Business Solutions

Destin Auto Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
MELODY M.
06/28/2022
I wish I came here sooner.
I went to Pep Boys 4 separate times to try to get my AC fixed, and they never found the problem. Destin Auto Center was able to diagnose and repair my car...

AN
ALYA N.
06/27/2022
Great auto shop with its own towing service.
My disabled car was towed, problem diagnosed and quickly repaired.

STEVE B.
06/24/2022
Destin Auto Center gets it!
Wow, so good to experience “old school “ customer service again! From my initial call until delivery of my vehicle repaired as promised, I felt as though...

RICK B.
06/17/2022
Was my second service with them & I will return for any future service.
When I arrived for my appointment they were quick to get me in, perform the service I requested & got me on my way. Was an AC service & so far no problems.

RP