Autonation Hyundai Tyler

Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5Overall Rating 4.26/5rating 4.26

Overall Rating 3.4117665/5Overall Rating 3.4117665/5Overall Rating 3.4117665/5rating 3.4117665rating 3.4117665
Overall Rating 2.05882/5Overall Rating 2.05882/5rating 2.05882rating 2.05882rating 2.05882
Anita G. on 02/20/2018
"Good service clean comfortable waiting area"
Friendly good fast service appointments available when needed
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 08:28 AM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/20/2018

Hi Ms G.,
     We are happy everything went well on your last service visit and thank you for your response to our survey.  We appreciate you allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata.

Jeanine S. on 02/20/2018
"#1 SERVICE"
ALWAYS TREATED WITH RESPECT AND THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL BUT YET PERSONABLE.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 08:13 AM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/20/2018

Hi Ms S.,
     We are happy everything went well on your last visit and appreciate you allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra.
     Thank you for your response to our service survey.

Mary H. on 02/15/2018
"Comfort"
I am always confident that my Hyundai dealership will take care of my Elantra. I am comfortable in the waiting room BUT am USUALLY disturbed by other customers on their phones! I suggest you put up a sign in the waiting room for those persons take it OUTSIDE, or bring a book.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 06:20 AM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/15/2018

Hi Ms. H.,

Thank you for responding to our service survey we appreciate you input and are happy everything went well on your visit.  Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra.

Tom C. on 02/14/2018
"New tire sensor installed"
Robert did an excellent job as my service writer letting me know along with Johnny of parts, what the cost would be. Thanks very much to both of them.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 10:59 AM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/14/2018

Hi Mr. C.,
    We would like to thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra.  We are happy everything went well on your last visit and for  your response to our service survey.

Verified Customer on 02/13/2018
"Tyler Hyundai Service"
I have liked everyone I have had the pleasure of dealing with at this dealership. Once my vehicle is in the service has been professioal and timely with regular updates. My only complaint would be reaching someone in the service department by phone to setup an appointment or check status.. Calling into the dealership is like playing the slots. I make many attempts and spend far too much time on hold waiting to speak to someone. I gave up several times. I recommend just showing up.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 08:59 AM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/13/2018

Hi Mr. M.,
     Thank you for your response to  our survey we are glad everything went well on your visit.  We appreciate you allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata.

Michael R. on 02/11/2018
"Nice people"
Nice and quick service
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/11/2018 06:07 PM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/12/2018

Hi Mr. R.,
     We are glad everything went well on your last visit and would like to thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra.

Michael C. on 02/08/2018
"awewsome"
best service ever. Blair was super helpful and made sure I was in and out quickly.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 02/08/2018 08:04 AM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/08/2018

Hi Mr. C.,
     We appreciate your response to our service survey and thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra GT.  We are glad everything went well on your visit.

Vickey W. on 02/07/2018
"Always friendly and professional staff."
Always friendly and professional staff. Trust worthy. No complaints. Have bought two cars with no regrets.
Review Created: 02/07/2018 04:45 AM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/07/2018

Hi Ms. W.,
     We would like to thank you for your survey response and are happy everything went well on your visit.  We appreciate you allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra.

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 02/09/2018
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Good Experience"
My car was in and out in about 30 minutes for my tire rotarion. And the price was great, too!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/06/2018 09:36 PM

"Tire Rotarion"
Good price on tire roation. Shortest wait I’ve ever had at this dealership’s service center.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/06/2018 09:36 PM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/07/2018

Hi Mr. W.,
     Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata we are glad your visit was speedy and everything went well.

Walter A. on 02/06/2018
"W. A."
It worked out this time I think they finally got it fixed it took a little longer to get the parts but it worked out
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018 04:10 AM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/06/2018

Hi Mr. A.,
     We appreciate your feedback and thank you for allowing us to service  your Hyundai Sonata.  We are happy everything went well on your visit.

