STEVE S.
01/22/2020
Emissions challenge
B&R is the best, this from first hand experience because multiple other shops failed to get my BMW 05 X5 to pass emissions. Anthony has depth of knowledge, integrity, fairness and backed up by staff of skilled mechanics.
This is my unconditional endorsement of B&R auto as they did what no other shop could and at competitive pricing.

DF
DAVE F.
Clearfield, UT
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/14/2019
2003 Mini Cooper S
I have brought my 'used' Mini to B & R since Anthony has experience working on them. In July they worked on a couple of issues with wheel speed sensors, oil change and replaced a strut, but didn't address a 'rattle' I'd indicated to them that I noticed at higher speeds. Thinking it was just a piece of body that may be loose, attempted a number of times trying to locate it myself. It then began to happen at lower speeds. in talking with some other Mini owners, they indicated it 'could' be the 'death rattle' of a timing chain. In addition, I had an issue where I parked one time and when returning to the car it would not start … cause appeared to be the engine fan staying on … pulled the fuse and temporarily 'fixed' it. So, back to B & R to address the rattle and potentially the fan issue. Anthony determined that the timing chain DID need replacing (I was thinking it was determined via the rattle), which is NOT an insignificant cost, but was able to save some $$ being able to 're-use' the valve cover. Fan issue didn't arise, perhaps that due to the colder weather. HOWEVER, the minute I left the lot, I heard the rattle again/still!! Turned around and took it back in … short drive with Ethan, verified my 'concern' … and they immediately attempted to determine the cause. To no avail they could find the cause, BUT indicated that the vehicle was mechanically okay and that there won't be any concerns in continuing to drive it. They indicated that I could bring it back in next week to see if they could determine the cause of the rattle. Since Anthony isn't concerned about the rattle, I'm thinking I'll drive it through the holidays and take it back in after the new year.

This Mini has 132,000 miles on it but purrs like a kitten and is very fun to drive … however, I've now spent over $2,500 on repairs and having only driven less than 10K miles, other friends I know have had some significant issues with older / high mileage Minis, so, as noted they are VERY fun to drive, but buyer beware of the repair cost(s)!!!!!!!

RYAN M.
Syracuse, UT
GMC Yukon XL
12/09/2019
Awesome guys
Our water pump went out and they got us taken care of the next day

MARILEE M.
12/06/2019
Bmw repair
I took my grand daughters bmw into get it fixed so it would pass emissions, etc. Anthony was so helpful and patient and really made us feel like we could trust him. I’m happy to say the car was fixed and passed emissions. Thank you so much

KAREN S.
West Haven, UT
12/05/2019
Always been very satisfied with work
B&R has repaired 2 of our vehicles. I've always left happy with the work they've done. The price has always been fair. They've found ways to help save me money. I always recommend B&R to anyone needing work some.

PO
PAUL O.
Farmington, UT
Honda Civic Cpe
11/15/2019
Repairs
You can always count on good service, fair prices and ‘‘tis business to stand behind their work and your satisfaction

DAVID D.
Farr West, UT
Dodge Durango
11/11/2019
Fast and friendly service
They get your vehicle in and out in a very timely manner.

RYAN M.
Syracuse, UT
Chevrolet Blazer
11/08/2019
High performance efi on my new motor
Took my pride and joy in to the guys and they really took care of me

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/02/2019
Will be going back
Honest and professional.

KF
KATE F.
11/01/2019
Always the best people!
B & R may not be the cheapest mechanic shop but as a woman I have never felt cheated, talked down to, or treated as if I am an idiot. They go above and beyond. Anthony is the Best!

TP
TROY P.
10/30/2019
Friendly service
Anthony has taken care of our car getting in a couple of times now. He is always friendly and helpful willing to offer advice and input.

MELISSA L.
10/17/2019
Awesome service for my BMW
The service was awesome and everyone was soooo friendly!! Thanks again!!

LK
LINDSEY K.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/08/2019
Excellent as usual
These folks are fantastic. Quick return of my phone calls, great attitude from all the employees I’ve interacted with, and great car repair. They guarantee their work and I’ve always been pleased with my repairs. I recommend them all the time.

LH
LON H.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/30/2019
Great Service!
They did a great job replacing the axle boot on my Mercedes. Easy to work with and the price was right.

KEN M.
Newton, UT
Dodge Journey
09/11/2019
Great
The service is top notch. Very convenient and easy to work with. Informed me of what needs to be done and how much it would cost. Was surprised when they were able to look at it the same day I went in to schedule an appointment. Thumbs up!!!!