Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Justn C.
Toyota Tundra
01/12/2018
New management not correcting old management errors
Failed me on car inspection for 3 year old state rule on car tint that was 2% over limit. I've been getting my vehicle inspected at this location for the past 2 years with no issues or concerns. This rule is news to me and the vehicle is 11 years old. I was charged for the failed inspection and management sorry. I should not have been charged the fee due to prior management errors. I will not return to this auto shop.
Terrell B., General Manager from Sienna Auto responded on 01/12/2018

Mr. C, I feel it's possible we were not able to fully explain the situation while you were here. I will try to do so now. Your side windows are tinted too dark. Texas law allows 25% light emission or higher. Your windows are at 20% and that fails inspection. Yes, a few years ago the regulation was 20%.. This Building was purchased in June and a new business was opened at that time named Sienna Auto. We are unaffiliated with the previous business (Auto Fix Unlimited) that Previously passed your vehicle. As far as being Charged, a fee is collected for the inspection, pass or fail per State Guidelines. You then have a 15 day window in which the re inspection, after repairs, is free of charge. We hope this brings clarity to the fact your vehicle was passed by another shop when it should not have. We are merely trying to run an honest business.

Terrell Bales
General Manager

DONNA P.
Missouri City, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
08/02/2017
Leave us alone
I don't choose to be stalked, at all. I can't leave lower than one star.

JEFFERY D.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/11/2017
HORRIFIC AUTO EXPERIENCE
The absolute worst experience I've ever encountered! Your company lacks the integrity and lack the expertise to repair foreign cars! Worst Mechanic and management ever!!! My vehicle is in worse shape than before it arrived!!! Legal matters are soon to follow!!! Sad!!!
Terrell B., General Manager from Sienna Auto responded on 06/21/2017

Jeffery.

As we discussed, I am new owner of the Sienna Autofix.  I bought the place 5th of June.  I look forward to earning your business.

Respectfully,
David Attaway
Owner

KE
KAYLA E.
Cadillac DTS
06/09/2017
Unprofessional Service
I had my car there for a O2 sensor and there technicians play with your sound system if you have one in your car and my windshield was cracked there as well I would never take my car back there or recommend anybody to go there