Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KK
Kelly K.
10/08/2018
Awful!!
Customer service and employees SUCK!
Rude, inconsiderate and disrespectful!!
Don't spend your money at this shop!!
Terrell B., General Manager from Sienna Auto responded on 10/08/2018

This is an unfortunate review. We encourage any reader to compare to any of our other reviews for comparison. Ms. Kendrick admittedly forgot to mention that if the driver seat was moved back, it would not move forward, so when our inspector moved it back to drive in and out, it could not be returned forward. As soon as I overheard her mention this to David (the Shop Owner) I immediately went out to assess the situation with flashlight in hand. While I was checking the mechanism Ms. Kendrick phoned her husband and I spoke to him on the phone. He clearly stated what needed to happen to move the seat forward manually. Ms. Kendrick's demeanor took a turn for the worst. She continued to insult the establishment and myself to her husband. I choose to walk away at this time without adding fuel to the fire. When David went out to address her I asked him how the conversation went. He said Ms. Kenderick certainly knew a lot of curse words. Again, an unfortunate review.

Tami M.
Missouri City, TX
09/28/2018
Inspection
Took elsewhere. Passed. Get testers checked. Thank you for wasting my time.
Terrell B., General Manager from Sienna Auto responded on 09/29/2018

Good Morning Ms. Moon. Unfortunately this happens to us a lot. Your vehicles tint Measured 16% light emmision. The current Texas Law is 25% or above.

As for our meters. We have two of them, one for each station at our shop, and we check the calibration often. there is a standardized piece of titnted glass in the kit and we simply test that and match readings. A DPS officer also comes by our station monthly to verify the tint meter and other inspection related things.

As I said, this happens to us all the time.....a vehicle fails here and then the next station either doesn't bother to properly test or frankly looks the other way.

We simply operate our business as honestly as possibe.

Justn C.
Toyota Tundra
01/12/2018
New management not correcting old management errors
Failed me on car inspection for 3 year old state rule on car tint that was 2% over limit. I've been getting my vehicle inspected at this location for the past 2 years with no issues or concerns. This rule is news to me and the vehicle is 11 years old. I was charged for the failed inspection and management sorry. I should not have been charged the fee due to prior management errors. I will not return to this auto shop.
Terrell B., General Manager from Sienna Auto responded on 01/12/2018

Mr. C, I feel it's possible we were not able to fully explain the situation while you were here. I will try to do so now. Your side windows are tinted too dark. Texas law allows 25% light emission or higher. Your windows are at 20% and that fails inspection. Yes, a few years ago the regulation was 20%.. This Building was purchased in June and a new business was opened at that time named Sienna Auto. We are unaffiliated with the previous business (Auto Fix Unlimited) that Previously passed your vehicle. As far as being Charged, a fee is collected for the inspection, pass or fail per State Guidelines. You then have a 15 day window in which the re inspection, after repairs, is free of charge. We hope this brings clarity to the fact your vehicle was passed by another shop when it should not have. We are merely trying to run an honest business.

DONNA P.
Missouri City, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
08/02/2017
Leave us alone
I don't choose to be stalked, at all. I can't leave lower than one star.

JEFFERY D.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
06/11/2017
HORRIFIC AUTO EXPERIENCE
The absolute worst experience I've ever encountered! Your company lacks the integrity and lack the expertise to repair foreign cars! Worst Mechanic and management ever!!! My vehicle is in worse shape than before it arrived!!! Legal matters are soon to follow!!! Sad!!!
Terrell B., General Manager from Sienna Auto responded on 06/21/2017

Jeffery.

As we discussed, I am new owner of the Sienna Autofix.  I bought the place 5th of June.  I look forward to earning your business.

Respectfully,
David Attaway
Owner

KE
KAYLA E.
Cadillac DTS
06/09/2017
Unprofessional Service
I had my car there for a O2 sensor and there technicians play with your sound system if you have one in your car and my windshield was cracked there as well I would never take my car back there or recommend anybody to go there