Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Michael M.
Lexus NX 200t
10/22/2018
Car Inspection
Came in for a state inspection. Sienna Auto completed the inspection quickly and without hassle.

Nissan LEAF
10/19/2018
atmosphere
Great place to get car fixed. I have recommended to family.

Lindsey M.
10/18/2018
Great service. Clean. Fast. No nonsense.
I had a great experience at Sienna Auto today. I needed to get my state inspection done. I arrived on a Thurs around 10 am. I was greeted right away and was able to get my inspection done within 15-20 min! Easy. Clean. Friendly. I will be returning for any of my car needs.

10/18/2018
It's always clean ,and they greet up as you enter , they talk to you friendly and friendly conversation . very fast service

AG
Adrian G.
10/17/2018
Fantastic
Fantastic, very affordable pricing!!!!!!!!

Jennifer B.
Nissan Murano
10/17/2018
Efficient, friendly service with minimal wait every time.

CT
Callie T.
10/16/2018
Stellar and friendly service!
Every visit I’ve made to Sienna Auto has far exceeded my expectations! When I had the oil changed in my van a while back, they noticed that I was missing two wheel nuts from my passenger side front wheel and replaced them for me at very little cost. I just took my van back today for a noise I was hearing, and the cause was loose wheel nuts on a different wheel. They didn’t charge me a dime to check it out and tighten the nuts (which made the noise go away, go figure!!), and actually asked me to come back in a few days to follow up and make sure that things stay nice and tight. Sienna Auto has one more very loyal customer!!

Ford Expedition EL
10/15/2018
Awesome service
Pulled in for inspection and was taken right away. Love the fast service and attention by employees!

10/13/2018
Brake Fluid Service
Staff were very polite and nice. Work was finished very quickly and efficiently.

Dolores L.
Dolores L
They do a great job, are honest, don’t sell you what you don’t need and I trust them!! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else! I highly recommend them!!!

INFINITI JX35
Nice job!
Fast and friendly.

Manuel S.
Ford Police Interceptor
Efficient and reasonable
My truck had been having alignment issues, I was able to call and get my truck in immediately. The issue was diagnosed quickly, I was given a fair quote, and the repair was done in less than 3 hours. A shuttle service was also offered to get me to and from work. Sienna auto is very convenient to my job, and makes doing business with them easy. Glad they are reasonably priced and trustworthy.

Shauna B.
INFINITI JX35
10/11/2018
Trust them
As always trust them with our vehicles and just nice people. So handy for Sienna residents.

Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/11/2018
Fast and efficient service and professional employees!

KK
Kelly K.
10/08/2018
Awful!!
Customer service and employees SUCK!
Rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful!!
Don't spend your money at this shop!!
Terrell B., General Manager from Sienna Auto responded on 10/08/2018

This is an unfortunate review. We encourage any reader to compare to any of our other reviews for comparison. Ms. Kendrick admittedly forgot to mention that if the driver seat was moved back, it would not move forward, so when our inspector moved it back to drive in and out, it could not be returned forward. As soon as I overheard her mention this to David (the Shop Owner) I immediately went out to assess the situation with flashlight in hand. While I was checking the mechanism Ms. Kendrick phoned her husband and I spoke to him on the phone. He clearly stated what needed to happen to move the seat forward manually. Ms. Kendrick's demeanor took a turn for the worst. She continued to insult the establishment and myself to her husband. I choose to walk away at this time without adding fuel to the fire. When David went out to address her I asked him how the conversation went. He said Ms. Kenderick certainly knew a lot of curse words. Again, an unfortunate review.

Terrell Bales
General Manager

Michael C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they are fantastic.

Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
10/05/2018
State Inspection
In and out very quick, thanks!

Lee M.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/04/2018
Great job with oil change
Completed oil change within ~35 minutes while I was eating lunch next door. Added air to a low tire without having to ask. Very reasonable price, too. Thank you.

Toyota Sequoia
10/04/2018
Superior service!
Inquired about a door handle part & repair in the morning & got a quick response/estimate emailed to me. Stopped by the shop later that same day & had the repair done in less than half an hour. Very knowledgeable, friendly & superior service from David & Terrell.

Rebecca M.
Toyota Venza
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said the business was really nice and clear and very fast.