Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Katty S.
INFINITI QX80
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Katty said the service was excellent.

Honda Accord Coupe
01/12/2019
Great Service and people
Best auto shop I’ve ever done business with.

AP
ADELLE P.
01/10/2019
Friendly and helpful
Friendly and helpful - The owners and operators are friendly and helpful people, I have had a wonderful experience working with them each time I have been there

VF
Vera F.
Little Neck, NY
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Vera said they do a very good job.

Maritza L.
Nissan Rogue
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Maritiza said she would recommend the business for service.

DA

SP
SUSAN P.
01/04/2019
Bayside Auto Repair - Great place to take your car
They made it very convenient and easy for my car to be looked at and services at a reasonable price. They specialize in luxury vehicles and are experienced and knowledgeable.
The young lady at the front desk was friendly efficient and professional.
I will be returning for service in the future and also some minor body work.

SP
Sookie P.
Oakland Gardens, NY
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Sookie said that the place had good, fast service.

FW
FRANKLIN W.
Flushing, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
12/24/2018
Awesome staff
Christina and her staff were amazing. They were very accommodating to me on my worries for my car. I will definitely come back for future repairs/mechanic work!

RN
Richard N.
Massapequa, NY
Nissan JUKE
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Richard said they did what they said they would do and everything is fine

ET
ELENA T.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/21/2018
Thank you!
Owner and son are always so helpful and attentive. Great service & time management. Its rare that Ive had to wait hours for service. Also, woman at the front desk is also really helpful. efficient and friendly

BV
BRYAN G V.
Ford Transit Van
12/19/2018
Vehicle Master Caregiver
Hello Bayside and, Queens and surrounding towns. My name is Bryan Van Huele. I am a Bayside resident for more than 57 years. At this Christmas 2018 time if year I feel powerful importance about how critical it is to have in good operating condition in this part of Queens. Not many voice this . We in Bayside live close to the Nassau County border and are in one of the most northeast sections of Queens. Transportation around here is not like in Manhattan with buses, subways and taxis available at the wave of a hand. For that reason a car is a real necessity. A car in good working order is pertinent for basic survival to people of my age group. Free to get up and go where you want or need to go with not having to wait in line for public transportation.
Because of this reason we need a local mechanic to look out for us and keep our motor vehicles in tip top, but affordable shape. A family business run by a man, Rafael Zargarov, who genuinely cares in his heart about your well being. Rafael will gladly treat you with the utmost respect in every instance you throw upon him. When you drive into his shop you are both anxious to have a repair done swiftly and apprehensive about our of control pricing. Father Rafael will always recommend the mist affordable cure to your vehicle's need and treat you with respect. You dont gave to worry. His crew are very conscientious and caring too.
For that reason alone you must go into his shop, as curious as you may be, and simply say hello and wish him holiday greetings. Make yourself known now when things are going well. For when the time comes you have a problem with your car, how heartwarming it will be to hear Father Rafael tell you...dont worry, we can fix, and he does at reasonable expense. .
I brought my 2018 Ford Transit van in for detailing, oil change and hardware adjustment to sliding side door. All performed in timely fashion.
God bless you Rafael, Ami, Rosa, Christine, Pac Man and all the hardworking crew of Bayside Auto Repair & Body Works.

BRIDGET H.
12/18/2018
Great customer service!!!
Work on my car was done in a timely manner and priced right. Great customer service .

BV
BRYAN G V.
Chrysler 200
12/18/2018
Owner npriced expired inspection
I had one vehicle in this shoo five oil change and detailing. I simply drive in to check in status using my alternate vehicle. The repair shop owner notified me after always looking our for my best interest that my sticker fir inspection was two months expired. He asked us gw should perform a NYS Inspection. Because I rarely use my emergency vehicle and he always keeps my vehicles in tip top shape I said...of course!. The vehicle inspection was completed in a jiffy, and I was on my way. Fabulous live, care and respect from the finest mechanic shop in Queens.
Toy must drive into Rafael's, Bayside Auto Reoair and Collision shop just to wish him a Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas. Just to say Hello. Because you will never know when you will need his services. Whether you are naughty or nice, he will always do what is right at a fair price.

ROSALIA R.
Nissan Rogue
12/15/2018
Great staff and attention to detail
Second time visiting this repair shop and will continue to donsongoong forward. Friendly staff, convenient location and overall great service. I highly recommend.

JO
JOHN O.
Volvo S60
12/11/2018
Auto Body Work
Job was done professionally and for the price quoted with a friendly and efficient staff.

TINA M.
Volvo S40
12/10/2018
Knowledgeable and friendly.
My car was assessed immediately. Everyone was friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of which can happen at auto body shops. Mechanics work quickly and listen to all concerns.

GG
GUSSIE G.
Flushing, NY
Subaru Legacy
12/08/2018
Great service & staff.
Ami assessed & priced my repair work. He clearly, explained what needed to be done. Excellent work. First class outfit. Great desk reception when you enter office.

NK
NOAH K.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/07/2018
Great help
They really too care of me here. Great staff and solved my car issue

Jerry M.
Little Neck, NY
Lincoln MKZ
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the business is friendly. They were able to get him in quickly and also got the work completed. He has known them for years.