11/20/2018
ford repair
Great job.

11/20/2018
they fix it right the first time
Thanks

Ford Club Wagon
11/17/2018
great repair...and done quickly.
Thanks.

ROBERT M.
11/13/2018
Results
After a wreck and insurance only fixing body damages, our vehicle has had a series of problems. The last one seemed to be transmission. Brought it to Auto Rebuilders, they worked on it, and now it runs great! They repair your vehicle for an honest price. They gain your trust.
The Team at A. from Auto Rebuilders Service Center responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the great review. It is our pleasure to service your vehicles.

GR
GEORGE R.
Pontiac G6
11/05/2018
I have used them twice now fir service on my 2007 Pontiac G6. Its so hard to find dependable and reliable service for car repairs. I’m so glad I found one in you guys. I’ll trust you with all my non-warranty repair work.
The Team at A. from Auto Rebuilders Service Center responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

JAKE M.
Audi TT
10/31/2018
Very professional and speedy service
I brought my car in to have serviced and have some additional things checked out. They took very good care of my car and diagnosed some problems I had concern with, they are very thorough with their inspection. Absolutely some of the best service I've had with a repair shop in my life.
The Team at A. from Auto Rebuilders Service Center responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for your patience with us. We work hard to do our very best and like to provide accurate estimates.

BRANDEN M.
10/31/2018
Great people doing superb work
Left with confidence that they took pride and care with my vehicle maintenance. Will be a return customer

Thanks for coming in!

MARTIN S.
International Scout II
10/31/2018
The people make it great Jeremy and Pat are amazing.
Very professional. Customer service is amazing. Friendly. Excellent work. All around very good.

Thank you!

MIKE M.
Ford Bronco
10/29/2018
Oldest friend.
Auto rebuilders have been my chosen shop for 12 years. My oldest friend of 35 years is working in the area. I have recommended this shop to him. If they were not the best he would not received the recommendation.
The Team at A. from Auto Rebuilders Service Center responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the great recomendation. It has been our pleasure to service your vehicles for so many years.

GM
GREG M.
10/25/2018
Jeremy and his team do excellent work. I recommend, and have recommended them, to family and friends.

Thanks Greg.

DAVID H.
10/23/2018
The cable that connects my shift lever with my transmission snapped. I couldn't drive it to the shop. It could have been towed, but it was in a covered carport and a tow truck would have had to drag it out, tearing IP my lawn. Two mechanics drove out and jury rigged the shifter so it could be driven to their shop...at no extra charge.
The truck was ready in a reasonable amount of time and the bill was quite fair.
The Team at A. from Auto Rebuilders Service Center responded on 11/06/2018

Thanks for the 5* rating. If theres ever anything we can do for you please hesitate to call.

CL
CARLOS L.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
10/23/2018
Fantastic service with even better people
The management team at Auto Rebuilders SC is second to none. Truly the most decent people I've ever encountered in the auto repair business. They're also among the most competent I've had the pleasure of doing business with. Domestic and foreign service with ease.
The Team at A. from Auto Rebuilders Service Center responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for the great revirew.

RON B.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/22/2018
Auto Rebuilders
I'm very picky who I let work on our vehicles, and really prefer to do most work myself. This is the only place I let touch our vehicles in Del Rio. The work is always done right, on time, and at a reasonable price. They stand behind their work, unfortunately that is becoming a thing from the past.
The Team at A. from Auto Rebuilders Service Center responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for your review. We strive to perform the best we can in everything we do.

BRIAN B.
10/18/2018
Our van had a long list of service items due. Auto Rebuilders took care of the whole list in just a couple hours! Expert mechanics and great service!
The Team at A. from Auto Rebuilders Service Center responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for the great rating!

RF
ROCCO F.
Brackettville, TX
10/18/2018
They get after it!
I've come to trust these guys to react quickly to my repair needs (and routine service), do the job right and charge a fair price. They look into the problems and don't just throw replacement parts in to see if that solves it. It's one of the few businesses I actually feel glad to give my money. Trust and respect; pretty potent stuff.
The Team at A. from Auto Rebuilders Service Center responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Rocco for such a GREAT review. It is our pleasure to work for you.

BP
BILL P.
Brackettville, TX
Nissan Xterra
10/15/2018
Always Outstanding
Auto rebuilders always do outstanding work on both my vehicles: a Nissan Xterra and a Mustang. They Definitely provide the best service in the Del Rio area.
The Team at A. from Auto Rebuilders Service Center responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Dennis C.
Ford Club Wagon
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff at this business was very attentive and friendly. The mechanics actually know what they are doing.

ROSE G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/09/2018
2007 Chevrolet Trailblazer: Owner Rose Gonzalez
Because they are Christian and they are not ashamed to show it and b/c they were honest and fast with their service & I greatly appreciate it.
The Team at A. from Auto Rebuilders Service Center responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you on your vehicle.

CD
Cathy D.
Dodge Dakota
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Cathy said the staff provided perfect customer service and they did a wonderful job.

JZ
Javier Z.
Donna, TX
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Javier said the service was good and it was quick

Thanks