicle repairs
I've been bringing my cars and trucks to Aston for the better part of 20 years. You've always completed the work when you said you would, your process ate reasonable and you back every repair. I've sent numerous people your way over the years and never heard a complaint. Keep up the great work!

Glassboro, NJ
Honda Element
06/17/2020
The best !
The best place to bring your vehicle for routine maintenance & all mechanical repairs !

Jean B.
Hyundai TUCSON
06/13/2020
Excellant place to do business with.will make Aston service center my go to place for car service .
A wonderful service center.Very clean and great people who take care that my car is kept in great running condition. Front desk and waiting room is very clean . Julie is very friendly Highly recommend Aston Service Center.
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks Jean, we appreciate your business.  Always nice to see you!

Don W.
06/12/2020
Always quick reliable service that you can count on.

KP
Keith and Lori P.
Media, PA
Jeep Renegade
06/06/2020
Inspection time
Aston service center kept in touch
With me through the process to let me know what needed to be done and the costs before they did anything. I appreciated their time and expertise.ūüĎć
Julie N. from Aston Service Center responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our service!  We appreciate your business.

Julie A.
Brookhaven, PA
06/02/2020
Efficient and Honest
They are incredibly responsive and keep you posted every step of the way when servicing your car. They are honest and very reasonably priced. I am so glad I started bringing my car here.

Dodge Dart
05/29/2020
service
The work was done in a timely manner and I felt very safe going in person the gentleman at the desk was very friendly and looked out for my safety as well as his own during this difficult time.

Rich and Ramona B.
05/23/2020
Recent service
I have full trust in Aston service for car maintenance and car repairs. Have been a customer for 20 years. I recommend this auto service facility for your car needs.

Curtis W.
Honda Crosstour
05/13/2020
Great Job Once Again!
Aston Service Center always does a Wonderful Job! From Julie at the Front desk to Ed and the rest of the Mechanics, Everyone does a Great Job!

Dot W.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
04/21/2020
Trust & confidence
Thanks for your help in getting my car done timely and arranging its return.