Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 2.58333/5Overall Rating 2.58333/5rating 2.58333rating 2.58333rating 2.58333

Diane S.
Newcastle, OK
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent customer service
Automax went above and beyond in helping us with repairs to our 2013 Veloster. Jeremy and the whole team were superb. We are repeat customers and will continue to be.

Mark W.
Blanchard, OK
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Always a good experience when I come in for anything. Very courteous staff and clean facilities. Always recommend my friends looking for a vehicle or service to come here.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai of Norman responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you very much for taking a few moments of your time to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate your time and the wonderful compliments to our TEAM. BIG THANKS for all referrals. We all work very hard to ensure each visit goes smoothly. Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit.

GS
Gary S.
2011 Hyundai Equus
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Continue to be impressed with service department
Had a few minor maintenance issues with my Equus. Jeremy and his team take tremendous care of my car and are quick to resolve any issue or delay.

Thank you very much for taking a few moments of your time to post our 5 Star review. We all work very hard to ensure each visit goes as smoothly as possible. We greatly appreciate your business and the wonderful compliment to our TEAM. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT Holiday weekend.

LW
Larry W.
Yukon, OK
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Amazing and very professional!
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai of Norman responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week. Stay Safe and Weather Aware.

WB
Wendi B.
Bethany, OK
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Awesome place!
Great Place!

Thank you very much for taking a few moments to post our 5 Star review. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We are all very proud of the New Service Center and work hard to make each visit go smoothly. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a GREAT week.

David H.
Townsend, TN
05/21/2019 Category: Service
That’s the way you do it.
Needed to get an oil change while I was on a long trip.
I felt very welcome and was taken care of in record time while I enjoyed a nice cup of expresso.
Too bad I don’t live closer. I would come here for every oil change. David

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We are very glad you stopped in on your way through and appreciate your business and the wonderful compliments to our TEAM. We all work hard to ensure all of our customers are well taken care of. We hope you had safe travels and welcome you stop in on your next trip through. Have a GEEAT week.

TH
Tommy H.
OK
2015 Hyundai Accent
new tires
Last visit here I was advised I needed new tires. I came back and they installed some really nice ones. Job took about an hour. Their show room which is where service customers hang out is really nice. Table situated around the room with huge tv's situated so everyone can see them. Price was in my budget.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai of Norman responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate your business and the wonderful compliments to our TEAM. We all work very hard to ensure each visit goes smoothly. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week.

WJ
William J.
Blanchard, OK
Service DEPT.jeremy
Jeremy took care of my every need.

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

GC
Gerry C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Love the service and sales team. Wish Margo could decorate her area as it was before. Gives you a warm homey feel.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai of Norman responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. Your time and business is greatly appreciated. We are so glad you enjoyed the new Service Center. We are all very proud of it and as time goes improvements will be made as we adjust and continue our forward progess. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week. Stay Safe.

Jose M.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Good Service and, on time
I receive a recommendation to use additives for the motor oil to extend the oil life. Sounds good and I took it.
Let's see how works in the long term
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai of Norman responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our review. We appreciate your time and business. The premium oil changes we offer that include the additives are an extremely good choice for your vehicle. Not only does it prolong the life of the engine oil between changes it also allows the engine oil to burn cleaner and cooler between services reducing build up inside the engine. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We apologize for whatever inconvenience during your visit that fell short of that expectation. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

SF
Stacey F.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
The service team is awesome moved here from Cali and they take great care of us.

Thank you very much for your time posting our 5 Star review and welcome to Oklahoma! We greatly appreciate your time and business. Your input is very important as we strive to achieve and maintain a 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week.

LW
Laura W.
Paoli, OK
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2019 Category: Service
The people, all of them are so nice, knowledgeable and time conscious
Best all around car dealership I have ever been to and I’m old and been to a few in my life

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate your time and compliments to our Dealer. We are all very proud of our facility and our TEAM and it is wonderful to hear we are doing a good job. Thanks so much for the reassurance. You are a valued customer and we look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

Mary C.
Elk City, OK
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Best in town
I love my car and my car dealer . No matter what time my appointment is they take me in early and alway help me. I am on my way home before my appointment

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review and for the wonderful compliment to our TEAM. We greatly appreciate you coming all the way in for service and will continue to do our very best to make sure each visit goes smoothly. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a GREAT week.

AN
Amie N.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and the communication
Friendly experience. The service rep was knowledgeable and the communication line was open. He explained the issue and the fix. It was done in a timely fashion.

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate your time and patience as we worked through the needed repairs to your vehicle. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

05/14/2019 Category: Service
I Love Automax
We've purchased 3 vehicles from Automax and have always been treated with the utmost respect. That includes sales staff, the service department and financing. I'll probably buy my next car at Automax. They're the best.

Thank you very much for taking a few moments to post our 5 Star review and for the Awesome compliments to our Dealer. We all work very hard to ensure that you are taken care of from sales to service and beyond. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week.

Randy G.
Tuttle, OK
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/12/2019 Category: Service
The Staff and Sales Lady made me and my Daughter right at home.
I Love my Vehicle it is what I Always wanted in a Vehicle.

Thanks, Randy
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai of Norman responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you very  much for taking a few moments of your time to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate your business and the compliment to our TEAM. You are a valued Automax customer. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT week.

LE
Linda E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees, very nice waiting room.

Thank you very much for taking a few moments to complete our 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and the compliment on the New Service Center. We are very proud of the new facility. We look forward  to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a wonderful week.

James B.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
They were on time, did the job and explained what they did.
Good job with good results.
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai of Norman responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We greatly appreciate your business and the wonderful compliment to our TEAM. We all work hard to make each visit run smoothly and love the pat on the back. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Have a GREAT weekend.

Jacklyn F.
Lexington, OK
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Love
The customer service was excellent
Cheridan O., Service Director from Automax Hyundai of Norman responded on 05/09/2019

Thanks so much for taking a few moments of your time to post our 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and the wonderful compliment to our TEAM. We all work very hard to make each visit go as smoothly as possible. We look forward to seeing you next time. Have a GREAT end of week.

VM
Veronica M.
Sulphur, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer!!!
Thank you Automax for taking care of the Rims on my Santa Fe. They came out great. As always job well done.

Thank you very much for taking your time to post our 5 Star review. We are happy to help with any of your vehicle maintenance and/or repair concerns. You are a valued Automax customer. We greatly appreciate your business and the wonderful compliment to our TEAM. We look forward to seeing you at the next routine service visit. Enjoy the rest of your week.