Janet B.
Davis, IL
01/16/2019
great service friendly people
My husband and I ended up stuck on the side of the road with a broken down vehicle. AAA recommended auto repair specialist so we had the vehicle towed there. My husband has been a mechanic for over 40 years so it kills him to have to pay someone to repair his car. We were very pleasantly surprised by the service and the honesty we encountered at auto repair specialist. So much so that my husband ask them to change the oil while they had the car.. in addition I felt their prices were very fair. I would use them again.

Denise S.
Orangeville, IL
01/09/2019
Great service and friendly staff. I really like the check point inspection form that was emailed to me. Thank you!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Denise for the 5 star review.  We are so glad you like the new inspection form!  It's always a pleasure doing work for you!  Gina

Rich B.
12/28/2018
Dave, Gina and their crew do great job!👍👍👍
Dave, Gina and their crew do great job!👍👍👍
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks Rich for the wonderful review, we are thankful to have you as a long time friend and customer!!  Gina

Doug D.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/27/2018
Repair
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 01/02/2019

Thanks Doug for this review, it's always a pleasure doing work for you!  Dave

Jeff F.
Dodge Intrepid
12/14/2018
Battery
Always great service
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Jeff for the great review and kind words.  You've been a loyal customer for a lot of years, and we really appreciate it!

KR
Kathy R.
Baileyville, IL
12/13/2018
They were very kind and helpful from the start
They were friendly, kind and when asked a question gave answers without opinions. Were up front with estimates letting me know the bottom line.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you Kathy for this great review.  We are so glad you were happy with our services!  Gina

Jacob H.
Dodge Intrepid
12/11/2018
Good sevice friendly staff
Friendly staff. Always willing to work at fulfilling your needs.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks Jacob, we really appreciate your comments and 5 stars!  We are always happy to serve you!  Dave

GS
Greg S.
12/10/2018
Pleasant and knowledgeable with fair prices..
Have came her for both my and my wife’s car. Pick up and delivery always a great perk!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you Greg for this 5 star review.  We are glad the delivery service worked well for you!  Gina

BR
Beth R.
German Valley, IL
12/07/2018
Perfect service! Friendly! Reasonable! Best in anywhere!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you Beth (and Cassandra too) for this great review! You have been a long time customer of ours, and we really appreciate your business!  It's always a pleasure to work on your vehicles!  Gina

RA
Roland A.
12/01/2018
Reliable and Honest
This is a company that actually listens to its customers. The guys did an excellent job with my car as always. Also, they are honest with the price which is affordable.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks Roland for this wonderful review!  You don't know how happy this makes us, we love the review you gave us!!  Dave & Gina

Baileyville, IL
Dodge Avenger
12/01/2018
Noise in the rear end
I am satisfied with all aspects of this organization. The people are super friendly, professional, and I am confident that my vehicle is fixed properly!!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks for this great review, we are so glad you were happy with the service here!  We try really hard to give great customer service and when sometimes tells us they were satisfied it makes us happy too!  Gina

New tires
Thanks for moving the schedule around and fitting us in. Your New waiting room,is comfortable.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars, we are happy we could squeeze you in and get it done!!  Glad you like our waiting room!!  Dave & Gina

Lynn M.
Lexus ES 300
11/30/2018
trusted service of my vehicle
I rely on Auto Repair Specialists to keep my car in optimal running condition. In today's world, having a car is essential.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 12/03/2018

Thank Lynn for this 5 star review, we really appreciate that!  You are right, having a car is essential, our customers tell us that all the time!  It's no wonder everyone loves the free loaners!!  Dave & Gina

AY
Ann Y.
Great Experience
From the time you walk in and are greated until you walk out the door you feel like you are an important part of their business. I don’t take my car anywhere else.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 12/03/2018

Ann, thank you for being such a loyal customer and also for this wonderful review!  You know you can stop in here anytime and we'll always be available for you & Steve!  Dave & Gina

Clayton H.
11/29/2018
Great Service.
They got my car in right away and had it done in no time. They messaged me with what was wrong with my car and told me in advance what they thought it would cost.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks Clayton for this great review, we really appreciate that!  Glad you were happy with the repair!  Dave & Gina

GS
Greg S.
11/29/2018
best In Freeport
Dave is very knowledgeable and friendly. He will work around your schedule and provides pick up services with reasonable pricing!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Greg for the 5 stars, we are really glad you were happy with our service!  Dave

Trevor B.
GMC Yukon
11/27/2018
Fast and friendly place
Amazing friendly place with very fast work done at a great price
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks Trevor for this great review, we really appreciate it!!  We are glad you were happy with the service here!  Gina & Dave

Michael L.
Lena, IL
GMC Yukon
11/26/2018
Dave and Gina have created a top notch automotive service/ repair business.
Very thankful for the quality, honest automotive service I've received over the years. Thank you Dave and Gina
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks Mike, we appreciate the 5 stars!!  We love having customers like you!!  Dave & Gina

Barb M.
Forreston, IL
11/20/2018
Top Notch Auto Oil and Repair Service
Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They work with you if you need a rental while working on by your car. Mechanics explain what they did and things that may be needed done in the future. Very knowledgable about all vehicles. Waiting area is excellent, clean, coffee, TV, and comfortable chairs. A No. 1 business.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 11/27/2018

Thanks Barb for this sweet review!  It's always a pleasure servicing your vehicle and seeing you!  We are lucky to have great customers like yourself!!

Joyce D.
Forreston, IL
11/20/2018
Almost Like Home
My car was starting very weakly. I did not want to shut the car off, so I pulled into Auto Repair. They looked at the car without an appointment and said I needed a new battery. They had a battery on hand and put it in my car. I was back on the road again within one half hour.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you Joyce for this lovely review.  We are so glad we could help you and get you back on the road!  Dave & Gina