Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review 40 minutes ago

Nissan Rogue
09/26/2018
I had to go back
The customer service was great however I had to return because after my oil change there was something ray rat rattling. I realized after the second visit that the cap to the air on the tire was missing, I didnt bother to return. They were quick but failed to get it right the first time.

AK
Antonios K.
Oakland Gardens, NY
05/05/2017 Category: Service
Antonios said he was disappointed that his coupon didn't cover what he thought it would.

ER
EFRAIN R.
11/05/2016
Bad news bears! Haha
When you go to any mechanic on the planet...prepare for bad news....These guys have bad news for you too, however, they are informative, friendly and try their best to keep a few dollars in your pocket. Can't ask for better than that. Keep up the good work.

BT
Brian T.
Chrysler Concorde
06/16/2015 Category: Service
Brian said the prices at this business are a little high.

EA
Eric A.
NY
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Eric said this business was average.

CI H.
New York, NY
10/28/2014
Bayside Auto Repair
Bayside finally came through with a repair to my seat belt that went back to Sept. 9th, 2014 when I picked up my partially repaired seat belt. I returned the car the next day. Another part was needed, they said. Six weeks later, still no phone call, and I stopped payment on my credit card. That got their attention and they called me a week later to bring it in. They ordered the part and called me a few days later to say they had what was needed. I brought it is and it was fixed the next day.
Bayside has done good work for me in the past and my main complaint is that they seemed to have forgotten about me but everything worked out in the end.

Minnie H.
NY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Minnie said everything was okay but she had to wait a long time for the part.

CI H.
New York, NY
01/14/2014
friendly, convenient to my home
In for inspection. Told of some repairs that should be done but not expected. Work done and price not too bad. Asked for specific PPI in front and rear tires. When checked the next day pressures were low.