Verified Customer on 02/05/2018
"Great service "
I actually came in in the afternoon got my tires rotated, oil changed and car wash all under 1 1/2 hours. Thank you
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 10:19 PM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/06/2018

Hi Ms. V.,
     We appreciate your feed back from out service survey and are
glad everything went well on your visit.  Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra.

Robert A. on 02/03/2018
"Great Service"
This visit to Autonation was a very pleasant experience. Service writer came out in a timely maner and the service was complete is a short time.
Review Created: 02/03/2018 05:06 AM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 02/05/2018

Hi Mr. A.,
     We are glad your service experience went well on your last visit.  We thank you for your response and allowing us to service your Hyundai Santa Fe.

Janice B. on 01/31/2018
"Good Experience"
Friendly and efficient attendant and check out clerk. Service was a little slow, but I didn’t make an appointment. Appreciated the free car wash and vacuum.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018 11:14 AM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/31/2018

Hi Ms. B.,
     Thank you for responding to our service survey, we appreciated your  input and  are happy everything went well on your visit.

Gerard P. on 01/30/2018
"Service after the sale__as promised__is excellent."
So far__(only one service on our new Santa Fe)__has been excellent. All the technicians, and the service writer came to the waiting room to keep us appraised of what was going on__with an estimate of time for completion.
Review Created: 01/30/2018 02:17 PM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/31/2018

Hi Mr. P.,
     We would like to thank you for answering our service survey.
Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Santa Fe and
we are happy everything went well on your visit.

Angela S. on 01/26/2018
"Best they've ever been"
Bridgett was super friendly from the get go. She was very prompt and followed through with what she told me. I dropped my car off at 7. She told me she would call around 10 to give me an update. When she called at 10 she informed me my car had just gone back and she would call when they knew what the problem was, and that it would probably be about 1:30-2. She called back at 1:15 and said the problem would be fixed soon and ready for pickup at about 2 or so. I got there about 1:45 and my car was done!!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 07:17 PM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/29/2018

Hi Ms. S.,
     We are glad everything went well on your last visit.  Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata.

AutoNaiton Tyler

Jody H. on 01/26/2018
"Awesome "
I’m very satisfied with the work that they do
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 12:06 PM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/26/2018

Hi Ms. H.,
     Thank you for your response to our survey, we are glad everything went well on your visit.  We appreciate you allowing us to service your Hyundai Elantra.

Lesa C. on 01/25/2018
"Hyundai "
Need to have a Hyundai service technician on duty on Saturday’s.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 01/25/2018 12:59 PM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/26/2018

Hi Ms. C.,
     Thank you for your response to our survey we appreciate your business and are happy everything went well on your visit.  We always have a Hyundai technician available on Saturdays for maintenance and minor repairs, but they may not be a Master Technician.

Verified Customer on 01/25/2018
"Efficient "
Efficient
Review Created: 01/25/2018 06:21 AM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/25/2018

Hi Mr. O.,
     We appreciate you responding to our service survey and are happy everything went well on your visit.  Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Santa FE.

norrisv@autonation.com.

Wenche O. on 01/24/2018
"Very knowledgeable "
Very friendly and knowledgeable and quick diagnosis which fixed the problem I came with.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/24/2018 03:36 PM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/25/2018

Hi Mr. O.,
     We appreciate you allowing us to service you Hyundai Tucson and thank you for the feedback from your service survey.  We are glad everything went well on your visit.

Andrew B. on 01/24/2018
"Another Great Experience at AutoNation"
Really appreciate their quick, professional service. Easy to work with and straight-forward. Confident in the quality of work!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/24/2018 12:08 PM
DEWAYNE N. at Autonation Hyundai Tyler responded on 01/24/2018

Hi Mr. B.,
     We appreciate you responding to our service survey and are glad everything went well on your visit.  Thank you for allowing us to service your Hyundai Sonata.