06/26/2018
Coolant Leak
The vehicle was being repaired because of a coolant leak. Replacing a worn out hose fixed the problem quickly. However, it was frustrating to arrive home and find out that the coolant container did not even contain the minimum amount of coolant needed to operate the vehicle. Thankfully, we live just a short distance from the shop and had enough coolant on hand to increase it to the recommended level. We have been pleased with prior service from ASE on our vehicles and hope that this was just an unusual oversight. Because of our previous experience with this business we are willing to return for our vehicle maintenance needs.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/05/2018

We do appologize Mr. T. Every effort is made to ensure that our diagnosis and repairs are acurately performed and verified to be completed thoroughly. This oversite is unacceptable and does not meet my expectations of what a customers experince should be when visiting Auto Service Experts. Please come and see me whenever is good for you or Mrs. T. and I will do whatever is needed to make things right so your next visit will be a more enjoyable experience. I take our ratings very serious and I asure you steps will be taken to make sure this kind of oversite doesn't happen again.

Thanks

06/12/2018
2011 Genisis
Honest
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Mr. F. We love seeing you and hope that you continue to bring your vehicles to us for your auto needs.

DONALD P.
06/09/2018
Fast, Dependable Service
Called and received quote and the price was exactly what they quoted. Mechanic found one other issue and called me to say it would be only 20.00 for part while he doing the work, no extra labor. It was ready fast. Staff is friendly and they are always busy. Will go again. Fair, reliable service
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Mr.P, we pride our self in sticking to our word when quoting a customer and we don't preform any work without notifying the customer first.

06/03/2018
Good quick service
As always , the staff at Auto Service Experts were courteous and efficient..........They are my "go to" shop for service and repairs!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Mr.B, we always look forward to seeing you when you stop by with your many cars. (:

05/25/2018
2004 Jaguar XJ8 service
John and his techs are always fair in their pricing and timely in their servicing of my vehicles. I always use them for my service needs!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/10/2018

Hey Mr.B it's Madison. Thank you for always coming in with your cars and talking with my dad and I while you wait. It is always a pleasure.

MICHAEL B.
Dodge Dakota
05/24/2018
Great service,friendly people!
Great job! Will return for additional service!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Mr.B for the kind review. We look forward to seeing you again.

05/16/2018
Way overpriced on A/C parts and labor
I have been going here for a while for oil changes from old owner to new. Then, I got an estimate because my A/C was blowing hot air. First, he didn't tell me of the upfront charge to look at it (over $125). Then after waiting an hour, he said the charges would be extensive. It was for a whole new system. It didn't sound right so I left. I got another estimate at another business highly recommended and it ended up costing me exactly half the price they asked for the same thing.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you for your input Mrs. P. As you can tell by my reviews I take our reputation very seriously and insist my technicians perform a thorough diagnosis on all vehicles that come in here. I struggled at first to remember the vehicle you are speaking of but when I got to work I researched it and I now remember. we did recommend a complete ac kit with condensor and ac tensioner pulley. This repair comes with a lifetime warranty. I also remember you declined the repair because your husband and brother were both "mechanics" and could perform the repairs cheaper. I can compete with any automotive business inregards to price but to compare our prices to a private individual performing repairs in the driveway is not apples to apples. I commend anyone who has the skill set to perform repairs on their own and are able to save money. Automotive repair facilities are here for the people who either do not have the skill set or prefer to not hassle with the repairs theirself. If this is not the case and it was an established business performing the repairs with the same parts, the same warranty, and half the price I would be interested to know who only so I can reavalutate our pricing schedule here. We never sell anything that is not needed and most everything we do is at a rate equal or cheaper than most places in town. Once again, thank you for your feedback and I am sorry we did not meet your expectations My reviews speak for themselves and I stand behind the diagnosis and estimate to provide a quality, trouble-free repair on your vehicle. If not repaired by us I am glad that you were able to get your ac repaired.

LP
LINDSEY, CJ P.
05/12/2018
Lindsay P
Very friendly. Reasonable prices and most importantly I’ve felt they are honest. The prior owners and current owners alike
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/10/2018

thank you Mr. P for the kind review. We pride our selves on being honest and up front about your vehicles needs. (:

PP
PAUL P.
05/08/2018
Great service. Thanks.

MICHAEL B.
Subaru Baja
04/26/2018
Great job!
Prompt courteous and professional service 🤗

04/18/2018
Regular maintenance
Always good service and pleasant to deai with....Techs and management are good folks!

RK
ROSANNE K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/07/2018
Great Service! with a smile and a ride home and back!
repair to cooling fan engine on a Friday! Time pressure and my schedule no problem for the experts! Got me home to pick up the other vehicle so I could make my other appointments, repaired the car under budget and picked me up at my door! Love this place! Thanks again for a job well done! I'll be back!

JOHN H.
Kia Sorento
04/03/2018
Honest people
Once again, I took my car to these guys and they had a chance to rip me off and didn’t. They could’ve told me my battery was dead and I needed a new one, but they didn’t. Instead they checked my battery said it was all good and then told me just to pour a little Coca-Cola on the positive terminal to get rid of the corrosion. Worked like a charm. You can trust these guys I know I do.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 04/03/2018

That’s great Mr. H. I’m glad we were able to help and thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business and I hope we can continue to meet or exceed you expectations.

P.S. Did you use regular or diet? LOL.

CD
CHAD D.
03/30/2018
Ford Expedition
Great service and very honest concerning vehicle!! I will definitely be back!!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you Mr. D. for the kind review. We appreciate your business and are glad you were satistfied. Please keep us in mind for anything else you may need.

RK
ROSANNE K.
Toyota Yaris
03/27/2018
Shop Local
fast friendly service with a smile! got in and out in 30 minutes, has a good cup of coffee while I waited :)
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you Mrs. K. We always appreciate a nice review. I'm glad we were able to get you in and out quickly so as to not mess up your schedule for the day. Glad you enjoyed the coffee. Feel free to just stop by and chat and have a cup even when it's not time for maintenance. :)

JULIA H.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/22/2018
Fabulous service, nice friendly professional folk to assist you...
Easy fast service, no hassle, easy in and out location with the nicest people ready to serve you.

Don't hesitate opting fur John to help you with your needs..
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Mrs. H, we were so happy we could help you out while you were traveling. We hope to see you again (:

03/16/2018
A good place to get an honesty review of your car repair needs
John and his staff are very good at not only accessing your vehicle repair needs, but also will give you an honest estimate of what really needs to be done. They do NOT try to up sell you on things you DON'T need .
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you again Mr. B, we pride ourselves in being honest and trustworthy. Come back and see us (:

YM
YETTA M.
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/16/2018
great job
The techs did a great job and I didn't have to wait forever....thank you guys....Ms. Miden
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Ms. M for the nice review. We hope we can continue to please you and your families vehicles. We appriciate the buisness.

03/15/2018
Always Good Service
The customer srevice is always consistant and hard to beat. The techs and the owners are very helpful and fair.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Mr. B, we love when you stop by to just chat, or have some coffee. We appreciate the oppurtunity you give us to service your vehicles.

CHRISTOPHER B.
03/14/2018
Great place
Great people and awesome job on the oil change and tire rotation recommend them to everybody
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Mr. B for the nice review. We hope you will continue to bring your cars here for all of it's needs. We appriciate your buisness.