BW
BRENTHONY W.
Iva, SC
02/25/2018
Amazing Experience!
I can’t say enough about this company! On my way to the beach my tire was punctured and needed to be replaced! They were so very kind and helpful. They went out of there way to carry me across town to pick up a new tire, so that they could replace my old one and get me hitting the road again. I’ve never known a company to do such a thing and I am incredibly thankful!

You do not get experience like this these days. You all were amazing and got me back on the road in time to enjoy the rest of my vacation!

If I could give you a higher rating I would !
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you so much for the nice review, my dad and I pride our selves in making our customers experience the best it can be. even though you are from out of town, we hope that if you are ever passing through again you will stop by and see us. thank you Mrs. W.

JE
JIM E.
02/21/2018
Knowledge and Honesty at a fair and reasonable price
My experiences have all been positive with all repairs accurately diagnosed and professionally performed at a fair and reasonable price. My vehicles have been taken into the garage area shortly after I arrive and returned to me with all issues properly resolved. I have also learned a lot about my vehicles talking to them about the different systems and maintenance requirements.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Mr.E, we pride ourselves in being well educated to we can correctly explain to our customers what is going on with their cars. We would love to continue to service you and your family's vehicles.

MATT H.
Columbia, SC
02/20/2018
Great Service at Auto Service Experts!
I've taken my 2005 Dodge Ram, and they've done great work for a reasonable fee. I'll be recommending Auto Service Experts!!!!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Mr.H, we appriciate the oppurtunity to take care of you trucks needs. Don't forget to stop by for us to check your oil every now and then.  (:

Madison Ostendorf

AW
AMY W.
Nissan Armada
02/10/2018
quick and easy
John at Auto Service is great to work with. Always helpful and timely.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Mrs.W, we are so glad that we could be of service to you. We hope you will continue to bring your vehicles by for us to service. (:

DEBORAH L.
Buick Regal
02/02/2018
Everyone is so pleasant
I would recommend to any of my friends and family. They are quick for an oil change they have a very nice and clean waiting room with coffee and TV.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Mrs.L, we pride our self in making sure our customers are comfortable and taking care of while they wait for their cars to be serviced. We hope you will continue to give us the opportunity to service your vehicle.

JASON P.
Volkswagen GTI
02/01/2018
Had a car full of kids and they squeezed me in. Had a special on oil and passed down the savings. Great as usual.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/01/2018

Thanks Mr. P. Glad we could get you in and out quickly. It was a pleasure seeing you and your youngin's.

BRIAN B.
Winnsboro, SC
01/26/2018
Great service .
Very good service and great atmosphere
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/01/2018

Thanks for stopping in Mr. B. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the future.

DAVID S.
Audi Q5
01/25/2018
Quality service
John and staff were very interested in handling my issues. They installed 4 new tires on my car and gave me a detailed receipt. Look forward to using them in the future.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/01/2018

Thanks for using us for your tire rack purchase. We were happy to install and balance your tires. Now you can get them rotated for free here as long as you have them. Let us know if we can help out in any other way.

WE
WENDY E.
GMC Canyon
01/20/2018
Excellent customer service
Amazing service as always.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/01/2018

Thanks Wendy for the kind words as always. Glad we could help out and we will get your son's truck in here soon. Our schedules will have to line up at some point. :)

BP
BOB P.
01/17/2018
Great People, Great Service
I get great service, and I really enjoy the people working there. Always do excellent service on my cars!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/01/2018

Was great to get to talk with you again Mr. P. during your recent service. I'm glad we are meeting or exceeding your expectations. That is our goal for every patron. Thanks and take care of yourself and your family.

EF
ELIZABETH F.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
01/13/2018
Took care of what I needed done and I felt really good about the experience
I enjoyed the interaction and the fact that they made sure I understood that I had options where my car was concerned.
I will continue to use them going forward for the maintaince on my Benz.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 02/26/2018

Thank you Mrs.F for the nice response. We are glad we could accommodate you and your Benz. (: We would be glad to continue servicing your vehicle.

QA
QUINCY A.
Dodge Charger
12/30/2017
Took my Dodge Charger in for a oil change before lunch. They got it done within an hour. Another customer bought us lunch during the wait. Very nice.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you Mr. A for the nice review, we value our customers opinions. You picked a great day to come, lunch included in the wait. (:

AW
AMY W.
Nissan Armada
12/28/2017
thanks for "backing" your service
Thanks for following through on your service!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you Mrs. W. for your business. I'm so happy you cam back and gave us an opportunity to improve on the service of your previous visit. I hope to continue to meet or exceed your expectations.

PP
PAUL P.
12/28/2017
Friendly, Reliable Auto Service
Not out to gouge the customer but to provide reliable auto service.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you Mr. P. for the kind words. Our goal here is to be the local shop that people can feel safe sending their wife, kids, grand parents or any family member to and know they will be treated fairly and honestly.

JEREMY, KELLY C.
12/20/2017
Alternator replacement
Thanks for taking care of my wife’s vehicle during the busy holiday season. She was in and out with a very respectable price. Very trusted company with great service and pricing. Thanks again auto service experts!!! Jeremy coulter
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you Mr. C for your business, kind words and your service to this country. Always a pleasure to take care of any vehicle needs that may arise for you and your family.

WE
WENDY E.
Saturn VUE
12/18/2017
Customer service
They are always going above and beyond to make sure their customers are safe taken care of and welcome back.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you Mrs. E. It's always a pleasure to service you and your families vehicles.

JOHN H.
Nissan Murano
12/15/2017
Always great service
This was my fourth or fifth time bringing one of my families 3 vehicles to ASE. They are always very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They have had opertinities to try and upsale me and have not done so.
This time I came in needing a new battery and they where very busy. They still worked me in and replaced the battery right away. I was out of there in about 20 minutes. While the technician was replacing the battery, the owner was checking the sensors on all of my tires. I had a low tire pressure warning light. The tires where not low and he determined that I had old codes in the system. He reset those. He did not charge me for any of that work. Like I said, I was out of there in 20 minutes. I’m glad I live so close, but even ic I didn’t, I would drive out of my way to bring my cars to them.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you Mr. H for the great review, we appriciate your buisness, and hope that everytime you come to us for your vehicle needs we can provided the same satisfactory service.

DAVID P.
12/09/2017
Jeep Wrangler repair
Courteous service both with the service writer and at checkout. Very accommodating on my schedule requirements. John, Madison and Todd are easy to work with and knowledgeable. Wait area has television and coffee too. Pricing for the services provided for tires, batteries, repairs, and oil changes is very fair.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you Mr.P, our Auto Service Exsperts team looks forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future. We appriciate your buisness.

JEFF C.
Columbia, SC
Chevrolet Suburban
11/28/2017
Quick, courteous service
I appreciate the service given. They communicate with you and do what they say they will do.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you Mr. C. Always a pleasure to work on yours and Mrs. C's vehicle and your sunshades vehicles. I hope you all have a Happy Holiday season and let us know if we can be of any help on anything.

LH
LAURIE H.
Buick Park Avenue
11/19/2017
They are the best!
I always take my 15 year old car expecting the worst. I keep a regular maintanence schedule. I trust these guys. You should as well.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you Mrs. H. We always enjoy servicing your vehicle. We will try our best to make it another 15 years for your car.