Sandee S.
09/15/2018
Everybody is always so friendly and nice.
I recently drove over something in the road that I couldn't avoid. Luckily, I was able to drive home from South Wayne, WI to Auto Repair Specialists. They were able to look at the car right away and gave me a loaner. They called and said that I needed a new engine (put a hole in the oil pan). They were very helpful with the insurance adjuster. Even though they needed to order a new engine, I only needed to have the rental approximately 3 weeks (which I think was really fast).

I've been coming here since you opened. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. I always tell my friends that Auto Repair Specialists are the best in Freeport.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 09/17/2018

Awww, thanks Sandee, what a wonderful review!  We are always happy to help you and Sharon in any way we can.  It's been a pleasure having you two as such long time customers!

Buick Enclave
09/15/2018
Attention to service
Terrific support and concern for what my needs were
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for this kind review!!  We are glad we could help with your needs and give you support with your vehicle!

Sheryl S.
Forreston, IL
Buick LaCrosse
09/13/2018
Great service & great explanations
Always timely and superb with explanations and options. Fair prices and outstanding, respectful, and ethical sales and service standards. Being so incredibly kind is a bonus!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 09/17/2018

Awww, thanks Sheryl for this sweet review!  We are thrilled that you were happy with our service!

09/10/2018
New tires and air hose
It is so nice to finally have a mechanic I can trust. Thank- you. The people are so nice and friendly, they greet you with a hi and smoke. They help in anyway they can.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Marna, thanks for this great review!!  I think you meant another word other than smoke, lol, but no matter what we love servicing your vehicle and having you come in.  You always have a smile for us!

DN
Dave N.
Chrysler 300
09/09/2018
In and Out in less than 30 minutes
Picked up a nail in my tire. Even though they were busy Dave got me right in and fixed my tire in no time. Great service!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks Dave for your review, it's always a pleasure to service your vehicles and visit with you!!

09/04/2018
very friendly, they check your car over very well, They also tell you what needs to be done or looked at next visit.
The are very friendly. they will look at your car and fix what ever is wrong. There mechanics are very well trained and friendly also. I would recommend them to anybody that needs good reliable help with there car and I have already done that.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much for this 5 star review Marna!  We are so glad you are happy with our service and that you recommend us to others!  We really appreciate that!

Rick S.
09/01/2018
Repairs done
Always suggest on other things which could be fixed then priorities these so I can choose which items fix my budget.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you so much Rick for the great review.  It's always a pleasure working with you on your repairs and maintenance!

BR
Beth R.
German Valley, IL
08/18/2018
Excellent!
Excellent service, nice and professional!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you Beth, you are always so sweet!  It's a joy to do work for you!!!

Lynn M.
07/24/2018
trustworthy and professional service
I rely on Auto Repair Specialists to keep my car in top condition. They never let me down.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you so much Lynn!  It's always a pleasure working for you! We are lucky to have you as a loyal customer!

Dan R.
Dodge Journey
07/15/2018
always great service
All great service. Explain everything that was done.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks Dan for your 5 star review.  We really appreciate this and you as a customer!!  It's always good seeing you and your Dad!

Denise S.
Orangeville, IL
Buick LaCrosse
05/30/2018
The service is great as well as customer service. Very accommodating to the customer.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 05/30/2018

Thanks Denise for the great review!  We really appreciate that and it was a pleasure doing business with you!

EW
Erin W.
04/26/2018
New tires
Very kind staff and a great price!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you so much Erin for this wonderful review.  We strive for this kind of service and glad you are happy with us!

Delores (Dee) W.
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/22/2018
Incredible service
Friendly people ,honest ,courtesy cars and service with a smile.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you so much Dee!!!  We always love seeing your smiling face come in!!

BR
Beth R.
German Valley, IL
04/15/2018
excellent service
Great people friendly and professional
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/18/2018

Thanks Beth, it's always a pleasure to service your vehicles!!!  We are thankful for loyal customers like you!

Joyce D.
Forreston, IL
04/06/2018
Repair Same Day Without Appointment
My check engine light came on 2 blocks from shop. I pulled into their business and they checked the code to see what was wrong. They gave me a loaner car and called me the same day that my car was repaired.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you Joyce for your great review.  We are glad we could help you out in your time of need!

Jim F.
Lincoln MKZ
03/29/2018
Customer Service
I always get exceptional service.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks so much Liz & Jim.  We are lucky to have you as customers!

Rick S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/29/2018
Fast friendly service. Prioritize my work so I can do important things first.
Have been a customer at Auto Repair Specialists for quite a few years. I trust in all of the mechanics abilities. I have never had to come back with the same issue. Once the issue is fixed it stays that way. Offers me a choice of the dollar amount that fits my budget at that time to fix my cars issue. Thanks for everything!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks so much Rick, it's always a pleasure working with you on the repairs for your vehicle!  We are lucky to have such great customers!  Gina

03/28/2018
oil change
They are very friendly, they check your car over for potential problems, They let you know what needs to be looked at next visit.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks Marna, we appreciate the great review!  We are glad you are happy with our service!  Gina

Joel R.
Ford Expedition
03/22/2018
Great Service!
Always very accommodating, work is expertly done and in a timely fashion!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks so much Joel, we appreciate the 5 star review!!  It's always a pleasure!  Gina

MU
Michelle U.
Nissan Frontier
03/21/2018
Fun Family Atmosphere!
I will say it again and again...these folks care about you as a person and your vehicle too. Honest, quick and very reasonable fees! Love em like family!!!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/02/2018

Awe, thanks so much Michelle!  We always love working on your vehicle and catching up with you!  We love you too!  Gina