Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KAREN DOROTHY W.
Glen Oaks, NY
11/29/2015
Good Work.
I recommend this place to fix your car.

RA

Prompt service
Friendly staff

Michael S.
11/24/2015 Category: Service
Michael said the business was fine.

SYMONG C.
11/01/2015
Customer Care
Ami, took the time to listen to my complaint and went the extra distance to check up on the price of the tires they sold me. Then went the extra mile to reach out to me to let me know there was an error in pricing and to offer me a refund. They do value their customers!

11/01/2015
Lesson learned, get it in writing.
Came in for another state inspection, told me all 4 of my tires were no good, had cracks in the treadwell. Ok, priced me on 4 new tires, over $200 a piece! I did a double take, but from what I recall afterwards, I was told it also included installation. Left the car over night as it was near closing, picked up the next day all 4 tires replaced. When I went to pay I was surprised at the bill, he charged me for the installation, telling me I had misunderstood and he never said installation was included. Could go on and on, but in the end it would of been a "he said she said convo". Looked up the prices online and definitely overpaid for these new tires, not including installation. I guess that's my fault but I thought I had found a place i could really trust. Now I'm left with a bad taste in my mouth. Have to reconsider if this my go to place for all my repairs.
Your F. from Bayside Auto Repair & Body Works responded on 11/02/2015

Hello Symong, Its Ami (Manager) at Bayside Auto, as soon as I saw your review I decided to do a little research. First and foremost we are sorry because you are right, the prices were actually too expensive. I called up my supplier after checking a few other vendors and found out I too over paid for the tires. I have been able to get a substantial discount and will be reaching out to you to correct this immediately. We would like you to know we value you as a customer and thank you for bringing this to my attention!

SYMONG C.
10/29/2015
Quick and friendly
Came in for a state inspection, was in and out in 15-20 minutes. Great service and great atmosphere, very hospitable.

RICHARD G.
10/28/2015
Great service friendly people
Always helpful

CAREN M.
10/22/2015
Honest Shop
I've been using Bayside Auto Repair and Body Works since they opened. They've always been honest, fair and timely and I'm extremely satisfied with their service. Even though I moved out of Bayside, I will always bring my car for service at this shop.

AR
Alex R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
10/14/2015 Category: Service
Alex said this business gave him a reasonable price and fixed his vehicle on the spot.

TT
Thomas T.
10/05/2015 Category: Service
Thomas said everything was done right and the price he received was reasonable.

Daneal S.
Hollis, NY
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/02/2015 Category: Service
Daneal said the business is pretty good. They are detailed and reasonable.

Mark M.
10/02/2015 Category: Service
Mark said he found the owner to be very professional and courteous and also very trustworthy which is really important.

SP
Sofya P.
Brooklyn, NY
Toyota Matrix
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Sofya said this business was great.

TN
Tammy N.
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Tammy said this business was pretty friendly, polite and everything was good. The only down side was she had to wait an hour and a half for them to be done.

Mike L.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/09/2015 Category: Service
Mike said everything was on time and as promised at this business. Everyone is great over there.

Joanne M.
09/04/2015 Category: Service
Joanne said they did a good job.
Your F. from Bayside Auto Repair & Body Works responded on 09/07/2015

THANKS SEE YOU NEXT TIME

PK
Peter K.
Infiniti G35
09/03/2015 Category: Service
Peter said this business was quick, thorough, and good.

CL
CHRISTINA L.
Bayville, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
09/01/2015
Both Ammi & Ralph provides great customer service!

JOHN H.
08/30/2015
State Inspection
Professional, all inclusive, short wait time

JENIFFER/ERIC K.
Nissan Rogue
08/24/2015
Inspection/Oil Change
Great service done quickly. Friendly staff.