Dan R.
Dodge Journey
07/15/2018
always great service
All great service. Explain everything that was done.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 07/19/2018

Thanks Dan for your 5 star review.  We really appreciate this and you as a customer!!  It's always good seeing you and your Dad!

Denise S.
Orangeville, IL
Buick LaCrosse
05/30/2018
The service is great as well as customer service. Very accommodating to the customer.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 05/30/2018

Thanks Denise for the great review!  We really appreciate that and it was a pleasure doing business with you!

EW
Erin W.
04/26/2018
New tires
Very kind staff and a great price!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you so much Erin for this wonderful review.  We strive for this kind of service and glad you are happy with us!

Delores (Dee) W.
Volkswagen New Beetle
04/22/2018
Incredible service
Friendly people ,honest ,courtesy cars and service with a smile.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you so much Dee!!!  We always love seeing your smiling face come in!!

BR
Beth R.
German Valley, IL
04/15/2018
excellent service
Great people friendly and professional
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/18/2018

Thanks Beth, it's always a pleasure to service your vehicles!!!  We are thankful for loyal customers like you!

Joyce D.
Forreston, IL
04/06/2018
Repair Same Day Without Appointment
My check engine light came on 2 blocks from shop. I pulled into their business and they checked the code to see what was wrong. They gave me a loaner car and called me the same day that my car was repaired.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you Joyce for your great review.  We are glad we could help you out in your time of need!

Jim F.
Lincoln MKZ
03/29/2018
Customer Service
I always get exceptional service.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks so much Liz & Jim.  We are lucky to have you as customers!

Rick S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/29/2018
Fast friendly service. Prioritize my work so I can do important things first.
Have been a customer at Auto Repair Specialists for quite a few years. I trust in all of the mechanics abilities. I have never had to come back with the same issue. Once the issue is fixed it stays that way. Offers me a choice of the dollar amount that fits my budget at that time to fix my cars issue. Thanks for everything!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks so much Rick, it's always a pleasure working with you on the repairs for your vehicle!  We are lucky to have such great customers!  Gina

Marna P.
Chevrolet Sonic
03/28/2018
oil change
They are very friendly, they check your car over for potential problems, They let you know what needs to be looked at next visit.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks Marna, we appreciate the great review!  We are glad you are happy with our service!  Gina

Joel R.
Ford Expedition
03/22/2018
Great Service!
Always very accommodating, work is expertly done and in a timely fashion!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/02/2018

Thanks so much Joel, we appreciate the 5 star review!!  It's always a pleasure!  Gina

MU
Michelle U.
Nissan Frontier
03/21/2018
Fun Family Atmosphere!
I will say it again and again...these folks care about you as a person and your vehicle too. Honest, quick and very reasonable fees! Love em like family!!!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 04/02/2018

Awe, thanks so much Michelle!  We always love working on your vehicle and catching up with you!  We love you too!  Gina

Jack T.
Leaf River, IL
03/16/2018
Went the extra mile
They really went overboard to fit me in for an oil change when I wasn’t planning on being in Freeport that day. Sav d me a 30 mile round trip 😋
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 03/19/2018

Thanks Jack for the great review, we really appreciate it!!!

Rich B.
03/07/2018
Work well done
Friendly, reliable, on time work👏👏👏
Will be back!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 03/19/2018

Thanks Rich for the 5 star review, we always enjoy seeing you!!

GS
Gwen S.
Ford Edge
03/06/2018
Tire Issue
Super thanks! You were able to address the issue so quickly. Great customer service!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 03/19/2018

Thank you Gwen for the great review, it was a pleasure helping you!

IK
Irene K.
Buick Lucerne
02/22/2018
recent car service
Since my tune up I have had worse, not better, gas mileage. This is quite perplexing. Also when I got a call from you saying my coolant needed to be replaced after a flush, I became suspect since I just had it done in Oct (for half the price) somewhere else that assured me it was good for -40 and for 5 years. Now if you had just gone back to previous work and recommendation sheet I get it, where you would say I needed it done. However, it was stated on the phone you did check and it needed to be done. I expect integrity from businesses I work with.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 02/26/2018

Irene, we are sorry that you have concerns about the services you received here.  As I look back at your service, we did perform a vehicle physical on your vehicle in October, 2017.  At that time we made recommendations to your car based on the fact that you had over 100,000 miles on it and had not performed certain maintenance services.  In February you made an appointment for the tune-up we recommended.  I was unaware that your mileage had gone down after the tune-up.  I wish you would have called me and we could have discussed this and checked into why this happened.  At the same time we did the tune-up, we also did an oil change and checkover.  Our technician did test the antifreeze and it was still only at -20 degrees F, so we recommended you have it flushed, not knowing you had it done elsewhere.  Yes, it does only need to be done every 5 years, but the -20 degrees F our test showed is not good enough for very cold weather.  Our technicians do not make up fake results on vehicles, they have no reason to do this as their pay is never based on sales.  We are very honest here and would never do that.  Our concern is always that the customer is safe.  If you are still having the mileage problems, and would like us to check why, please give us the numbers you are seeing and we will try and help figure this out.  If we missed something, we will sure remedy it.  We strive for perfection, but if it falls short, please give us a chance to correct it.  Intregity is very important to us also!  Feel free to call me with any questions or comments.  Sincerely, Dave

Lynn M.
Lexus ES 300
02/17/2018
trustworthy service
I do appreciate the proactive approach to maintaining my car. However, I seem to be spending a lot on a car that doesn't have that much trade in value -- I guess it's time for me to consider buying a new car. My car will be 15 years old in May 2018.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Lynn for the good review, yes, it may be time to get a new vehicle.  As a car ages, sometimes it starts to nickel and dime a person.  New ones are expensive too, so that's a decision you will have to make in the future.  Let us know if we can help when you get close to buying a new or used one.

BO
Bruce O.
02/03/2018
dash switch
well I felt pretty stupid that I had turned the dash switch off myself. But as it turned out I needed a battery and I thank the service man who checked it for me. You guys are the greatest.
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 02/26/2018

Thanks Bonnie for the great review!  Please don't feel stupid, this happens all the time.  That's what we are here for, and we are glad we could help you!

Julie S.
Dakota, IL
01/29/2018
2000 jeep
Consistently great service!
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Julie, as always it's a pleasure working for you!

BR
Beth R.
German Valley, IL
01/28/2018
excellent service
great service friendly people reliable & professional
Dave T. from Auto Repair Specialists responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Beth for the great review!

Dave L.
Baileyville, IL
Ford Expedition EL
12/17/2017
Integrity
Prompt friendly service you can count on, and the experience to back it up!