Dandre M.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Nissan 350Z
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Dandre said the service was good.

NC
Norm C.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Norm said the business did a good job.

BN
Brooks N.
Florida
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Brooks said he would recommend this business for service.

04/28/2019
Worthless Service.
First off, the towing service provided was not supposed to take my vehicle to this shop as it was supposed to go to Goodyear. Then they advised me that they had already started working on the vehicle so I could not re-locate it. The service was poor, once I picked up the vehicle it was leaking fluids from both ends. It appeared that Ray Charles was the one fixing my vehicle. I spent $1000 and now I have to spend 1000 more dollars to get the thing to work. Poor service and a joke of a place. Whoever I spoke to on the phone offered nothing but excuses and stated that he would put the old parts back in the vehicle, he did not. Could not even follow simple instructions. Attention to detail was not utilized. I would have been better off taking my vehicle to Walmart asking the meat department man to fix it. Guess the jokes on me. I would definitely tell people to avoid this business and I wouldn’t even crap in their toilet if I had diarrhea and I was in the parking lot.

AP
Anne P.
Destin, FL
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Anne said the business did a great job.
David K., Manager from Destin Auto Center responded on 05/03/2019

We appreciate your business Anne! Thank you for the great review!

The Team at Autoworks of Destin
Phone: 850-837-6667
Email: service@destinautocare.com

AC
Adam C.
Nissan Xterra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Adam said they did a very good job.

Kippy S.
Jaguar XJ
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Kippy said they did a great job.

Lynn B.
Buick Verano
03/20/2019
They are always their when I need help with my car even if it’s short notice.
I have gone to this shop many times and they always take time to fix and repair my car no matter how busy they are. This last visit they immediately fixed my car so I could get home the same day. They are always friendly and willing to do whatever it takes to make my expierence as smooth as possible.
I will continue to use them for all my needs .
David K., Manager from Destin Auto Center responded on 05/03/2019

We always try to be flexible with our loyal customers. We appreciate your repeat business.

The Team at Autoworks of Destin
Phone: 850-837-6667
Email: service@destinautocare.com

Alan B.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Alan said the service was quick, and the manager was straight to the point on the concerns with his vehicle and the service he needed to have done.

Lori B.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Lori said she was well pleased with the service. She really liked the employees. They were pleasant and did a good job at a fair price. Jimmy, the mechanic, was excellent, respectable, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Dave kept her informed and also was a pleasure to deal with.

DALE S.
03/01/2019
Reliable
They saved us thousands by properly diagnosing our engine problem and fixed it in a few days. David was great to work with and he made sure we knew what was happening every step of the way. They are professional, trustworthy, and friendly. We highly recommend Autoworks and will use them from now on.

Mat B.
Bessemer, AL
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Mat said the staff at this business did a great job.

WH
Walter H.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Walter said that the place was very friendly, helpful and did what he needed them to do.

KW
KAY W.
Stone Mountain, GA
Kia Soul
02/07/2019
Bringing my Kia in
My visit was awful though the front desk people were great. The car was kept two days because a part did not come in but I was never notified. Hey, a simple phone call would have taken care of things but I was the one calling (and calling and calling). One afternoon the part came in but other cars had been bumped in front of me and I was told one technician took off early. Then I repeatedly asked for my tires to be rotated and that was not written down or was just forgotten. The appearance of customer service is veneer...they were so busy they could care less about me.

GB
Gerald B.
Lincoln Town Car
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said by replacing his windshield there is no more water coming into his vehicle.

TV
Tom V.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business did a good job and they are awesome.

RK
Ron K.
Nissan 240SX
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the service was done well.

PB
Phillip B.
Honda Ridgeline
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Phillip said they did a good job and worked with him well.

KK
Katrina K.
Dodge Nitro
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Katrina said the service went smoothly.

Rod M.
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Rod said he would definitely recommend this business.