QA
QUINCY A.
Dodge Charger
12/30/2017
Took my Dodge Charger in for a oil change before lunch. They got it done within an hour. Another customer bought us lunch during the wait. Very nice.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you Mr. A for the nice review, we value our customers opinions. You picked a great day to come, lunch included in the wait. (:

AW
AMY W.
Nissan Armada
12/28/2017
thanks for "backing" your service
Thanks for following through on your service!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you Mrs. W. for your business. I'm so happy you cam back and gave us an opportunity to improve on the service of your previous visit. I hope to continue to meet or exceed your expectations.

PP
PAUL P.
Irmo, SC
12/28/2017
Friendly, Reliable Auto Service
Not out to gouge the customer but to provide reliable auto service.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you Mr. P. for the kind words. Our goal here is to be the local shop that people can feel safe sending their wife, kids, grand parents or any family member to and know they will be treated fairly and honestly.

JEREMY, KELLY C.
12/20/2017
Alternator replacement
Thanks for taking care of my wife’s vehicle during the busy holiday season. She was in and out with a very respectable price. Very trusted company with great service and pricing. Thanks again auto service experts!!! Jeremy coulter
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you Mr. C for your business, kind words and your service to this country. Always a pleasure to take care of any vehicle needs that may arise for you and your family.

WE
WENDY E.
Saturn VUE
12/18/2017
Customer service
They are always going above and beyond to make sure their customers are safe taken care of and welcome back.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you Mrs. E. It's always a pleasure to service you and your families vehicles.

JOHN H.
Nissan Murano
12/15/2017
Always great service
This was my fourth or fifth time bringing one of my families 3 vehicles to ASE. They are always very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They have had opertinities to try and upsale me and have not done so.
This time I came in needing a new battery and they where very busy. They still worked me in and replaced the battery right away. I was out of there in about 20 minutes. While the technician was replacing the battery, the owner was checking the sensors on all of my tires. I had a low tire pressure warning light. The tires where not low and he determined that I had old codes in the system. He reset those. He did not charge me for any of that work. Like I said, I was out of there in 20 minutes. I’m glad I live so close, but even ic I didn’t, I would drive out of my way to bring my cars to them.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you Mr. H for the great review, we appriciate your buisness, and hope that everytime you come to us for your vehicle needs we can provided the same satisfactory service.

DAVID P.
12/09/2017
Jeep Wrangler repair
Courteous service both with the service writer and at checkout. Very accommodating on my schedule requirements. John, Madison and Todd are easy to work with and knowledgeable. Wait area has television and coffee too. Pricing for the services provided for tires, batteries, repairs, and oil changes is very fair.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you Mr.P, our Auto Service Exsperts team looks forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future. We appriciate your buisness.

JEFF C.
Columbia, SC
Chevrolet Suburban
11/28/2017
Quick, courteous service
I appreciate the service given. They communicate with you and do what they say they will do.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you Mr. C. Always a pleasure to work on yours and Mrs. C's vehicle and your sunshades vehicles. I hope you all have a Happy Holiday season and let us know if we can be of any help on anything.

LH
LAURIE H.
Buick Park Avenue
11/19/2017
They are the best!
I always take my 15 year old car expecting the worst. I keep a regular maintanence schedule. I trust these guys. You should as well.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you Mrs. H. We always enjoy servicing your vehicle. We will try our best to make it another 15 years for your car.

BRIAN, BRITTAN H.
11/17/2017
Oil Change on the go
I dropped in unannounced for an oil change and was accommodated happily by the service writer. Always have a good experience when I take my cars there for service.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 11/17/2017

Thank you Mrs. H. I’m glad we were able to accommodate you and ensure you had a pleasant experience at the shop. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do to help out

JIM, JAN B.
11/12/2017
Prompt service.
It was all good. Will be back.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 12/29/2017

Thank you for visiting our store and allowing us to perform maintenance on your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

CO
CODY O.
11/09/2017
Friendly atmosphere honest work
Fast friendly and honest work a great shop to take your vehicle problems or services to
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 11/17/2017

Thanks Cody. It’s always a pleasure to work on your families vehicles and even your ATV tires. I appreciate the kind words and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

LH
LAURIE H.
Buick Park Avenue
10/22/2017
They were open at 7 am. Wonderful!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you Mrs. H. I try to be available whenever a customer has a special request or need. I am glad I was at the shop and able to let you drop your vehicle off early. I usually try to be there between 7-7:15 each morning. If you ever need early drop off times just give me a call. Thanks for the kind feedback.

SCOTT C.
Columbia, SC
10/20/2017
Thank you, John!
After a competitor recommended a number of repairs that seemed unnecessary, John confirmed that they were not. Appreciate the honest service! This is the second time this has happened. I’m very pleased.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/21/2017

Thank you Mr. C. It has been a pleasure maintaining your vehicles and even better to be able to save you a few dollars in the process. I hope to be able to continue servicing you and your family’s vehicles for many years to come. Thanks again for the kind words.

CAROL B.
10/11/2017
Professional staff they never try to sell me anything I feel they are honest about your needs.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/21/2017

Thank you Mrs. B. We appreciate your business. We will never try to sell you anything that is not needed. We are here for the long haul and you can't keep customers if they feel like they are being taken advantage of. I hope we can perform even better at your next visit. Thanks again.

JEREMY, KELLY C.
Toyota Tundra
10/08/2017
Great service from trusted business.
I am currently deploying for the Army. I had worked needed on my truck and some help with a bumper my son decided to introduce to a sign. They went above the call of duty and took care of my family and made me feel confident they will treat my wife right from the service they provide to the bill while I am gone.. Thanks again Todd for going above and beyond to make a customer satisfied!!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/21/2017

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. C for the kind feedback. I'm glad the staff here at Auto Service Experts was able to exceed your expectations. We appreciate the business and from someone whose father was in the Air Force for 27 years i thank you for your service to the country. Be safe and I hope to see you and your family again.

EN
ELLIOTT N.
10/07/2017
Save Money
Less expensive than the dealership. Like to support a small business owner.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/08/2017

Thank you Mr. And Mrs. N. for the kind review. We are now capable of doing practically any repair a dealership can do for a fraction of the cost. I'm glad we were able to take care of your Automotive needs. Please let me know what we can do to make your next visit more satisfying.

CO
CODY O.
10/06/2017
Fast friendly repairs
Great place and a friendly new owner that works with you and figures your vehicle problems out quickly and at a fair price
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/07/2017

Thank you Cody  your truck was a challenge but I am glad we were able to get it figured out and back running again. Let us know whatever else we can do to help out with anything you need. We appreciate your business and the kind review.

JERRY, CATHY K.
Irmo, SC
10/04/2017
Honest and professional. Family atmosphere
Very nice people who are honest and know how to treat their customers. No excessive waiting periods and reasonable rates. Will continue to do business with them.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/04/2017

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. K. for the kind review. I am glad you feel comfortable allowing us to service you and your family's vehicles. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you maintain your vehicles or if there is anything we can improve on. We appreciate your business. Thanks again.

BECKY M.
Toyota Avalon
10/04/2017
Service at ASE
Nice to have locally owned automotive care in the neighborhood! Excellent service and trustworthy, feels like family!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 10/04/2017

Thank you Mrs. M. I am glad we have been able to help maintain your vehicles for you. Honesty and integrity are the most important traits for us here at Auto Service Experts. We try to treat every customer like family and every vehicle as if it was our own. Thanks again for the kind words.