PP

IRVING A.
Cadillac CTS
10/14/2018
Honest, Quality Mechanic
I brought my car in and a couple of issues that I thought were needed, including a front brake job. After inspection, they called and stated I still had half of pads wear left. Trust all my vehicles here. Quality work and Honest.

MICHAEL B.
10/10/2018
Friendly, fast and great service
I recently ordered four new tires and they were mounted,balanced and installed all the same day. Auto Service Experts is awesome! Thanks for a great job!

GB
GEORGE B.
Jaguar XJ
10/06/2018
Prompt and courteous Service
John and his crew always provide excellent service at a fair price.

LW
LEON W.
Columbia, SC
Toyota Tundra
10/05/2018
Good,honest service
My second visit here and I was pleased with the service both times,nothing fancy,just good,honest,family run local business I'll be back!

RUSSELL S.
09/29/2018
great owners, expert tech's, great prices for repair work for your car willing to go out of their way for fast service.
first rate on all of my car repair's thank's guy's and girls. R.J.S.

JERRY C.
09/28/2018
Sunroof leak
So far so good. Need a good rain to test it.

HR
H R.
09/26/2018
Great Service Here
The intake and evaluation were excellent.
Repair was done fast and at a more than fair rate.
We will use this service for all of our vehicles in the future.

DIANNE B.
White Rock, SC
Nissan Quest
09/25/2018
great friendly service
took time to answer all questions...friendly

JIM L.
Ford Expedition EL
09/22/2018
Auto Service Experts
Excellent service and open early.

JIMMY M.
09/16/2018
Terrific Service
ASE always goes above and beyond what is required.

RK
ROSANNE K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/15/2018
always there for me
these folks are always fair, get me in and out quickly, and rescue me with a competent technician when needed! they are honest, friendly and know their stuff!

Lexus GX 470
07/31/2018
Wiper Blades
Called and asked if they could replace the wiper blades on my car. Told them what kind of car and they said they had the blades in stock and they could install them anytime. Took the car over and they were able to get right on it!! That was GREAT !! Just so happened, the blades were on special. Quality blades and installation for under $25. Couldn't have asked for better service. Thanks ASE.

MICHAEL B.
Subaru Baja
07/22/2018
Prompt and friendly service
Had a flat, needed evaluation! John took charge and the job was done ✅ Thanks, Mike B

MIKE H.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/12/2018
It is nice to finally find an auto service center where they care. I have had my wife's E320 serviced at several other places from Florida to Columbia and this is the first place that I found that does not try to over sell me and just does what I ask in a very nice and professional manner. I do not believe you can find a better place in this area.

RK
ROSANNE K.
Toyota Yaris
07/11/2018
know their stuff!
always a pleasure! friendly family! quick and competent. I appreciate getting the heads up that in another oil change or two, i will need brakes...and a reasonable price!

IA
IRVING A.
Cadillac CTS
07/08/2018
Great Job Fast Service
I have always been pleased by the level of prompt service received on all of my vehicles. Highly recommend a competent and honest shop!
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you so much Mr. A for the nice review. We try our best to be as fast and good as we can. Thank you for being patient with us on your truck. We look forward to servicing all your vehicles.

PP
PAUL P.
06/26/2018
Great service.
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/10/2018

Thnk you Mr. P ! We look forward to seeing you again.

DF
DAN F.
Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2018
2011 Genisis
Honest
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Mr. F. We love seeing you and hope that you continue to bring your vehicles to us for your auto needs.

DONALD P.
06/09/2018
Fast, Dependable Service
Called and received quote and the price was exactly what they quoted. Mechanic found one other issue and called me to say it would be only 20.00 for part while he doing the work, no extra labor. It was ready fast. Staff is friendly and they are always busy. Will go again. Fair, reliable service
John O. from Auto Service Experts responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Mr.P, we pride our self in sticking to our word when quoting a customer and we don't preform any work without notifying the customer first.