RK
ROSANNE K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/07/2018
Great Service! with a smile and a ride home and back!
repair to cooling fan engine on a Friday! Time pressure and my schedule no problem for the experts! Got me home to pick up the other vehicle so I could make my other appointments, repaired the car under budget and picked me up at my door! Love this place! Thanks again for a job well done! I'll be back!

JOHN H.
Kia Sorento
04/03/2018
Honest people
Once again, I took my car to these guys and they had a chance to rip me off and didn’t. They could’ve told me my battery was dead and I needed a new one, but they didn’t. Instead they checked my battery said it was all good and then told me just to pour a little Coca-Cola on the positive terminal to get rid of the corrosion. Worked like a charm. You can trust these guys I know I do.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 04/03/2018

That’s great Mr. H. I’m glad we were able to help and thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business and I hope we can continue to meet or exceed you expectations.

P.S. Did you use regular or diet? LOL.

CD
CHAD D.
Ford Expedition
03/30/2018
Ford Expedition
Great service and very honest concerning vehicle!! I will definitely be back!!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you Mr. D. for the kind review. We appreciate your business and are glad you were satistfied. Please keep us in mind for anything else you may need.

RK
ROSANNE K.
Toyota Yaris
03/27/2018
Shop Local
fast friendly service with a smile! got in and out in 30 minutes, has a good cup of coffee while I waited :)
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you Mrs. K. We always appreciate a nice review. I'm glad we were able to get you in and out quickly so as to not mess up your schedule for the day. Glad you enjoyed the coffee. Feel free to just stop by and chat and have a cup even when it's not time for maintenance. :)

JULIA H.
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
03/22/2018
Fabulous service, nice friendly professional folk to assist you...
Easy fast service, no hassle, easy in and out location with the nicest people ready to serve you.

Don't hesitate opting fur John to help you with your needs..
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Mrs. H, we were so happy we could help you out while you were traveling. We hope to see you again (:

GB
GEORGE B.
Jaguar XJ
03/16/2018
A good place to get an honesty review of your car repair needs
John and his staff are very good at not only accessing your vehicle repair needs, but also will give you an honest estimate of what really needs to be done. They do NOT try to up sell you on things you DON'T need .
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you again Mr. B, we pride ourselves in being honest and trustworthy. Come back and see us (:

YM
YETTA M.
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/16/2018
great job
The techs did a great job and I didn't have to wait forever....thank you guys....Ms. Miden
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Ms. M for the nice review. We hope we can continue to please you and your families vehicles. We appriciate the buisness.

GB
GEORGE B.
03/15/2018
Always Good Service
The customer srevice is always consistant and hard to beat. The techs and the owners are very helpful and fair.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Mr. B, we love when you stop by to just chat, or have some coffee. We appreciate the oppurtunity you give us to service your vehicles.

CHRISTOPHER B.
03/14/2018
Great place
Great people and awesome job on the oil change and tire rotation recommend them to everybody
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Mr. B for the nice review. We hope you will continue to bring your cars here for all of it's needs. We appriciate your buisness.

BW
BRENTHONY W.
Iva, SC
02/25/2018
Amazing Experience!
I can’t say enough about this company! On my way to the beach my tire was punctured and needed to be replaced! They were so very kind and helpful. They went out of there way to carry me across town to pick up a new tire, so that they could replace my old one and get me hitting the road again. I’ve never known a company to do such a thing and I am incredibly thankful!

You do not get experience like this these days. You all were amazing and got me back on the road in time to enjoy the rest of my vacation!

If I could give you a higher rating I would !
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you so much for the nice review, my dad and I pride our selves in making our customers experience the best it can be. even though you are from out of town, we hope that if you are ever passing through again you will stop by and see us. thank you Mrs. W.

JE
JIM E.
02/21/2018
Knowledge and Honesty at a fair and reasonable price
My experiences have all been positive with all repairs accurately diagnosed and professionally performed at a fair and reasonable price. My vehicles have been taken into the garage area shortly after I arrive and returned to me with all issues properly resolved. I have also learned a lot about my vehicles talking to them about the different systems and maintenance requirements.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Mr.E, we pride ourselves in being well educated to we can correctly explain to our customers what is going on with their cars. We would love to continue to service you and your family's vehicles.

MATT H.
Columbia, SC
02/20/2018
Great Service at Auto Service Experts!
I've taken my 2005 Dodge Ram, and they've done great work for a reasonable fee. I'll be recommending Auto Service Experts!!!!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Mr.H, we appriciate the oppurtunity to take care of you trucks needs. Don't forget to stop by for us to check your oil every now and then.  (:

Madison Ostendorf

AW
AMY W.
Nissan Armada
02/10/2018
quick and easy
John at Auto Service is great to work with. Always helpful and timely.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Mrs.W, we are so glad that we could be of service to you. We hope you will continue to bring your vehicles by for us to service. (:

DEBORAH L.
Buick Regal
02/02/2018
Everyone is so pleasant
I would recommend to any of my friends and family. They are quick for an oil change they have a very nice and clean waiting room with coffee and TV.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Mrs.L, we pride our self in making sure our customers are comfortable and taking care of while they wait for their cars to be serviced. We hope you will continue to give us the opportunity to service your vehicle.

JASON P.
Volkswagen GTI
02/01/2018
Had a car full of kids and they squeezed me in. Had a special on oil and passed down the savings. Great as usual.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/01/2018

Thanks Mr. P. Glad we could get you in and out quickly. It was a pleasure seeing you and your youngin's.

BRIAN B.
Winnsboro, SC
01/26/2018
Great service .
Very good service and great atmosphere
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/01/2018

Thanks for stopping in Mr. B. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the future.

DAVID S.
Audi Q5
01/25/2018
Quality service
John and staff were very interested in handling my issues. They installed 4 new tires on my car and gave me a detailed receipt. Look forward to using them in the future.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/01/2018

Thanks for using us for your tire rack purchase. We were happy to install and balance your tires. Now you can get them rotated for free here as long as you have them. Let us know if we can help out in any other way.

WE
WENDY E.
GMC Canyon
01/20/2018
Excellent customer service
Amazing service as always.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/01/2018

Thanks Wendy for the kind words as always. Glad we could help out and we will get your son's truck in here soon. Our schedules will have to line up at some point. :)

BP
BOB P.
01/17/2018
Great People, Great Service
I get great service, and I really enjoy the people working there. Always do excellent service on my cars!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/01/2018

Was great to get to talk with you again Mr. P. during your recent service. I'm glad we are meeting or exceeding your expectations. That is our goal for every patron. Thanks and take care of yourself and your family.

EF
ELIZABETH F.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
01/13/2018
Took care of what I needed done and I felt really good about the experience
I enjoyed the interaction and the fact that they made sure I understood that I had options where my car was concerned.
I will continue to use them going forward for the maintaince on my Benz.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Mrs.F for the nice response. We are glad we could accommodate you and your Benz. (: We would be glad to continue servicing your vehicle.